我知道你更希望在尸检后
I know you prefer to wait until the autopsy
再讨论尸体
to actually talk about the bodies, Doctor,
但是我们能讨论下尸体吗
but can we talk about the bodies, Doctor?
不
No.
我就是情不自禁的注意到
I just couldn't help but notice the absence of
没有一个尸体的指尖或是足尖
any cyanosis on any of the fingers or any of the toes
有任何的苍白褶皱-Palmer
of any of the bodies. -Mr. Palmer.
至少有一点缺氧的症状
At least some sign of hypoxia.
我的意思是 这很奇怪
I mean, it's weird.
我们不会知道直到...
We won't know what it is until...
直到我们做了尸检 对对对
Until we do the autopsy. Right, right. Yes.
但是如果我能知道一点点
But if I didn't know any better...
很显然 你不知道
Well, clearly you don't.
我会说
...I would say that these people
这些人不是死于气压降低
did not die from depressurization.
猜测是没有好处的
Yeah, well, there's nothing to be gained by guessing.
我们至少可以稍微
Can we at least agree that there appears to be
犯个规
a hint of a suggestion
尸检一个
of foul play?
嘿 大伙
Hey, guys.
对不起我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我在 额
I was, um,
描绘勾勒我弟弟的牙齿记录
sketching my brother's dental records
来进行身份验证
for a proper I.D.
你可以凭记忆知道你弟弟的牙齿
You know your brother's teeth from memory?
我们非常亲密
We're super close.
我总是记下
And I also wrote down
他的数据
his measurements and...
和他胎记的样子
a description of his birthmarks.
真的
Really?
所以我准备好了
So I'm ready.
这些足够了
That's enough.
我理解Abby 这很困难
I understand, Abby, that this is hard,
但是我们需要你仔细看
but we need you to take a good look.
不
No.
我不用看了
I don't have to.
这不是他
It's not him.
面部烧毁很严重
The face is badly burned.
我知道
I know.
但是这个尸体是附着耳珠(无耳垂)
But that body has attached earlobes,
但是 Luca 他不是 和我一样
and Luca-- he's free, like me.
她说的对 博士
She right, Doctor?
是的 我知道
Yes. I knew it.
Sciuto家族的直觉又正确了
The Sciuto Force was right again.
但是Luca不在那架飞机上 那么...
But if Luca's not in this drawer, then...
他在哪
Where is he?
我本来以为Luca在捣鼓冰♥毒♥
I would think Luca was cooking meth
如果他没有这些
if he didn't have every book ever written
分子料理的美食书
on molecular gastronomy.
我发现了他每张照片
Found every photo
都是和他姐姐一起拍的
he's ever taken with his sister.
他们都在万圣节拍的吗
Why are they all on Halloween?
她就是这种穿着风格
That's just how she dresses.
你有找到Luca的线索吗
Did you find anything on Luca?
衣柜是满的 没东西打包
Closets are full, nothing was packed.
他要么还在城里 要么他走的匆忙
Either he's still in town or skipped it fast.
他也不接电♥话♥
And he's still not answering his cell.
你知道吗 Tony DiNozzo 为什么你的名字有点耳熟
You know, Tony DiNozzo-- why does your name ring a bell?
算是NCIS的一大传奇人物呗
Kind of a legend in the NCIS world.
哦 我可不知道
Oh, I don't know anything about that.
我从ATF调来的
I transferred from ATF.
ATF
ATF?
你和Zoe Keates共事过吗
You ever work with Zoe Keates?
想起来了
Yeah.
乔治亚洲的军事演习上
Training exercises in Georgia.
你们两个还在约会呢
You two are dating.
哈 现在分手了
Ah. Well, that's over now.
哦
Oh.
我觉得她分手也是为了你好
Well, I hope for your sake she ended it,
因为她柔术可是一等一的棒
'cause that girl was mean on the jujitsu mat.
我会怀念这个的
I'll miss that.
找到宝啦
Found the mother lode.
你找到什么了
What'd you get?
背包藏在了壁橱的一面假墙后面
Bag hidden behind a false wall in the closet.
呃 喂
Uh, hello.
我一头雾水 麻烦解释一下
Flying blind. Narration, please.
大概有一万块钱的现金 Tony
About ten grand in cash, Tony.
还有两把9毫米手♥枪♥ 满膛
And two nine-millimeters, fully loaded.
一个小小的 呃 高科技监听装置
A little, uh, high-tech listening device.
一个大厨要窃听器做什么
What's a chef doing with a bug?
看起来我们的汤里有只苍蝇 Tony
Seems like we got a fly in the soup, Tony.
明白了 好的 谢谢
Got you. Okay, thank you.
老大 实业公♥司♥说中校Livel当时正
Boss, O.N.I. says Commander Lively was
飞往华盛顿与国防部部长碰面
flying to D.C. to meet with the Secretary of Defense.
关于什么事情
About what?
呃 他俩都不能
Well, they either couldn't
或者不肯说 但是Blye实业公♥司♥
or wouldn't say, but Blye Industries has
与美国♥军♥方目前没有任何合作
no current business with the U.S. military.
国防部长的办公室呢
SecDef's office?
他们发来了他的行程安排
Yeah, they sent over his schedule.
隐藏了所有的东西
Redacted everything
除了与Lively的会面
except for the meeting with Lively.
是昨晚才被安排的
It wasn't set until late last night.
临时通知
Short notice.
但 呃 一定非常重要
But, uh, must have been pretty important.
是啊 某些人就是这么认为的
Yeah, well, someone thought so.
干掉飞机上的每个人能确保
Killing everyone on that plane would insure
那场会面永远不会发生
that that meeting would never happen.
查查中校知道些什么
Find out what the commander knew.
嘿 Abbs 出行包
Hey, Abbs. Go-bag?
是的
Yeah.
你没收到我的电子邮件吗 Luca有麻烦了
Didn't you get my e-mail? Luca's in trouble.
他给我发了短♥信♥
He texted me.
什么内容 什么时候
What? When?
他一定拆掉了手♥机♥电池
He must've removed the battery,
因为我没法追踪他手♥机♥
'cause I can't trace it.
我猜他在逃亡的路上
I think he's on the run.
-"歇斯底里" -这是密♥码♥
- "Conniption." - It's code
表示去哪儿找他
for where to find him.
北加利福尼亚的Redbird Bolt街
Redbird Bolt, North Carolina.
Redbird Bolt那儿有什么
What's in Redbird Bolt?
一个巨大的游乐园
The Colossal Fun Amusement Park.
以及 希望能
And, hopefully,
安然无恙的Luca
Luca in one piece.
Gibbs 拜托你 我可以去救我的兄弟么
Gibbs, please, can I go rescue my brother?
可以 可以 Abbs 快去吧
Yeah. Yeah, Abbs, go.
让DiNozzo开车 Abbs
DiNozzo drives, Abbs.
我们开了一通宵的车因为你的兄弟在这儿藏身
We drove overnight because your brother is hiding here?
是的 谢天谢地他们
Yeah. Thank goodness they're open
在元旦节期间仍然开业
for the New Year's Eve Festival.
Luca短♥信♥说的是 "歇斯底里"
Luca's text said "Conniption"?
这是假期云霄飞车的代号♥
It's a reference to the roller coaster from vacation.
-电影 -不 是Sciuto家庭假期
- The movie? - No, the Sciuto family vacation.
他知道我能懂这个代号♥
He knew I'd get the reference.
噢 美好的回忆
Oh. Fond memories?
关于尖叫和呕吐的难以言说的恐惧
Unspeakable horrors of screaming and vomit,
而且那还只是路上的车程
and that was just the car ride.
我们发誓再也不会提起它
We swore we'd never mention it again,
所以如果他在这儿 情况就很糟糕
so if he's here, it's bad.
好的 超大游乐场 我们从哪儿开始
Okay, big park-- where do we start?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表