工作人员告诉Wyner
Well, the clerk told Wyner
法官会在3点休庭的时候
that he'd have the judge sign the warrant
签署搜查令
when he recessed court at 3:00.
庭审时间延长了 Wyner过早行动了
The trial went long and Wyner jumped the gun.
因此证据无效
The seed evidence was tossed
因为证据是在搜查令签署前获取的
because the warrant was signed after the seizure.
就跟这次一样
Just like in this case.
Syner是个聪明人 老大
Wyner's a smart guy, boss.
同一个错误他不会犯两次
He wouldn't make the same mistake twice.
Cheech说Joy Vanatter是跟
Cheech said Joy Vanatter was doing
"高档小区穿高级西装的人"混在一起
"some suit from uptown."
Alan Wyner的西装就不错
Alan Wyner wears really nice suits.
同志们 同志们 同志们
Guys, guys, guys!
Abs 你有线索了
Abs, you got something?
对
Oh, yeah.
嘿 怎么了 我们的案子怎么样了
Hey! What's up? How's our case moving along?
调查的方向稍微变了点
Well, it's taken a little change of direction.
我们有新的嫌犯了
We've got a new person of interest.
谁
Who?
这是什么
What's this?
搜查令
A warrant.
这次时间没错
Properly signed and executed.
即使到了法庭也不会出什么问题
I'm sure it'll hold up in court.
我们要搜查你的家 你的办公室 还有你的车
We're gonna search your house, your office, your car.
我打赌我们会找到
I bet we find evidence
与你有关的Joy Vanatter谋杀案的证据
linking you to Joy Vanatter's murder.
我们知道你有权进入证物室
We know you had access to the evidence room
你调换了注射器
and you switched the syringes.
希望你足够聪明
Hope you were smart enough
处理掉了给她
to destroy the burn phone
打电♥话♥的手♥机♥
you used to call her.
为什么 Alan
Why, Alan?
她想要勒索你吗
Was she trying to blackmail you?
我是说 这新闻能上头条
I mean, hell of a headline.
候选人陷入性♥虐♥丑闻
"Candidate involved in S&M scandal."
我想帮她
I tried to help her.
戒毒 假释
Get rehab, paroled...
你跟她有一腿
You were sleeping with her.
我想你了解你的权利 大顾问
I assume you know your rights, Counselor.
哦
Ooh.
你喜欢被控制 对吗
You like being dominated, huh?
让我们把事情说清楚
So let me get this straight:
你故意搞砸了搜查证的事儿
You screwed up the warrant on purpose
这样Friedgen就可以逃过一劫
so Friedgen wouldn't go to jail?
对 他无罪释放了
Yeah... and he got off.
那他为什么还要去找NCIS
So why in the hell would he ruin it and go to NCIS?
自作聪明 Wyner
Think you're a clever guy, Wyner?
这道德观真扭曲
That's a pretty twisted morality.
流程都走完了 可以走了
Paperwork's done. We're out of here.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
如果你一开始
If you had been totally honest with the police
就对警方实话实说
the first time you talked to them,
也不用这么大费周折了
it wouldn't have gone this far.
我的生活基本上步入正规
I've got most of my life back.
明早6点我就去船上报到
I report to my ship at 0600 tomorrow.
还好 我还是海军
Glad I still have the Navy,
但我跟我妻子之间却永远也回不到从前了
but things will never be the same with my wife.
她以为我是个杀人犯
She thought I was guilty of murder.
给她点时间吧 Kyle
Just give her some time, Kyle.
你就要有个孩子了
You're about to have a son.
尽量多陪陪他
Be a part of his life.
下次一起吃早饭
Breakfast again soon?
你知道到哪儿去找我
You know where to find me.
再见
Bye.
我做了一个决定
I've made a decision.
能聊聊吗
Could we talk?
? ?
? Say something, I'm giving up on you ?
? I'll be the one if you want me to ?
? Anywhere I would have followed you ?
? Say something, I'm giving up on you ?
Jake
Jake...
? And I... ?
我感觉糟透了
I'm in a bad place.
? Will swallow my pride ?
我深受打击
I hurt a lot.
? You're the one ?
? That I love ?
? And I'm saying good-bye ?
我要回到俄克拉荷马州的家中去
I'm going home to Oklahoma.
? Say something, I'm giving up on you ?
别联♥系♥我
Don't contact me.
我也不确定自己是否还会回来
I'm not sure when I'll be back.
? Say something... ?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表