No. No.
不是
No.
是他 Bishop
That's him. Bishop.
时间标记是多少
What's the timestamp?
司机搭载他的时间是
Driver logged his ride from...
7:13到7:35
0713 to 0735.
炸♥弹♥是7:20爆♥炸♥的
Bombs went off at 0720.
那时Jake正在穿梭在城里 不在酒店
When Jake was across town. Wasn't in the building.
他还活着
He's alive.
我已经看过了Meyers的档案 Duck
I already read Meyers' file, Duck.
那么你就知道从很小的时候起
Then you know that from an early age,
他生活中唯一不变的就是他的妹妹
the only constant in his life was his sister.
他做的每一件事情都是为了保护她
Everything he did was driven by a need to protect her.
他有典型的
Yeah, he had a classic
英雄情结 但
hero complex, but
被无私的动机所约束
ruled by selfless motives.
和必须为安装偷♥拍♥相机负责的
Unlike the perpetrator responsible
真正肇事者不一样
for planting this hidden camera.
-我相信你的推测是对的 -是吗
- I believe your suspicions are correct. -Yeah?
Meyers是无辜的吗
Meyers was innocent?
无论谁是有罪的一方 他的照片都说明了一切
Whoever the guilty party is, his recordings are telling.
美国海军Camden号♥舰艇
The USS Camden
船上有20位女军官
had 20 female sailors onboard,
但他只把两位军官作为了偷♥拍♥目标
yet he only targeted the two officers.
这些行为
These are the actions
是一位下属因听命于一位女性而感到愤怒的表现
of a subordinate who resented taking orders from a woman.
这些照片是他夺回控制权的方式
The photos were his way of getting back control.
娴熟的操纵者
Skilled manipulator.
知道Meyers急需用钱的某些人
Someone who knew Meyers needed money.
这就是他们如何让他代人受罪
That's how they got him to take the fall.
如果Meyers是被
If Meyers was killed
海军Camden号♥上的某个人杀害的
by someone on the USS Camden,
那我们手中的船员名单就是我们的嫌疑人清单
then our crew list is our suspect list.
船上有多少人
How many onboard?
-352人 -噢
- 352.- Ooh.
好吧 我们需要核查他们的银行账户中
All right, we need to check their bank accounts
是否有1.5万美金的提现
for any cash withdrawals in the $15,000 arena.
已经查过了 一无所获
Already did. Got nothing.
-我已经有些线索了 -噢 嘿
- I've got something. -Oh, hey.
Delilah向我们提供了最新情况
Delilah gave us an update.
值得高兴的是Jake没事
Glad Jake's okay.
-你和他联♥系♥上了 -还没有
-You heard from him? -Not yet,
但我会联♥系♥他的
but I will.
你确定你想留在这儿
Sure you want to be here?
各位... 我很好 真的
Guys... I am fine. Really.
我有没有曾经提过我掌握了一条线索
Did I mention I have a lead?
哦 好 你知道 我来拿着这遥控器
Oh, yeah, you know, I'll handle the clicker,
因为我有...而且你不会希望...
'cause I got the... and you don't want the.
-好的 -我终于联♥系♥上了
-Okay. -I finally got in touch
Howard Falconio
with Howard Falconio,
他是偷♥拍♥设备的原主
the original owner of the recording device.
-他是海军吗 -除非玩使命召唤这款游戏也算
-Navy guy? -Only if you count Call of Duty.
-摁一下 -哦
-Click. -Oh.
Falconio是个铁杆玩家
Falconio is a hardcore gamer.
不是玩笑吧
Mm. No kidding.
我打赌他有比你更多的角色扮演服装 麦酷酷
Bet he's got more cosplay outfits than you, McGoo.
Falconio
Falconio
在Craigslist把相机卖♥♥给了...
sold the camera on Craigslist...
-摁一下 -哦
-Uh, click. -Oh.
...卖♥♥给了海军军士Peter Woodruff
...to Petty Officer Peter Woodruff.
Meyers向他坦白一切的那个人
The guy who Meyers confessed to.
在海军的时候 Woodruff两次
While in the Navy, Woodruff was twice
被海军的晋升计划拒绝
denied acceptance into the Navy's Commissioning Program.
Woodruff试图从现役士兵晋升到
Woodruff was trying to make the jump from enlisted ranks
海军军官
to a Naval officer.
他们是对的
Well, they got it right.
他绝对不是当军官的料
Definitely not officer material.
发生了什么事 上校
What's going on, Captain?
为什么给我打紧急电♥话♥?
Why the urgent phone call?
你不能回家或者去办公室
You can't go home or to your office.
NCIS在到处找你
NCIS is looking for you.
他们说
They said
你控制了海军军士Meyers
you manipulated Petty Officer Meyers
让他就偷♥拍♥相机的事儿代你认罪
into taking the fall for the recording device,
然后在他说出真♥相♥之前杀了他
and then shot him before he could tell the truth.
都是谎言 掌柜 我不知道谁告诉...
All lies, sir. I don't know who feeding...
Peter 够了 就...
Peter, enough. Just...
就少说废话 让我们坦诚一些吧
Just cut the crap and let's talk man to man.
我知道是你
I know you're the one
安装了相机
who planted the camera
并且传播了那些照片
and spread those photos.
我很多年前就知道了
I've known for years.
事实是 军队
Truth is, the military
成为了...政♥治♥目的的牺牲品
has fallen victim to the... political agenda.
山上的人制定了名额 因此他们才可以
【注:此处指美国国会】
Those guys on the hill forcing quotas so they can
宣扬性别平等
say that there's gender equality.
任人唯贤 这些女性根本就不配站在那样的位置
These women didn't get where they are based on merit.
那么 你为什么不把我交出去
So, why didn't you turn me in?
你和我 我们是...
You and I-- we're...
一丘之貉
cut from the same cloth.
我应征入伍
I started out enlisted,
并且像你一样 我经常...
and just like you, I was often...
被那些资历不足的人轻视
overlooked for those less qualified.
这是不对的
It isn't right.
你站出来了
You took a stand.
我很敬佩这一点
I admired that.
这就是我这么多年缄口不言的原因 而且这也是我
That's why I kept my mouth shut all these years, and that's why
准备帮你脱离这堆烂摊子的原因
I'm going to help you out of this mess now.
NCIS掌握了关于我的什么证据
What does NCIS have on me?
相机把你和Meyers联♥系♥起来了
The camera connecting you to Meyers.
-这是间接证据 -是的 但...
-It's circumstantial. -Yes, but...
枪杀Meyers
shooting Meyers
真的把事情弄砸了
really mucked things up.
你得在NCIS找到证据之前抢先一步
You need to get ahead of NCIS before they find something.
他们不会的 我确定在公园里没人看见我
They won't. I made sure no one saw me at the park.
没有证人 没有证据
No witnesses, no evidence.
狙♥击♥枪♥呢 需要销毁它
What about the rifle? It needs to be destroyed.
它消失了
It's gone.
我将它擦拭干净并扔进了波托马克河
I wiped it clean and tossed it in the Potomac.
我是清白的 长官
I'm in the clear, sir.
我们说完了
We're done here.
你们得到了想要的吗
You get what you need?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
-上校 非常感谢你 -这是
-Captain, thank you very much. -Least
-我该为海军做的 -我信任你
I could do for our Navy. -I trusted you.
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me?
两名海军因你而死
Two sailors are dead because of you.
海军少尉Ashley Ryan
Ensign Ashley Ryan,
海军军士Adam Meyers
Petty Officer Adam Meyers.
你怎么能这样对他们
How could you do this to them?
当Meyers说他准备揭发真♥相♥的时候
When Meyers said that he was gonna tell the truth,
我慌了
I panicked.
一切都是意外 这一切原本都不应该发生
It was all an accident. None of this was supposed to happen.
隐形相机 照片 Meyers谋杀现场的布置
The hidden camera, the photos, staging Meyers' murder.
你所做的每一件事都是有预谋的
Everything you've done has been premeditated.
你将要为此负责
You're gonna answer for it.
Tony 你知道挠只会让它更糟
Tony, you know itching only makes it worse.
等一下 我有东西给你
Hold on. I got something for you.
炉甘石洗剂
Calamine lotion.
效果奇好 相信我
Works wonders, trust me.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表