我们就无法复仇了
And then we won't have ours.
-进度报告 -好的 老大
- Sitrep. - Yeah, boss.
FBI刚刚把失踪探员的资料发过来
FBI just sent over their files on the missing agents.
我们已经用自己的数据库
We already did some groundwork
做了背景调查
using our own personnel records.
找到了前NCIS
We located the ex-wife
特别探员Kevin Dresser的前妻
of former NCIS Special Agent Kevin Dresser.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
和Monroe探员一起 在会议室
In the conference room with Agent Monroe.
我们告诉过她
We told her
应该等你从五角大楼回来再 但是...
to wait for you to get back from the Pentagon, but...
但是什么
But what?
老大 你知道 当你
Well, boss, you know that thing you do
盯着我们看的时候
where you-your stare at us,
非常可怕 就像...
and, uh, it's kind of scary, like...
你现在这样
like you're doing now?
她 也非常擅长这个
She's also, uh, very good at that.
我第二个丈夫也一样
My second husband was the same way.
那段婚姻持续了多久
How long did that one last?
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
加入我们吧 这位是Angela
Join us. This is Angela,
前特别探员Dresser的前妻
former Special Agent Dresser's ex-wife.
我们需要找到你的前夫
We need to find your ex-husband.
我听说了
I heard.
你需要他为以前查过的一个案子作证 对吗
You need him to testify in an old case he worked, right?
她不知道他在哪儿
She doesn't know where he is.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
我有好几年没有见到他了
I haven't seen him in years.
在我们的儿子被杀之后
After our son was killed,
有一天 他没有回家
one day he just didn't come home.
从那之后 我再也没有见过他了
I never saw him again.
每年我们的结婚纪念日 我都在等他
I try to wait up every year on our anniversary,
但每次都见不到他
but I never seem to catch him.
你在结婚纪念日会做些什么
What happens on your anniversary?
Kevin有一个花♥园♥
Kevin had a garden
他很喜欢
he loved.
以前种了耀花豆
Used to grow Parrot's Beak,
我最爱的植物
my favorite plant.
每年 我们结婚纪念日的那一天
Every year, on the day we were married,
他都会在我的走廊上留下一种植物
he leaves a plant on my porch.
下一个结婚纪念日是什么时候
When's the next anniversary?
上个星期刚过
Just had one last week.
你还留着那盆植物吗
So you still have the plant?
-我们可以看看吗 -当然
- Could we look at it? - Of course.
跟她一起去
Take her. Mm-hmm.
把那盆植物带过来
Pick it up.
-好的 长官 -谢谢你
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
应该的
Sure.
这边请
This way.
让我猜猜 为什么我没等你
Let me guess: Why didn't I wait for you?
其实我想说的是
Actually,
你到底为什么不等我
why the hell didn't you wait for me?
就因为这个
Because of that right there.
Gibbs
Gibbs...
有人说我有时候挺可怕的 但你呢
I've been told I can be scary on a good day, but you?
你天天都这么可怕
I'm sure you're scary every day.
今天就更糟糕了
Even worse on a day like today.
那位女士不应该受到惊吓
And that woman did not need to be scared.
Abbs 你有时间处理
Abbs, you get a chance to
-嘘 -那盆植物了吗
- Shh! - process the plant?
Gibbs
Gibbs.
这里 这样更好 过来吧
Here, better yet, get over here.
这是一个为Fornell祈祷的仪式
It's a prayer circle for Fornell.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
额 Abby
Aw, Abby...
为了Fornell
For-nell!
阿门 之前你说什么来着
Amen. Where were we?
你有时间处理那盆植物了吗
You get a chance to run the plant?
检查植物 做好了
Examine the plant? I did.
你会喜欢我的发现的
You're gonna like what I found--
首先 Dresser探员的指纹在花盆上
starting with Agent Dresser's fingerprints on the pot,
这证明了花的确是他送来的
which confirms that it did come from him.
我又分♥析♥了土壤成分
I also analyzed the soil.
发现了大量的铅
I found high levels of lead,
这对于城市中的植物来说非常常见
which is common in urban gardens.
铅污染的一些沉淀物
Lead pollution sort of precipitates
通过空气传播 最后进入土壤
through the air and then settles down on the soil.
挺有意思的 对吧
Lovely, huh?
所以 Abby 说明了什么
So, Abby, what?
Dresser现在住在城市里
Dresser's living in a city.
是啊 虽然这不能缩小调查范围
Yeah, well, that didn't narrow it down much,
但这个可以
but this will.
我同时还发现了一些有趣的
I also found an interesting mix
由一氧化氮 炭黑 以及精细颗粒
of nitrogen oxide, black carbon,
组成的混合物
and ultra-fine particles.
这说明了同时含有飞机用汽油以及喷气发动机用燃料
That is a telltale sign of both avgas and jet fuel combustion.
所以Kevin不仅仅是住城市里
So Kevin didn't just live in a city...
他住在机场附近
He's living next to an airport.
是的 而且是那种
Yeah, and one that services
同时有喷气机以及旧式螺旋桨飞机的机场
both jets and old-school propeller craft.
现在 只有
Now, there's only
三座私人机场 既符合这些条件
three private airports that fit that bill,
同时附近有离机场足够近 能被这种混合物污染的
and have a residential area close enough
居民住♥宅♥区
to be contaminated like that.
我给你列了张清单
I made you a list.
哇 干的漂亮 Abbs
Wow, that's really good work, Abbs.
谁的电♥话♥
Who is it?
Emily的
It's Emily.
-希望一切都好 -是啊
- Hope everything's okay. - Yeah.
还好吗
Everything okay?
什么
What?
待在原地
Just stay where you are.
你就待在原地
You stay right where you are.
Abby 把清单给DiNozzo
Abby, get that list to DiNozzo.
-请你冷静一点 -我很冷静
- Please calm down. - I am calm.
又不是你在流血
You aren't bleeding.
等等 发生了什么
Whoa, whoa. What's going on?
我刚发现我爸爸的档案里
I just found out my dad
有一条不要抢救的指令
has a do not resuscitate order in his file.
我们在FBI送来的医疗记录里
We discovered the DNR
发现了不抢救指令的记录
when the FBI sent over the medical records.
上面写着 如果他心脏停止跳动了 他们应该让他死
It says if his heart stops, they should just let him die!
我要撤销这条要求
I want that thing gone.
-马上 -我知道这对你来说很艰难
- Now! - I know it's difficult,
但是你父亲自己签了字的
but your father signed the order himself.
唯一难的事情是
The only thing that's gonna be difficult
-你去删掉那条... -听着Em
- is you trying to remove that... - Whoa, Em.
冷静一点
Calm down.
她是他的女儿
She's his daughter.
-拜托 她不是应该有这权利吗 -不幸的是 没有
- Come on, she doesn't have a say? - Unfortunately, no.
特别探员Fornell特别指定了
Special Agent Fornell specifically listed
一位非家庭成员
a non-family member
在他不能自己做决定的时候
as his durable power of attorney
作为他的代理人
in the event he was unable to make these decisions.
好 是谁
Okay. Who is that?
你 Gibbs探员
You, Agent Gibbs.
我猜测是因为他相信你
I presume that's because he trusted
会遵照他的愿望来
you would comply with his wishes.
-他的愿望是... -Gibbs叔叔
- And his wishes were that he... - Uncle Gibbs,
我父亲在填这个的时候情绪一定非常糟糕
my dad must've filled that out when he was a mess.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表