Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs?
啊
Aah!
NCIS探员中了两枪
NCIS agent with two GSWs!
一处在胸口 另一处在膝盖上
One to the chest, one to the knee.
做好准备 开始开胸手术
Let's put him under and crack him.
10毫升肾上腺素 他快不行了
10cc's of epi. He's crashing.
可能需要电击了
Might have to shock him.
你花了太多的时间
You spend too much time
回忆过去
thinking about the past.
现在该向前看了
It's about the future now.
坏人还在逍遥法外
Bad people are still out there.
第45条规矩 是什么
Rule 45-- what's that?
收拾自己的烂摊子
Clean up your own mess.
知道吗 每一个人都看着我
You know, everybody watching me,
-害怕我会崩溃 -你会吗
- afraid I'm gonna break. - Are you?
很疼
It hurt.
疼痛并不会离去
Pain didn't go away.
我一个人承受不来
Can't do it alone.
我见过你的队伍
I've met your team.
谁说你是一个人
Who says you're alone?
我们需要谈谈吗
Do we need to talk?
太惊人了
It's remarkable.
我都移不开眼了
I can't look away.
我是说 想想吧 尽心奉献了25年
I mean, think about it. 25 years of dedication,
突然就进了冷宫 他不♥穿♥翻领恤了
and cold turkey-- he gives up the polo shirts.
再加上新发型
Factor in the new hair--
这可是世纪大转变啊
it's the makeover of the century.
谁都无法和他比肩 他看起来太惊人了
No, there's no way around it. This man looks spectacular.
我们能花点时间谈论下他的态度转变吗
And can we take a minute to just talk about the new attitude?
没问题 就是说不太上来到底哪变了 对吗
Right, it's like you can't quite put your finger on it, right?
我觉得他比以前更专注了
I want to say he's even more focused.
没错 没错 他以前是镭射光等级的专注
Yes, yes-- it's like he was laser focused before,
但是现在 他简直就是超级赞的原子镭射等级
but now he's got the whole Real Genius atomic laser now.
虽然我也不确定他的关注点在哪儿
I'm not quite sure what he's focused on, though.
真要这样吗 伙计
Really, people?
噢 得了吧 Tony
Oh, come on, Tony.
你难道没发现Gibbs从伊♥拉♥克♥
You haven't noticed a change in Gibbs
-回来之后的改变吗 -我当然发现了
- since he got back from Iraq? - Of course I have.
但我不认为需要像分♥析♥
But I don't feel the need to analyze it
科学研究项目一样在背后分♥析♥他
like some science project behind his back.
我们经常在Gibbs背后分♥析♥他
We always analyze Gibbs behind his back.
把照片撤下来 Tim 这很没礼貌
Take the pictures down, Tim. It's rude.
知道了 你没必要生气
Okay, no reason to get snippy about it.
听着 他中枪了
Look, he got shot.
又回来
He came back.
有了改变 谁不是这样呢
He's different. Who wouldn't be?
在生理上 他肯定还在忍♥受着巨大的痛苦
Physically, he's still got to be in a lot of pain.
我昨天找他谈了这件事
I talked to him yesterday about it.
-我告诉他有需要尽管开口 -他听进去了吗
- I told him whatever he needs. - And he listened to you?
这个嘛 他开始假装自己很忙
Well, he did that thing where he acts like he's busy,
他的手指在换挡键上不断敲击
his finger sort of wobbles over the shift key
但实际上并没有做任何事情
and he's not really doing anything,
所以我觉得他明白我的重点了
so I think he got the gist.
DiNozzo 你在干吗
DiNozzo, what are you doing?
老大 我只是
Oh, boss, I just...
呃
The, uh...
他们在比较你不同的发型
They were sort of comparing your-your hairstyle...
其实跟发型也没关系 更多的是...
It wasn't really about the hair. It was more...
你是谁
Who are you?
Mitch 圣地亚哥 缉毒局
Mitch, DEA, San Diego.
需要你帮我找一名行踪成谜的海军陆战队员
Need your help bringing in a wayward Marine.
我这里有所有的相关资料
Now, I have all the pertinent material on here--
照片之类的
photos and whatnot.
我相信你可以帮我展示出来
I believe you're the one to help me display those.
对吗
Am I right?
当然 没错
Uh, sure, yeah.
谢谢 兄弟 非常感谢
Thanks, buddy. Appreciate it.
在这里做简报可以吗
Is this room okay for briefing?
可以 你如果想去个更安全的地点
Yeah, but you want something more secure,
也没问题
we can get that.
我们说的海军是中士Cole Gleason.
The Marine in question is Sergeant Cole Gleason.
25岁
25 years old.
小型武器装备修理技师
Small arms repair technician
正在享受为期三周的假期
in the middle of his three-week leave.
他跟我说他手里有一些证据
Says he has some kind of evidence
是关于一个我正在追查的坏人的
on a bad guy I've been chasing.
但是他一直在说要转交给我
But he keeps waffling about turning it over.
我们本来约好昨晚碰头
We had a meet set for last night.
但他没有出现
He stood me up.
临阵退缩
Cold feet.
不介意的话翻个页
Next slide if you don't mind.
前面提到的坏人 Benson Long
The aforementioned bad guy-- Benson Long.
我的毒贩版Moby Dick
【注:臭名昭著的雄性抹香鲸,令捕鲸人头疼】
My very own drug-running Moby Dick.
现在 Benson花了半辈子时间在加利福尼亚
Now, Benson spent half his life in California
贩卖♥♥各种类型的毒品
distributing dope of every flavor.
三周前 我跟踪他到了华盛顿
Three weeks ago, I tracked him to DC.
在他的大本营追得有点紧
Got a little too close to him back home,
所以他现在开了个东海岸分部
so now he's opening up an East Coast branch.
所以我想 我是要继续在这儿翻页了
So I guess I'll just keep going with these pictures here, then?
谢谢 伙计 那就太好了
Thanks, buddy. That'd be lovely.
这个人是Long
This is Long.
经常在你们这儿附近走动
Out and about in your neighborhood.
离匡提科很近
It's near Quantico.
他在招募军人
He recruits military.
内部已经招募到了很多
Military's all over it internally.
我们的部队被训练成强者中的强者
Our troops are trained to be the best of the best.
贩毒集团也知道
Cartels know it.
他用高额的薪水来诱骗军人
They lure our guys with big paydays.
或者恐吓他们
That or fear tactics.
我见过Long软硬兼施的手段
Now, I've seen Long employ both.
中士Gleason就是被他招募的新人之一
And Sergeant Gleason is one of his new recruits.
太新了 实际上 我认为我有了一个前所未有的
So new, in fact, I think I have a better shot at turning him
扳倒他的好机会
than anyone I've ever approached before.
所以 你想逼Gleason交出所有证据
So, you want to force Gleason to turn over his evidence?
-你想怎么玩 -资金管理不善
- What's the play? - Poor money management.
Gibbs发现最近有一件关于中士
Gibbs found that there was a case recently opened
在基地开空头支票的案子
on the sergeant for writing bad checks on base.
你打算逮捕他 策反他指认Long
You're gonna arrest him and turn him against Long.
有时候用些手段还是能达成目的的
Leverage can do that sometimes.
老大 我们去哪里找Gleason
Boss? Where do we pick up Gleason?
自从昨夜他没现身以来
He's been giving me the cold shoulder
就一直联♥系♥不上 所以我们去找他
since yesterday's no-show, so I say we go to him.
他跟Long一起待在华盛顿的一栋房♥子里
He's been staying with Long in a house in DC.
房♥子属于Long的表兄
Long's cousin owns the place.
那个房♥子现在有点危险
Now, the house can get a little dicey,
许多不良分子进进出出
lots of undesirables coming and going.
很高兴你们能跟我一起
Glad to have you folks on board.
交给我们吧 逮捕令下来了 走
We're on it. Warrant came through. Let's move.
DiNozzo 你留在这儿 继续调查
DiNozzo, stay here and keep digging.
什么
What?!
老大 你让我坐冷板凳吗
Boss, are you benching me?!
我以为我们之间没事了
I thought we were good!
喂 喂 喂 你要去哪儿
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where are you going?
我只是把你放进来说话 仅此而已
I let you in to talk, that's it!
我们有中士Cole Gleason的逮捕令
Got a warrant for Sergeant Cole Gleason.
你说第一遍的时候我就听见了
Yeah, I heard you the first time.
我说了我不知道他在哪儿
I said I don't know where he is.
伙计们 起来 到那边 手放在桌子上
Guys, up, over there. Hands on the table.
McGee Bishop 去那边搜查
McGee, Bishop, clear back there?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表