父母已经去世
Parents are deceased.
没有配偶 没有兄弟姐妹 没有孩子
No spouse, no sibling, no children.
我们没有筹码
We have no leverage against this guy.
实际上Doogan与Alex Quinn配型特别成功
The fact that Doogan's so close a match to Alex Quinn
都有点不正常
is already an anomaly.
所以他才敢讨价还价
That's why he's angling for a deal.
Doogan知道他是唯一的希望
Doogan knows he holds all the cards.
你负责这个案子 Dinozzo
You're running point, DiNozzo.
查出谁打伤了Sean
Find out who shot Sean,
谁杀了Potter探员
who killed Agent Potter.
你要去哪
And where are you going?
我要赶个飞机
I got a plane to catch.
情况如何
Hey. What's going on?
我在看赌场的监控录像 观察Sean Quinn
I'm watching casino security footage on Sean Quinn.
我一直想找到调查伪造计划的切入点
I'm trying to find a way into this counterfeit scheme.
但目前为止 没有发现
So far, it's just been a bust.
我是说 要么Sean当时是一个人在那里
I mean, either Sean was there alone
要么就是监控没拍到他与人会面
or the cameras never caught him meeting up with anybody.
Fornell曾提到FBI和特勤局
Fornell mentioned that the FBI and Secret Service
已经追踪这个伪造者一年了
have been after these forgers for a year.
Sean在六个月前才加入
Sean only came into the operation six months ago.
所以 在他之前 肯定有别人
So that means someone else had to be doing the casino runs
在赌场为伪造者工作
before he came along.
好吧 我们用面部识别软件
Okay. Let's check footage from
查一下今年早些时候的录像
earlier this year using facial recognition software,
看看能不能找到赌场的常客
see if we can find any frequent visitors.
哦
Oh!
查到了
We have a winner.
我认识他
I know him.
他是Sean Quinn公♥寓♥的管♥理♥员♥
That's the building manager at Sean Quinn's apartment.
Alton Brinkman
Alton Brinkman.
我知道该从哪切入了
I know our way in.
某人的好日子到头了
And someone's luck is about to run out.
她会离开他吗
So is she gonna stay with him?
我不知道
I don't know.
她必须做个决定
Well, she's got to make a decision.
嘿 妹妹
Hey, sis.
嘿 亲爱的 想喝点冰茶吗
Hi, honey. You want some iced tea?
别再提冰茶了
Stop with the iced tea.
我没时间 我得赶回Leavenworth
I don't have time; I got to get back to Leavenworth.
我以为那边的事儿黄了
I thought that was a dead end.
我得再试试
I need to try again.
现在吗
Right now?
一个水兵性命堪忧
There's a sailor's life on the line.
那是你的责任吗
And that's your responsibility?
是的 妈妈
Yes, Mom.
这就是我的工作
This is what I do.
那是我的工作
This is my job.
你确定你不是拿这事当借口吗 宝贝
Are you sure it's not your excuse, honey?
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
有人来了
Um, we got company.
谁
Who is it?
一个穿西服的人
Some guy in a suit.
银发
Silver hair.
好极了
Great.
你真的来了俄克拉荷马州
Are you really in Oklahoma?
你好啊
Howdy.
你来这里做什么 Gibbs
What are you doing here, Gibbs?
我们一起去Leavenworth
We're heading to Leavenworth.
跟Doogan谈笔交易
Deal came through for Doogan.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you pull that off?
Eleanor Bishop 让朋友
Eleanor Bishop, it's not polite
一直在屋外待着很不礼貌的
to leave your company hovering around outside.
你们在外边谈话我们也很难不会偷听到
It's also harder for us to eavesdrop when you're out here.
妈妈 George 这是我的上司
Mom, George, this is my boss,
特别探员Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
我是Barbara
Oh. Barbara.
终于见到你了 很荣幸
It's a pleasure to meet you. Finally.
我也是
Likewise.
你看起来经常喝咖啡 Gibbs探员
You look like a coffee man, Agent Gibbs.
为什么不进来...
Why don't you come on inside...
那得等等了 妈妈
Uh, it'll have to wait, Mom.
我们还得去个地方
We've got somewhere to be.
好的
Okay.
再见 宝贝
Bye, honey.
这到底是什么
What the hell is this?
交易的条目
The terms for your deal.
什么交易
What deal?
这上边写着我依然是终身监禁
It says that my life sentence stands.
但有了假释的可能
With a possibility of parole.
你之前不能被假释
You didn't have that before.
40年以后被假释
Parole in 40 years?
我在70岁以前不能出狱
I wouldn't get out till I was over 70!
总比永远不能出狱强
Better than never.
也许我之前说得不够清楚
Maybe I wasn't clear earlier.
你们获得我骨髓的唯一方法
The only way you're getting my bone marrow
就是现在立即让我出狱
is if I get out of prison now.
你用M4射杀两个手无寸铁的人
You unloaded your M4 into two unarmed men.
他们是在押人员
Detainees!
他们是夺走了无数生命的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorists responsible for countless deaths.
他们罪有应得
They got justice.
你自己扮演了法官 陪审团和行刑者
You acted as judge, jury and executioner.
这不是正义
That's not justice.
你杀过人吗 Bishop探员
You ever killed someone in the line of work, Agent Bishop?
你呢 Gibbs探员
What about you, Agent Gibbs?
杀过吧 杀过多少
Yeah, how many?
坏人 对吧
Bad people, right?
你做了你的本职工作
But you did what you had to.
我也是
So did I.
他们死了以后 我晚上睡得更安稳了
I sleep better at night knowing that they're gone.
你不该如此
You shouldn't.
因为不管你阻止了多少
Because no matter how many you stop,
总会有人接替他们的位置
there's always gonna be someone to take their place.
你只能得到这些条件 Doogan
This deal is the only one you're ever gonna get, Doogan.
你自己选择
You take it or leave it.
我不接受
I'll leave it.
你想让我救那个水兵的命
You want me to help save that sailor's life?
先救我的命
Save mine first.
在律师来之前 我没什么可说的
I got nothing to say till my lawyer gets here.
我们无所谓
That's fine with us.
证据确凿 我们不需要你的认罪
All the evidence we got on you, we don't need a confession.
如果真是这样 你们就会起诉我
If that were true, you'd charge me.
你们是在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
我们该给他看看手头的证据
Maybe we should show him our hand.
然后他就会知道自己有多大♥麻♥烦
Then he'll know how deep a hole he's in.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
在你的公♥寓♥发现的格洛克手♥枪♥
The Glock we found in your apartment.
我有持枪许可
Which I have a permit for.
得了吧
Nice try.
弹道 懂了吧
Ballistics, genius.
杀掉FBI探员的子弹来自这把枪
The bullet that killed an FBI agent came from this gun.
Sean Quinn恢复意识了
Sean Quinn regained consciousness
他指认你就是凶手
and identified you as the shooter.
哦 你的表情暴漏了你
Oh. There's the tell.
庄家赢
House wins.
Alton Brinkman 你因涉嫌
Alton Brinkman, you are under arrest
谋杀Charles特别探员 被捕了
for the murder of Special Agent Charles Potter.
好了 好吧 等等
Okay, all right, wait!
你真识时务 Brinkman
Oh, you know when to fold 'em, Brinkman?
我能帮你们拿下我的老大 行吗
I can help you take down my boss, all right?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表