我才最终将她安置在那口棺材里
before I could lay her to rest in that casket.
那是她去世后我唯一做对的一件事
It's the only thing I've done right since she's passed.
因为你又开始吸毒了
Because you started using again.
你觉得他们会让我安葬她吗
Do you think they'll let me bury her?
要有特别许可才行
With special privileges...
不然不太可能
it's not likely.
除非 你告诉我们发生了什么
Unless... you tell us what happened.
我不是故意杀了那些人的
I didn't mean to kill those people.
-是你干的 -是毒品干的
- It was you? - It was the drugs.
那个女人 她给了我们每个人一些钱
That woman, she gave us each, you know, a little money
还说只要我们永远不再回去
and-and said she was willing to look the other way
她愿意睁一只眼闭一只眼
as long as we never came back again.
你回去了
You did.
是的 她有那么多钱 就在橱柜里
Yeah, well, she had so much more, you know, in the closet,
所以 我磕嗨了 就回去把剩下的钱拿走了
so... so I got high and, uh, and then I come back for the rest.
越狱呢
The prison escape.
计划了一年
It was a year of planning.
我们俩
Between us.
你和Scott
You and Scott.
不 和Sandra
No, Sandra.
Scott不在计划内
Scott wasn't part of the plan.
他只是正好和我一起被派去厨房♥干活
He was just assigned with me on kitchen duty.
他主动要求的那项工作
He requested that assignment.
那又怎么样
So what?
你是怎么和Sandra认识的
How'd you meet Sandra?
呃 Scott介绍的
Well... Scott introduced us.
哦 伙计
Oh, man.
那都是两年前的事情了
Yeah, well, that was, like, two years ago.
他一直在耍你
He's been playing you.
两年
Two years?
他还真是想再玩回间谍游戏啊
Man really wants to get back into the spy game.
间谍游戏 不是的
Spy game? No.
错了 兄弟
No, mate.
Jacob Scott越狱是为了报复
Jacob Scott's out for blood.
是吗 报复谁
Yeah? Whose?
你们
Yours.
他说NCIS杀了他的妻子
He said NCIS killed his wife.
没有记录显示Scott结过婚啊
No record of Scott ever being married.
这说不通啊
This doesn't make any sense.
你查到案件卷宗了
You got into the case file?
反正信息足够了
Enough of it, anyway.
所以Juniper Strike是什么
So what was Juniper Strike?
2002年在土耳其伊斯坦布尔的突袭行动
2002 raid in Istanbul, Turkey,
拿下Scott的俄♥国♥买♥♥家
to take down Scott's Russian buyer.
这个我们知道啊
We already knew about this.
没错
Exactly.
买♥♥家被击毙了
Buyer was killed.
俄♥国♥公民Nika Razin
Russian national Nika Razin.
嘿
Hey.
我以前见过她
I've seen her before.
在激光枪战馆办公室的一张照片里
In a photo from the laser tag office.
她已经死了 为什么Scott还在意她
She's dead; why does Scott still care about her?
她是他的妻子
She was his wife.
他把机密卖♥♥给他妻子
He was selling secrets to his wife?
不就是《007之海底城》么
Talk about The Spy Who Loved Me.
被窃取的文件 放上去
The stolen file, put it up.
第一页是参与
Top sheet was a list
那次行动的所有人员名单
of people involved in the operation.
导致他妻子死亡的罪魁
Aka his wife's death.
老大 这是一张死亡清单吗
Boss, this is a hit list?
-他会从哪儿开始 Gibbs -第一个人
- Where would he start, Gibbs? - The top.
那个安排整个行动的人
The man who ordered the whole damn thing.
守住后门
Cover the back.
NCIS
NCIS!
我们来晚了吗
We too late?
好了 我们行动吧
Okay, let's do this.
嗨
Hi.
NCIS
NCIS.
陶瓷俱乐部的活动一小时前就结束了
Pottery club ended an hour ago.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs,
这就是我的手♥机♥一直响铃的原因吗
is that why my phone's been ringing?
是的
Yes, it is.
你丈夫在家吗
Is your husband home?
在 他在小书房♥ 忙着他的书
Yeah, he's in the den, working on his book.
我猜你们不是来这帮他校对的
I'm guessing you're not here to help proofread.
-不 不是的 -好吧
- No, we're not. - All right.
把脚蹭干净
Wipe your feet.
过两扇门 就在那
Double doors, right over there.
房♥子不错
Nice place.
你猜他从国安局赚到多少
What do you think he pulls in at Homeland?
白跑一趟吗
He give us the slip?
没有
No.
要给你们准备什么吗
Can I get you guys anything?
来点儿喝的
Something to drink?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表