是的 我们从他身上拿出来的
Yeah, the one we took off him.
你们从犯罪现场拿了过来
It's the one you guys seized from the scene
因为它是不合法的
because it was illegal.
Roy登记过 但他提交了保障金
Roy was booked, but he posted bail.
好吧 说些我不知道的事情
Well, tell me something I don't know.
呃 序列号♥被抹去了
Um, the serial number is gone,
错过了复原的时间
past the point of raising it.
它被锉平地很深
It was filed down deep.
你能还原吗
Can you un-file it?
好吧 我办不到 Gibbs 我不能回溯时间
Well, no, Gibbs, I can't turn back time.
但我发现了指纹
But I did find fingerprints.
三组 全都在系统里
Three sets, all in the system.
一组属于表兄Roy
One belonging to Cousin Roy.
另一组是Long的
The other one, Long.
然后第三组属于
And our third set belongs to...
抱歉 Gibbs
Oh. Sorry, Gibbs.
我受伤的指头按了个错误的按钮
My bad fingers hit the wrong button.
这只是为了以后做准备的
That's just for future reference.
你知道的 以防万一你需要另一套Gibbs装扮
You know, in case you do another Gibbs makeover.
Abby
Abby.
好吧 第三组指纹属于
Um, okay, our third set of prints belongs
Fisher Hyland
to Fisher Hyland.
他是 呃 "自♥由♥职业者"
He's, um, "self-employed."
他以卖♥♥东西给一个臭名昭著的社区而闻名
He's known for selling product to a pretty shady community,
他还因为非法占有蹲过监狱
and he has done time for possession.
和Long走的是一条道
Right up Long's alley.
是的 并且他的指纹出现在了Long用过的武器上
Yep, and his prints are on a weapon that was handled by Long.
说不定他们在一起共事
Maybe they're working together.
正是如此
Exactly.
把这些手指保持在升高状态
【注:美国处理淤血方法。冷敷加举高】
Keep those fingers elevated.
McGee
McGee.
在 老大
Yeah, boss.
追踪Fisher Hyland
Track down Fisher Hyland.
马上就做
I'm on it.
你确定是这个地方
You sure this is the place?
是的
Yep.
按照他室友的说法
According to his roommate,
Hyland行程很紧
Hyland keeps a pretty tight schedule.
所以他1点就该到这儿了
So he should be here by 1:00.
你没事吧
You good?
没事
Yeah.
你又想到Mitch了 是吧
You're thinking about Mitch again, aren't you?
有什么人会第一次见面
What kind of a person calls you "buddy"
没几秒就叫你"兄弟"
within the first few seconds of meeting you?
Tim 他人不错
Tim, he really is a good guy.
Gibbs看起来也很喜欢他
And Gibbs seems to really like him, too.
你看到他走路的方式了吗
See the way he walks?
太滑稽了
I mean, it's ridiculous.
这种步姿
It's, like, it would look good
在某些慢动作电影里可能看起来还不错
in one of those slow-motion action movie walking sequences,
但是得了吧
but come on.
所以你不喜欢Mitch 就因为他人很酷
So you don't like Mitch because he's cool?
听着 站在他旁边
Look, you know, standing next to him,
我感觉回到了高中时代
I feel like I'm back in high school,
在"返校国王"评选中获得了一张同情票
getting that one pity vote for homecoming king.
顺便说一下 那一票还是我妈投的
And by the way, that vote came from my mother.
我不知道她是怎样混进去投票的 但是...
I don't know how she snuck in an illegal ballot, but...
这个不错
That's pretty.
他在那
There he is.
是Fisher Hyland吗
Fisher Hyland?
怎么了
Yeah?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我...我改过自新了
I'm... I'm reformed.
这些是你在社区里卖♥♥的"商品"吗
So these are the "products" you're selling to the community?
弄坏了 就买♥♥下来
You break it, you buy it.
我们从Roy Evans那查获了一把格洛克手♥枪♥
We seized a Glock off a guy named Roy Evans.
枪上有你的指纹
Had your prints all over it.
我们需要知道具体情况
Need to know what the story is.
好吧 我也需要很多东西 朋友
Yeah, well, I need a lot of things, man.
我看起来像是都得到了的样子吗
Does it look like I'm getting any of them?
你知道我需要什么吗
You know what I need?
稍微呼吸下新鲜空气
A little breath of fresh air.
远离这纱线带来的相当低劣的药物性陶醉
Getting a pretty mean contact high off this yarn.
哦
Whew.
可能他并没有完全改过自新
Yeah, maybe he's not fully reformed.
可能他仍然在贩毒
Maybe he's, you know, still a little bit in the weeds.
是的 我认为这个理由足够用来检查他的包了
Well, I think it's reason enough to search his bag.
哦 不要 好吧 是Roy
Uh, n-no, okay, yeah, uh, Roy.
Roy之前在玩牌的时候从我这赢了一把格洛克手♥枪♥
Yeah, Roy won a Glock off of me in a card game.
你在他家玩扑克吗
You play cards at his place?
现在不会去了
Not anymore.
除非他表兄离开 否则我不会再去
The only way I go back is if his cousin leaves.
-Benson Long -对
- Benson Long. - Yeah.
他开始问我有关"学校狂欢聚会"的事情
He started asking me about the school rave,
呃 我已经洗手不干了
uh... I was out.
像是舞会狂欢吗
Like dance music?
是一种不同的狂欢聚会
This is a different kind of rave.
当一个毒贩手里有货需要快速出手时
A drug dealer has "product" that he needs pushed fast,
他就会放出消息
so he-he spreads the word--
低♥价♥出♥售♥毒品的时间和地点
basement prices at some location, some time.
人们在那个时候出现 买♥♥到他们所需要的毒品
People show up, they get what they need.
在警♥察♥尚不知情的时候离开
Everyone's gone before the cops know what happened.
这跟学校有什么关系
How does the school fit in?
"狂欢聚会"有时候会在学校中进行
It's just one of the places they happen sometimes, the raves.
这个味道我很熟悉
Yeah, I know that smell.
Bishop
Bishop.
老大 我们找到一具尸体
Boss, we got a body.
这是Gleason中士
It's Sergeant Gleason.
把地址发给我
Send me the location.
我这就去
I'm on the way.
Gibbs 等一等
Gibbs, wait up.
你不能把我排除在外
You can't keep sidelining me.
我需要和你聊聊
I got to talk to you.
我们发现了一具尸体
We got a body.
DiNozzo 是Gleason的
DiNozzo, it's Gleason.
你给我的那些文件
Case files you gave me,
在我打开的第一份文件中 我看到了Mitch的全名
the very first one I opened, I saw Mitch's full name.
Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell.
这让我想起了些往事 所以我深入调查了一下
And it rang a bell, so I did some digging.
我知道他是谁 Gibbs
And I know who he is, Gibbs.
他是已经死去的NIS探员Kurt Mitchell的儿子
【注:NCIS前称】
He's the son of Kurt Mitchell, the NIS agent who died
为保护你的妻子和女儿牺牲
protecting your wife and daughter.
开车的NIS探员头部中枪
The NIS agent driving was hit with a head shot.
你的妻子和女儿死于事故
Your wife and daughter died in the crash.
Mitch的身份
Who Mitch is--
与你无关
not your concern.
听着 我知道你觉得你欠着他
Look, I know you feel indebted to him.
你难道不认为我们应该把这个案子交给其他组吗
Don't you think we should turn this over to another team?
为什么
What for?
因为一旦事情变得棘手
Because if things get sticky,
我们俩都知道 你会
you and I both know that you're gonna do
不惜一切代价保护他
whatever it takes to protect him.
DiNozzo 你自认为知道一切
You think you know everything, DiNozzo.
其实不是
You don't.
我只是试图保护你
I'm just trying to protect you here.
你知道你为什么被排除在外吗
You know why you got sidelined?
因为这个
This.
这个吗
This?
这事与我无关
This isn't about me.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表