你给我带来好消息了
You have good news for me?
不会有另外的交易了
There's not gonna be another deal.
对你的定罪来说不可能
It's not possible with your conviction.
那你为什么回来
Then why'd you come back here?
因为我们仍需要你的帮助
Because we still need your help.
我觉得你是个好人
I think you're a good person
但犯了错
who made mistakes.
你对我一无所知
You don't know a thing about me.
我知道那两个你杀的伊♥拉♥克♥囚犯
I know about the two Iraqi detainees you killed.
他们要为击中美国♥军♥队
How they were responsible
的路边炸♥弹♥负责
for targeting U.S. troops with roadside bombs.
其中一个受害者是
One of their victims was...
David Logan下士
Corporal David Logan.
他曾经是你的朋友
He was your friend.
看
Look...
悲伤能将人推向极端
grief can push anyone to extremes.
你想要报复
You wanted revenge.
我做的拯救了战士们的生命
What I did saved soldiers' lives.
但牺牲了你自己的
And it cost you yours.
我不能改变过去
I can't change the past.
不能
No,
但是
but...
你可以改变未来
you can change the future.
你的和Alex Quinn的
Yours and Alex Quinn's.
一个勇敢为祖国战斗的士兵
A sailor who fought bravely for his country,
为自己的生命奋斗的人
and he's fighting for his life.
一条生命
A life...
而你可以挽救
that you can save.
你曾经发誓
You once took an oath
永远不离开一个倒下的士兵
to never leave a fallen soldier behind.
现在是你实现诺言的机会
Now's your chance to make good on that promise.
交易是我离开这里的唯一机会
A deal was my only shot at getting out of here.
我只是想要一个新的开始
I just wanted a fresh start.
这恰恰就是
That's exactly what this is--
一个新的开始
a new beginning.
我知道
I know.
不要让坏情况定义你是谁
Don't let a bad situation define who you are.
Alex应该会在几天内接受移植
Alex should receive the transplant in a few days.
应该在新年就可以痊愈了
Should be on his feet by the new year.
多亏有Doogan
Thanks to Doogan.
还有你
And you.
我不确定我能让他同意
I wasn't sure I'd be able to get through to him.
我一刻都没质疑过你
I never doubted you for a moment.
你迟到了
You're late.
我也很高兴见到你 哥哥
It's good to see you, too, brother.
Brinkman和Turro已经被审查了
Brinkman and Turro have been processed.
我正好有足够的时间取今晚的葡萄酒
And I have just enough time to pick up wine for tonight.
感恩节大计划
Big Thanksgiving plans?
不 只是和Emily吃晚餐
No. Just dinner
如果她还没把那地方烧了
with Emily if she hasn't already burned the place down.
你为什么还在这儿
Why are you still here?
我提出帮McGee写报告
Oh, I offered to do McGee's reports
这样他和Delilah就可以去贫民施舍初找Abby了
so he and Delilah could join Abby at the soup kitchen.
看看你 充满了节日精神
Look at you, all filled with the holiday spirit.
只是关照的我的小组
Just looking out for my team.
听说了你在苏丹的事情
Heard about your little Sudan trip.
关于青蛙的医生女儿
About La Grenouille's doctor daughter.
世界真小啊 不是吗
It's a small world, isn't it?
觉得每天都在变小
Feels smaller every day.
Fornell
Fornell?
给 省得你去商店了
Here, this'll save you a trip to the store.
一瓶教皇新堡
A Chateauneuf-du-Pape?
非常好
Very nice.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
好吧 这太可怜了
All right, this is too pathetic.
拿好你的东西 我们走
Grab your stuff, let's go.
去哪
Go where?
我家
My house.
你在邀请我去你家吃感恩节大餐
You're inviting me to your house for Thanksgiving dinner?
我以为我是你第二讨厌的人
I thought I was your second least favorite?
你就是 但是干火鸡 黑面包卷
You are, but dry turkey, blackened dinner rolls--
更像是惩罚
it's really more of a punishment.
那么我们现在是朋友了 我能叫你Toby吗
So now that we're friends, can I call you Toby?
别得寸进尺
Don't push your luck.
啊
Ah.
火鸡烤的很顺利
Bird's coming along nicely.
你知道 我们有削皮器
You know, we have a peeler for that.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我女儿不会对很多人敞开心扉 Gibbs
My daughter doesn't open up to many people, Gibbs.
所以我想如果她信任你
So I guess if she trusts you,
我也应该信任你
I should, too.
知道她在几百英里以外从事危险的工作
It is not easy knowing she's hundreds of miles away,
很不好受
working in a dangerous job.
如果按我的方式来
If I had my way,
她会住在这 当一名教师
she'd live here and be a teacher.
或者修女
Or a nun.
女儿们
Daughters.
虽然如此
That being said, um,
知道她身边都是关心她的人
it is very comforting
很令人欣慰
to know she's surrounded by people who care about her.
我会照顾她
I'll look after her.
我就指着这个呢
I'm counting on that.
妈妈 上菜的盘子呢
Mom, where's the serving platter?
亲爱的 我来吧
Oh, honey, I'll do that.
你们俩完成这边的事儿吧 加油
You-you two finish up here. Come on.
你哥哥们
Uh, you know, your brothers
还有你♥爸♥马上就来了
and your father are gonna be here in a minute.
Gibbs 把刀放在便于取用的地方
Gibbs, keep that knife handy.
还有很多要做的
This bunch that's coming in now?
我 呃 我准备回家了 回华盛顿特区
I'm, um... I'm ready to go home, back to DC.
我星期六出发
I'll head out Saturday.
你的车上还有地方多载一个人吗
You got room in your truck for one more?
我只买♥♥了单程票
Only booked a one-way ticket.
没有你我不会离开
Wasn't leaving here without you.
好 我可以用导航
Yeah, I could use a navigator.
感恩节快乐 Gibbs
Happy Thanksgiving, Gibbs.
好
Yeah.
你也是 Bishop
You, too, Bishop.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表