Spent the whole flight just repeating stuff
我在Jack Ryan小说里读到的东西
I read in Jack Ryan novels.
我弟弟现在怎么样
So how's my brother?
噢 我没看到他
Uh, I haven't seen him.
一直呆在实验室 被NCIS关押
Been at the lab, and he's being detained at NCIS.
关押
“Detained”?
像犯人一样吗
Like a prisoner?
噢 不 不 不 不
Uh, no. No, no, no, no.
只是 你知道的 他不可以离开
Just in the sense that, you know, he can't leave,
或者 做任何事
uh, or do anything
而且还得被监视
and-and has to be monitored.
Luca根本没有参与
Luca just doesn't get it.
现在他可能陷入真正的麻烦并进监狱
He could be in real trouble here and go to real jail.
一切都是因为他在教堂遇到一个
All because of some girl he met at church
他认为自己可以拯救的女人
and he thinks he can save.
你应该跟他这样讲 Abby
You should tell him that, Abby.
我做不到
I can't.
他不回我电♥话♥ 不回我短♥信♥
He won't answer my phone calls or my texts
不回我邮件
or my e-mails.
一个序列号♥
A serial number.
在牙齿上吗
On the tooth?!
在牙齿上
On the tooth.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
Pride今天见了一位老朋友
Pride saw an old friend today.
朋友只是一个称呼词
Friend's a word for it.
噢 你知道Pride曾经有一次在莫斯科被捕吗
Uh, did you know Pride got arrested in Moscow once?
他在很多有趣的地方都被捕过 Sonja
Been arrested in a lot of interesting places, Sonja.
其它的呢 俄♥罗♥斯♥人开口了吗
Other than that, did the Russians spill?
别指望他们了
Didn't expect 'em to.
我的伙计们 我的伙计们
My man. My man, my man, my man.
-给我讲讲 -做得好 哥们
-Talk to me. -Did a good job, brother.
怎么就做得好了
Did good how?
噢 我在Pride的手♥机♥植入了一个程序
Oh, I put a program in Pride's phone
让我可以复♥制♥所有和它
that allowed me to clone any other cell phone
有过联♥系♥的手♥机♥
it comes in contact with.
-有效吗 -非常有效
-And it worked? -Like a charm.
我将其嵌入其中一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人的手♥机♥
I'm imbedded in one of those Russian phones.
这会儿 Brody和Bishop正在跟踪这几个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Brody and Bishop are following the Russians as we speak,
获取他们说的每一句话
picking up every word they're saying.
? ?
再也听不下这个了
Can't listen to any more of this.
开了45分钟的车
Driving around for 45 minutes,
Boris一开口就是讲他的女朋友
and Boris won't shut up about his girlfriend.
我觉得他叫做Ilya
I think his name is Ilya.
Boris是那个剃了光头的
Boris is the one with the shaved head.
恩
Mm.
听着 如果你需要倾诉
Listen, if you need to talk
-你的离异 -我不会
-about your divorce... -I don't.
好
Okay.
我知道了
I get it.
我们根本不了解对方
We barely know each other.
这是你私事
It's your personal business.
我不会插手
I'll stay out of it.
每个人都觉得我会有什么深刻的感受
Everyone expects me to have some kind of profound feeling,
比如地球移位了 我的世界在一夜之间颠覆了
like the earth's moved and my world's changed overnight,
但事实上我没有察觉到任何变化
but the truth is it doesn't feel any different.
我还是我 Jake还是Jake
I'm still me, Jake is still Jake.
我们只是不在一起了
We just aren't together anymore,
那很令人难过 同时也很棒
and that's sad but also right.
哇哦
Wow.
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
随时效劳
Anytime.
? ?
Brody
Brody.
明白
Clear.
又一个
Another one.
第三个
Got a third.
他们逃走了
They got away.
什么味道那么香
What is that delicious smell?
Osso buco
【注:一种意大利菜】
Osso buco, for you.
-噢 我是个 -素食者 我知道
-Oh, I'm a... -Vegan, I know.
所以做成这样
So is this.
用胡萝卜代替牛肉
Made with carrots instead of veal.
好
Okay.
? ?
嗯 真不错
Mmm. That's good.
我为特别探员Bishop准备了些平常的小东西
I got some of the regular stuff for Special Agent Bishop.
哦 她回华盛顿了
Oh, she's heading back to DC,
向她的上司汇报
briefing the director
你女朋友制♥造♥的麻烦
on all the trouble your girlfriend's causing.
她不是我女朋友
Not my girlfriend.
我是说 虽然我很想
I mean, I want her to be.
但是其中很复杂 你知道的
But there's complications, as you know.
好了 打住 别说了
Okay, stop, just stop.
我知道 我明白了
I-I know, I get it.
她对我撒谎了 但是在这之后…
She lied to me, but underneath...
是更多的谎言
Are more lies.
听着
Look.
我知道你想相信她
I know you want to believe her,
但是你得接受事实
but you got to accept the fact
Eva并不是你所想象的那样
that Eva is not who you think she is.
信仰不该是这样的
That's not how faith works.
有时你不去选择拥有它
You don't choose to have it sometimes
有时你却无法拥有它
and not have it others.
这是段教堂演讲
That's some church talk.
或许吧
Maybe.
它帮我不去犯错
Doesn't make me wrong.
我曾经也做过Eva做的事情
I used to do what Eva does.
秘密工作
Worked undercover.
让不少人信服
Convinced a lot of people
诸多事情
of a lot of things.
我们的人和她自己的人
She's wanted by us
都想找到她
and her own people.
现在你没有什么能为她做的了
There's nothing more you can do for her now.
让你久等了 十分抱歉
Sorry if I kept you waiting.
上一次我们一起像这样在一个房♥间的时候
Last time we were together in a room like this...
我在桌子的那边
I was on the other side of the table.
当时恒温器不能正常工作了
And the thermostat wasn't working correctly,
如果我没记错
if I recall.
好有爱的画面
This is gonna be good.
看看这肢体语言
Look at that body language.
发现那只是老苏军情报局的审讯技术
Figured that was just an old GRU interrogation technique.
哦 我有个微妙的触摸 Dwayne
Oh, I have a subtler touch, Dwayne.
我记得
I recall.
时光不再了
Times change, though.
举个例子 我看你婚姻不再了
For instance, I see you are no longer married.
? ?
都是过去的事了
That's the past.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
告诉我今天都发生了什么
Tell me what happened today.
我的人被杀害了 死得十分悲惨不幸
My men were killed in a tragic and unfortunate incident.
在Eva Azarova的公♥寓♥里
In Eva Azarova's apartment.
作为俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥的大使♥馆♥专员
As attaché for the Russian government,
我有完全的外交豁免权
I have full diplomatic immunity.
我现在要走了
I'll leave now.
不 Paulina 你不会走的
No, Paulina, you won't.
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥被卷入
The Russian government has been involved
窃取美国海军机密的操作中
in an operation to steal U.S. Navy secrets.
蝠鲼计划
Project Manta Ray.
真是个荒谬的...
That's an absurd accu...
别耍花样
Don't play games.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表