杀害了一名年轻的海军上士
killed a young petty officer.
有名字吗
Does he have a name?
Oskar Bruenig
Oskar Bruenig.
他是奥地利人
He is a native of Austria,
在三个国家被通缉
and wanted in three countries.
我认得这张脸 记得他的口音
I know the face and recall an accent.
但他的名字不是Oskar
But his name wasn't Oskar.
他是我父亲的司机
He was my dad's driver.
他现在不止是司机这么简单了
He's a lot more than that now.
他的名字是什么
What name did you know him by?
哦 是什么呢
Oh, what was it?
是很久以前的事了 我还在上医学院
It was so long ago. I was still in med school.
你父亲那时卖♥♥武器
Your dad was in the business of selling weapons,
枪♥支♥给坏人
guns, to bad guys.
是的 我不需要你来提醒我
Yeah, I don't need you to remind me.
我们需要你想想
We do need you to think.
这个人师从你父亲
This guy learned from your dad.
有300把
And there are 300
M-16来♥复♥枪♥被盗 它们消失了
M-16's out there right now, that are missing.
你知道谁才应该拥有M-16来♥复♥枪♥吗
You know who should have an M-16?
士兵们
Soldiers.
Pierre
Pierre.
是这个
That was it.
我肯定我的父亲叫他Pierre
I'm pretty sure my dad called him Pierre.
David 你看哈
Look, David,
我希望你知道这对于我和Jeanne
I hope you know this is almost as difficult
来说几乎都很艰难
for me as it is for Jeanne.
关键词是 几乎
Key word there being "almost."
说得对
Fair enough.
我希望你知道
And I hope you know that
虽然我很感激
while I am truly grateful,
但我不会放弃Jeanne
I'm not giving up Jeanne.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我看到你看她的眼神了
I see the way you look at her.
坦白说
Frankly,
她看你的眼神
the way that she looks at you
会让我有点烦恼 如果我不知道你们的过去的话
would trouble me a bit if I didn't know your history.
所以说你知道
So you know.
我是她丈夫
I'm her husband.
我知道所有的事情
I know everything.
就像我知道当事情的结局不好
Just like I know when affairs end badly,
就像你们大多数时候做得
like yours most certainly did,
它们总会以某种方式留在心里
they have a way of staying under the skin
不论你愿不愿意
whether you want them to or not.
David 她不在我心里
She's not under my skin, David.
我担心的不是你
It's not your skin I'm worried about.
打扰一下 Jeanne 我想道歉
Excuse me, Jeanne, I just wanted to apologize
如果有什么误解的话
if there was any misunderstanding.
呃
Uh...
能给我们点时间吗
Can you give us a minute?
当然可以
Sure.
有什么
Um, what...
是我不清楚的 Tony
don't I understand, Tony?
我只是想跟你说清楚
I just want to be really clear
我们昨天去看你的时候
that when we came to see you yesterday,
事情跟你父亲还没有任何关系
it had nothing to do with your father.
好吧 那我们现在和好了
Okay, then, so we're good now?
或者你哪天会找另外一个借口过来
Or will you one day find another reason
顺道看看
to stop by?
而那个时刻总是出现在
And always at the precise moment
我重新找回自我的时候
when I'm starting to feel whole again.
我想在非洲事件以后 我们已经...
I just thought after Africa, that we had put that--
电梯来了 Jeanne
Ride's here, Jeanne.
我还在值班 Gibbs
Um, I'm still on call, Gibbs,
但如果需要 我可以帮助你
but I got time to pitch in if you need me.
我们下一步该怎么做
What's our next move?
"我们"的下一步
Our next move?
Gibbs 我没找到叫Pierre Bruenigs的人 MccGee呢
I'm not finding any Pierre Bruenigs here, Gibbs. McGee?
找到一个叫Pierre Oskar的 名字里有字母K
Uh, got a Pierre Oskar, with a" K."
住在哪
Where?
最后已知地址
Last known address
在佛吉尼亚州的Reston 值得一试
is Reston, Virginia. Worth a try.
我能一起去吗
Can I tag along?
-不 不行 -啊 Gibbs
- Nope. No more tagging. - Aw, Gibbs...
不 你有你的工作 我有我的
No. You got your job, we got our job.
做你自己的工作吧
Go do your job.
但现在没有病人
But my slate is wide open.
我不用一直待在那边
I don't even have to make rounds.
那就翘班吧
Then go play hooky.
跟你妻子多待一会
Go spend time with your wife.
带她去吃吃中饭
Take her out to lunch.
看看电影 她牺牲了很多
Take her to the movies. She deserves it...
这是她应得的
after putting up with you.
嗯 对 这话说得对
Hmm, yeah, you're right about that.
我都记不得自己上次翘班是什么时候
I can't even remember the last time I played hooky.
快去吧
Then go do it.
现在你♥爸♥爸不会失望了
Your dad wouldn't be disappointed.
我保证
Promise you.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
-这就是我们要找的人吗 -就是他
- This our guy? - That's him.
胸部中了两枪
Two in the chest.
-ATF -NCIS NCIS
- ATF! - NCIS! NCIS!
又是你们
You guys again.
"又"
"Again"?
对 我们在医院见过他
Yeah, we met him at the hospital.
Kitt探员 对吗
Agent Kitt, right?
McGee和Bishop
McGee and Bishop?
你们是什么时候
When did you guys
发现Oskar与案子有关的
figure out the Oskar connection?
很显然 跟你们同时发现的
Same time you did, apparently.
我们来得都太晚了
And we're both too late.
我以为我们都同意分享情报
I thought we agreed to share information.
分享是相互的
That's a two-way street.
现在都无关紧要了
Doesn't matter now.
引爆装置
Detonators.
我想知道 他们想用这些做什么
I wonder what he was planning to do with those?
我们把剧院"包场"了
The whole theater to ourselves.
我们可以在剧场内随便闲逛
We probably could've fooled around.
就当作是一次侦查吧
Well, we'll consider this a recon mission.
我们已经了解"午场"了 一言以蔽之"宽敞"
Now we know matinees are, shall we say "roomy,"
我们可以开始计划下一次了
uh, we can plan accordingly for next time.
哦 我喜欢这话
Ooh, I like the sound of that.
什么 "宽敞"
What-- "roomy"?
"下一次"
"Next time."
哦
Oh!
翘班结束了
So much for playing hooky.
哦 我需要一点时间
Oh... oh, I'm gonna need a minute.
好的 把钥匙给我
Okay, give me the keys.
我去启动车 有点冷
I'm gonna start the car. I'm a little chilly.
Taft医生
Dr. Taft.
额 好 加大剂量
Uh, okay. Let's just, uh, up his dose
每小时50毫克
to 50 migs every hour.
还有什么情况
And what else we got?
哦 不
Oh, no.
加把劲
Come on.
这是什么声音
What is that?
加把劲 加把劲
Come on, come on.
好 你能把时间从5:00延迟到6:30吗
Okay. Can you move my 5:00 to 6:30?
-这样我就可以给他... -车出了点问题
- And that way we can get him into... - Something's wrong with the car.
好 我过会打给你
Okay. I'm gonna have to call you back.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表