不行 不行 喂
Whoa, no, no, no, no. Hey! Hey!
我没说你们可以去那里
I never said you could go back there!
这里是我家
Hey, this is my house!
去那边
Get over here.
我说了这是我家
I said this is my house!
现在就过去那边
Get over here now!
我到底是不是在我自己的房♥子里了
Am I standing in my own house or not?
有枪
Gun!
把手举过头顶
Get your hands on top of your head!
我去了趟洗手间 就乱成这样子
I go take a leak and all hell breaks loose.
Roy 照做吧 友善点儿
Roy, come on, be nice.
Mitchell探员 很高兴再见到你
Agent Mitchell, good to see you again.
不要管我的表兄
Don't mind my cousin.
他有点搞不清状况
He tends to lose sight of the big picture.
Roy很激动
Roy gets worked up.
他也确实喜欢枪
And he does like his guns.
但他是无辜的
He's clean.
老大
Boss?
已经检查过了
Place is clear.
没有Gleason的踪迹
No sign of Gleason.
把这个装袋
Bag this.
见到你交新朋友了真好 Mitch
Good to see you making new friends, Mitch.
我是Benson Long
Benson Long.
嗯
Yeah.
你在找那个海军陆战队员
You're looking for the Marine.
-他惹麻烦了吗 -他在哪里
- He in trouble? - Where is he?
你知道的 Long 午后聚众赌博
You know, Long, afternoon gambling--
看起来可不好
it's not a good look.
我晚上有要紧的事情要做
I got things to do at night.
我猜也是
Yeah, I bet.
你的海军陆战队员
Your Marine--
离开了 上周清走了他的所有东西
he left, cleared out his stuff last week.
所以 除非是法律规定不允许给他们提供住处
So, unless there's a law against Hold 'Em for quarters,
这里没有你要的东西
there's nothing for you here.
这事儿还没完
This isn't over.
就我看来 这事根本就没有开始
As far as I can see, it never got started.
嘿
Hey.
缉毒局的案件资料送过来了
DEA case files sent over.
知道你喜欢纸质文件
Know you're partial to paper.
我和Bishop谈过了
I talked to Bishop.
Gleason中士上周付了钱雇人调音
Sergeant Gleason made a charge last week for a tune-up.
告诉了技师 他计划来次公路旅行
Told the mechanic he's planning to take a road trip.
好吧 问题就在这儿
Okay, let's call it where it is.
表兄Roy不愿意开口
Cousin Roy didn't talk.
Long的扑克俱乐部没有线索
Long's poker club didn't talk.
屋子里也没有毒品
There's no drugs in the house.
再加上找不到Gleason 我们一无所获
And without Gleason, we got nothing.
我的办公室也会这么说
My office will say the same.
也许不会
Maybe not.
Long的行动一直很严谨
Long keeps his operation compact.
缉毒局想钓更大的鱼
DEA has way bigger fish.
我意思是 我是唯一在跟这个案子的
I mean... I-I'm the only one on this.
他们一有机会 就会把我调出去
They're gonna pull me first chance they get.
我父亲曾经说过
You know, my dad used to say,
如果它对某人很重要的话
"If it matters to someone,
那么它就很重要
it matters."
睿智的人
Smart guy.
你会喜欢他的
You would've liked him.
他喜欢大海
He liked the ocean.
在他去世后 我每天都问母亲
After he died, I asked my mom every day
我们什么时候去海边撒他的骨灰
when we were gonna go there to spread his ashes.
但她就是没办法去做这件事
But she just couldn't bring herself to do it.
她一直说 也许明天吧 mijo
She kept saying, "Maybe tomorrow, mijo."
一段时间过后
Nah, after a while,
我 就不再问她了
I... I stopped asking her.
开始问自己
Started asking myself.
"也许明天吧"成了老话
"Maybe tomorrow" gets old.
你父亲一定会为你是谁和你正在做的事而感到骄傲
Your dad would be proud of who you are, what you're doing.
我开始觉得这就是缓慢却又注定好了的失败
It's starting to feel like one slow, steady fail.
我已经追捕Long两年了
I've been chasing Long for two years.
然而现在依旧空手而归
And I'm still standing here with empty pockets.
你找了我来帮忙
You asked for my help.
我们一定会搞定这一切的 无论代价如何
We're gonna see this through, whatever it takes.
我不会忘记我欠的债 Mitch
I don't forget my debts, Mitch.
这是我欠你的
I owe you.
技师说Gleason正在公路旅行中
Mechanic said Gleason was headed on a road trip.
-你收到我的信息了吗 -是的 给汽车发了全境通告
- You get my message? - Yeah, BOLO's out on the car.
最近三天内没有使用过手♥机♥和信♥用♥卡♥ 不过
No cell or credit card activity for the last three days, but
记录显示在他休假期间 手♥机♥已经
records show him disconnecting from the cellular network
有一阵子没有接入网络了
for a period of time during all of his leaves.
所以 他喜欢这些
So, that's his thing.
杜绝电子产品 开车横穿全国
Driving cross-country unplugged?
很难相信Long会让他俱乐部里的
Hard to believe Long would let a member of his club
成员去度假
take a vacation.
你觉得Gleason是在运某种毒品吗
You think Gleason's on some kind of drug run?
时间对得上
Got the time.
他的假期只剩两周了
Two weeks left on his leave.
糟糕
Crap.
怎么了
What?
好吧 如果我们找不到Gleason
Well, if we don't find Gleason,
这意味着Mitch还要在这边
that means Mitch is gonna be hanging around
待上两个礼拜
for another two weeks.
Mitch怎么了
What's wrong with Mitch?
我不知道
I don't know.
总是叫我"兄弟"
Keeps calling me "buddy."
让我觉得很烦
It bugs me.
我觉得他看起来人很好
I thought he seemed really nice.
你是在抱怨别人太友好吗
Are you complaining about somebody being friendly?
换成无缘无故多了好多活试试
Try getting busywork detail for no reason.
开始看吧 DiNozzo
Start reading, DiNozzo.
在Long身上找点线索
Find something on Long.
老大 我们不是在找Gleason中士吗
Boss, aren't we on Sergeant Gleason?
我是说 这难道不是DEA正在经手的事吗
I mean, isn't Long kind of an ongoing DEA thing
应该由Mitch和他的人在他们的
that Mitch should be working on with his people
-办公室干这活 -Long征募军人
- at their office? - Long recruits military.
就是我们的活了
It makes it our business.
嘿
Hey.
Tony
Tony?
你已经发现了什么吗
You find something already?
没有 只不过
No, just...
别惊慌 Gibbs
Don't panic, Gibbs.
下周就会好起来的
It'll all be fine next week.
什么会好起来的
What'll be fine?
我扭到手指了
I sprained my fingers.
我买♥♥了这双新的松糕鞋
I got these new platform shoes
直到后来我才意识到
and I didn't realize until afterwards
它们究竟有多高
exactly how tall they were.
-什么后来 -我今早
- After what? - Well, I was dancing around
在房♥间里跳着舞 然后举起了手 你知道的
in my room this morning and I put my hands up, you know,
那首歌♥告诉我要这么做
'cause the song told me to
然后我把手指撞到了
and I smashed my fingers
我的骷髅头迪斯科球里面
into my skeleton head disco ball.
我压根不知道还有这种东西
I didn't even know that was a thing.
你不知道还有什么东西
You didn't know what was a thing?
-所有的 -噢
- Any of it. - Oh.
好吧 它在我家里
Well, it is in my house.
不过不用担心 我完全没事
But don't worry, I'm totally fine.
并且这一点也不会影响我的工作
And this won't affect my work at all.
好吧 你发现了什么
Okay, what do you got?
那把来自表兄Roy的格洛克手♥枪♥
The Glock from, um, Cousin Roy?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表