我们的潜水队队长突然失去了理智
Our dive team leader just went and lost his damn mind.
他是个退役海军
He was retired Navy.
所以你们会被叫到一艘普通船上来
Why you were called to a civilian ship.
上过潜水支援船吗 小子
Ever been on board a dive vessel, son?
这是我第一次来 船长
Uh, you'll be my first, Captain.
好的 我会介绍得详细点儿
Well, I'll be gentle.
这是技术最先进的船 为深海饱和潜水作业的人员
State-of-the-art ship designed to facilitate
提供服务
deep-sea saturation divers.
我们装载设备 为船员们做饭
We carry things, we cook for 'em, basically
简单说 他们在海底干活的时候我们负责照顾好他们
we babysit 'em while they work on the ocean floor.
干活
Work?
焊接输油管道
Welding an oil pipeline,
在海平面以下622英尺(约190米)
622 feet straight down.
你是医生
You're the doc.
-法医 -哦
-Medical examiner. -Ah.
你白来了
Well, you wasted a trip.
小心碰头
Watch your head.
听着 Gibbs探员 我们的工程期快到了
Now, look, Agent Gibbs, we are on a deadline here.
我知道你不在乎什么石油公♥司♥
I know you don't care for the oil company,
但是我们还有活要干
but we got a job to do.
你说得对 我不在乎
You're right. I don't care.
给他们看看 Sam
Show 'em, Sam.
-哦 天呐 -好的 船长
- Oh, dear. - You got it, Cap'n.
怎么了
What's the matter?
这是个解压密封仓
It's a decompression chamber.
是的 里面的大气压强
That's right. Pressurized to an atmosphere
是海平面的19倍
more than 19 times greater than sea level.
所以现在打开舱门
So opening the hatch would...
他们会立即死亡
Kill them all instantly.
你开始给他们减压了吗
You started decompressing them?
两小时前就开始了
Began about two hours ago.
需要多久才能减压完毕
Well, how much longer are we talking about?
最少四天
Four days, minimum.
那我来这里干什么
Then why am I even here?
我跟你说过
I told you--
你白来了
you wasted a trip.
四天以后再来吧
Come back in four days.
减压过程
The process of decompression
会毫无疑问地使高级军士长
will incontrovertibly alter
De la Rosa尸体内的化学成分产生变化
Senior Chief de la Rosa's body chemistry.
四天以后
In four days,
所有能告诉我们
any evidence that could
死因的证据
tell us how he died--
都会被永远抹掉
will be erased forever.
嘿 嘿
Yo! Yo!
-哇哦 嘿 -什么
- Whoa, whoa, whoa! - What?
我得出去 现在就出去
I need to get out of here, right now!
你们可以排除恐惧症发作的可能
You can rule out panic attack.
De la Rosa有大概1000小时的
De la Rosa had 1,000 hours
洞穴探险经历 在伸手不见五指的漆黑洞穴
in pitch-black caves, zero visibility.
这家伙从不退缩
Guy never flinched.
-他在冲谁喊 -没有具体对象 冲着所有人
-Who's he yelling at? -No one. Everyone.
我看了十几遍 还是不明所以
I watched it a dozen times, I still can't tell.
所以我才给你们打电♥话♥
That's why I called you.
De la Rosa 以前是海军军人 是个硬汉
De la Rosa is former Navy; guy's tough as nails.
一定有什么不对劲
Something ain't right.
你看到那些火花了吗
Okay, you see those sparks right there?
他会杀了里面所有的人
He could have killed everyone inside.
减压舱里的空气
The atmosphere inside any decompression chamber
非常干燥
is extremely dry.
一旦起火 就全完了
Start a fire, it's all over.
我需要机舱的细节
Give me the details on the chamber.
为满足潜水员的工作环境加压了
Pressurized to match the divers' working conditions,
也就是说 在这种情况下 是622英尺下的海平面
which, in this case, is 622 feet below sea level.
潜水员生活吃睡都在舱里
Divers live, eat, sleep in the chamber.
当工作时间开始
When it's time to go to work,
他们就按潜水铃
they attach to this diving bell,
让他们直接下沉到海底
which takes 'em straight down to the ocean floor.
他们工作8小时 然后归队 吃饭睡觉
They work eight hours, come back up, eat, sleep,
如此往复到工作结束
repeat until the job's done.
只在最后减压一次
Only decompress once, at the end.
更有效
It's more efficient.
也更安全
Safer, too.
理论上来说 是这样
In theory, anyway.
Jethro 等等 你不能指望我
Oh, Jethro, please. You can't expect me to determine
从视频回放里找出死因
a cause of death from a “instant replay.”
拜托 Duck 你总得给我点信息
Come on, Duck, you got to give me something.
好吧
All right.
我很自信能排除危险隐患
I can confidently rule out quicksand.
阿门
Amen.
安息吧 兄弟
Rest in peace, brother.
大家好啊
Hello, everyone.
我知道这有点让人难受
I know this is a... a little awkward,
但我必须询问你们一些问题
but I have to ask you all a few questions.
有谁知道这儿发生什么了吗
Anyone have any idea what happened here?
心脏病发作
Heart attack?
或者中风 脑动脉瘤
Stroke, maybe? Brain aneurysm?
我还以为你们海军调查员
I thought you Navy investigators
只会负责罪案
only showed up at crimes.
呃 我们还不能确定到底发生了什么
Well, we're not exactly sure what happened yet.
高级士官长de la Rosa 他举止奇怪吗
Senior Chief de la Rosa-- was he acting strangely
今早之前
at all, before this morning?
不可能 那家伙强硬的跟块石头一样
No way. The guy was solid as a rock.
你们四个一起潜水的 是嘛
And all four of you dive together, yes?
是的 两两一组 安全第一
Yeah, two by two. Safety first.
谁和de la Rosa 一组
Who was on de la Rosa's team?
啊 他是我的搭档 怎么
Yeah, he was my partner. So what?
那墙上是什么
What's that on the wall over there?
空气闸门 食品供应和排污口
Air lock, for food and trash.
-谁能接触它 -船上谁都能
- Who has access to it? - Anyone on board.
通常只有厨房♥的员工会用它
Usually just the kitchen staff uses it.
嘿 硬汉探员
Hey, Agent Tough Guy.
他们俩不敢问
These two are afraid to ask,
那我来:我们什么时候可以搬走他
so I will: When can we move him?
我是McGee特别探员
My name is Special Agent McGee.
法医检查尸体之前 你们都不能搬动他
And you cannot move him until the M.E. examines the body.
从现在开始四天
Four days from now?
我才不要和它住一起
I'm not living in here with that.
-好吧 我很抱歉 -现在你意识到
- Well, I'm sorry. - Now, you realize
有两条路离开舱体了 对吧
there's two ways out of this chamber, right?
你不能把尸体扔进海里
You are not putting the body in the ocean.
海葬
Burial at sea.
我们会说几句话 是吧
We'll say a few words, yeah?
是啊 我们可不能在这干坐96个小时
Yeah. We're not just gonna sit here for 96 hours
眼看我们朋友的尸体逐渐分解 我明白 好吗
while our friend decomposes. I understand, okay?
我深表同情 但你不能移♥动♥尸体
I sympathize, but you cannot move the body.
否则你将因为妨碍
You'll be arrested for interfering
联邦机构调查而被逮捕
with a federal investigation.
我们已经被锁上了 至少监狱里闻起来
We're already locked up. At least jail won't smell
不会像有个死人
like a dead guy.
de la Rosa女士
Mrs. de la Rosa?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
女士
Ma'am...
你还好吧
are you okay?
几分钟前我从屋子里走出来
I walked out of the house a few minutes ago.
忘了我要去哪儿
Don't remember where I was going.
我...对您深表同情与哀悼
I'm... so very sorry for your loss.
我是NCIS的Bishop特别探员
I'm Special Agent Bishop, NCIS.
我得问您几个问题
I have to ask you a few questions.
您丈夫在服用什么药物吗
Did your husband take any medication?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表