it's embarrassing rashes.
-我不想再回忆一遍 -好的 放松点儿
- I'm not going through that again. - Well, relax.
我不会再提那些会让你难过的事了
I'm not going to give you a hard time about that.
但是这些东西同样会让你受罪
I'm going to give you a hard time about this.
我在McGee的桌子下面找到的
I found it under McGee's desk.
你知道这些是我的私人物品吗
You realize that's my private stuff.
这是什么
Well, what is it?
这是麦贮藏说
This is the stuff McHoarder
他已经捐掉的东西 但其实他并没有捐
said he donated, but did not.
你对Deliah说谎了
You lied to Delilah?
而且我知道为什么
And I can see why.
从藏在这里面的东西来看
Now, judging by the stash in here,
很显然McGee是在祈求帮助
it's very clear that this is McGee's cry for help.
朋友 我听到了你的呼救声
I hear you crying, my friend.
这是我的童年纪念品
They're my childhood keepsakes.
是 能看出来你有几岁了
Yes. Shows how old you are.
林肯积木 50年代的东西
'Cause you got Lincoln Logs from, like, the '50s in here.
我们还有些什么
And what else do we have?
我们有 Commodore 6♥4♥的光盘
【注:1982年8月生产的一款8位元家用电脑】
We've got, um, Commodore 6♥4♥ disks.
Bishop 以前... 别提了
You see, Bishop, before... Never mind.
哦 这还有什么
Oh, what do we have here?
一台儿童烤箱吗
An Easy-Bake Oven?
我喜欢吃面糊
I like the batter.
最后 最重要的是
And I think last, but not least--
重点来啦
the piece de resistance--
Bishop 一卷录像带
this is a VHS tape, Bishop.
上面写的是1980-1984年的舞蹈演出
And on it are dance recitals from 1980 to '84.
你一直保存着你妹妹的舞蹈演出录像
You have been saving your sister's dance routines.
这有点让人毛骨悚然
That's a little creepy.
对不起 这点上我同意Tony
Yeah, sorry, I'm with Tony on that one.
你的缝纫技巧和水牛比尔相比
【注:美国50年代的连环杀手,想缝制一套女性人皮制成的衣服】
You're a few sewing patterns away
可差得远了 你懂我的意思吧
from Buffalo Bill, you know what I mean?
让我来解释一下 这并没什么可怕的
Let me explain to you why that is not creepy.
这些是我的舞蹈演出录像 我以前跳过踢踏舞
They're my recitals. I used to tap dance, yeah.
你们听到了吗 我曾经跳过踢踏舞
You heard me, I used to tap dance.
知道吗 我是个天生的舞者
And you know what? I was a natural.
实际上 我简直是令人惊艳的
In fact, I was amazing.
他们曾叫我专业舞者小麦麦
They used to call me Timmy Soft Shoes Savant McGee.
你们懂了吗
You understand?
我为此感到骄傲 所以...
And I'm not ashamed of it, so...
我要去找一个录像机
I gotta find a VHS player.
新线索 现在汇报
Update. Let's go.
海军军士Adam Meyers
Petty Officer Adam Meyers,
24岁 来自马里兰州的巴尔的摩
24, from Baltimore, Maryland.
他在不同的寄养家庭长大
He grew up in-and-out of foster care
直到他18岁加入海军
before joining the Navy at the age of 18.
过去6个月 他被安排驻扎在
Last six months, he's been stationed
诺福克 Flag Mess Hall
at Flag Mess Hall in Norfolk.
他的指挥官对他评价很高
His C.O. spoke very highly of him.
直系亲属呢
Next of kin?
他的妹妹Farrah 正在赶来的路上
His younger sister, Farrah-- she's on her way up.
嫌疑犯呢 我们对这个三州狙击手有什么了解
Suspects. What do we know about the Tri-State Sniper?
他的前6个受害人好像都是随机挑选的
His previous six victims appear to be chosen at random.
男人 女人 不同种族 年龄在21到65岁之间
Men, women, different races, between the ages of 21 and 65.
地点和时间多变 但是他杀人手法是固定的
Locations and times vary, but his method stays the same.
一枪击中胸部
Single shot to the chest.
他还会在每个犯罪现场留下同样的标志卡
He also leaves behind a calling card at each crime scene.
-警♥察♥局怎么说 -他们口风很紧
- Metro. - They were tight-lipped.
不愿在电♥话♥里透露细节
Wouldn't reveal details over the phone.
好吧 那就去面谈
Okay, get over there.
我需要一个嫌疑犯名单
I want a suspect list.
走吧
Go.
电脑专家小麦麦
Hey, Timmy the Tapper.
你去和受害者的妹妹聊聊
You go talk to the sister.
这任务真不错
I was really good.
是我 Duck
Yeah, Duck.
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
有 我马上来
Yep, on my way.
子弹洞穿了海军军士的主动脉
The bullet pierced the petty officer's aorta.
瞬间致命
Death was instantaneous.
我在犯罪现场就已经知道了 Duck
I knew that much from the crime scene, Doc.
确实是
Indeed.
但你必须允许我偶尔也说一次“我早就告诉你了”
But you must allow me the occasional, "I told you so""
你还要告诉我点别的吗
You got anything else for me?
是的 在我做尸检的时候
Well, when I did my examination,
我注意到 这个下颚切牙
I noticed, uh, this mandibular incisor
最近被替换过
had been recently replaced.
这与他下巴底下的撕裂伤口一致
That along with this corresponding laceration
牙齿移位了 这显然
under his chin, the tooth was dislodged, apparently,
是因为大力击打脸部造成的
by a strike to the face.
-多久之前的事 -根据他的牙医记录
- How recent? - According to his dental records,
他挂过一次急诊
he had an emergency procedure.
就在三天前
It was done three days ago.
几天之内被袭击了两次
That's two attacks within two days.
要么这个男人实在不走运
Either this man was very unlucky,
要么就是有人故意针对他
or someone had it in for him.
不
No.
不可能 我昨天刚刚和我哥通过话
No, I just talked to my brother yesterday.
不是的 不可能是他
No, it-it can't be him.
我很遗憾你失去了亲人 Meyers小姐
I'm sorry for your loss, Miss Meyers.
为什么会有人这么做
Why would someone do this?
我们也正在努力调查
That's what we're trying to find out.
你知道你哥哥为什么来华盛顿吗
Do you know why your brother was in the DC area?
不知道 他说过他要拜访某个海军朋友
No, he said he was visiting some Navy friend.
可是 我不... 我不知道是谁
I don't... I don't know who, though.
哦 上帝啊 怎么能发生这种事
Oh, God, this can't be happening.
有什么人需要我们帮你联♥系♥吗
Is there someone you want us to call?
Adam是我唯一的亲人
Adam was my only family.
很明显你们两人很亲密
Obviously you two were close.
从一个寄养家庭到另一个寄养家庭
Moving from one foster home to another,
我们知道只能依靠彼此
we learned that we that we could only count on each other.
现在我没人可以依靠了
Now I've got no one.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
你怎么了
What's up with you?
你一直在玩你的手♥机♥
You've been checking your phone the entire time,
就像个小女孩一样
like a teenage girl.
呃 我在给国安局的Martinez发消息
Yeah, I'm texting with Martinez at the NSA.
有小道消息说 即将发生的一场恐怖袭击
There's been chatter about an impending terror attack
离Jake所在的地方很近
near where Jake is.
我以为Jake不会告诉你他被委派到了什么地方
I thought Jake couldn't tell you where they were sending him?
是的 他没告诉我
Well, he didn't.
我曾经在国安局待了很多年 Tony
I spent years at the NSA, Tony.
我自己查出来的
I figured it out on my own.
那么他现在在哪
So where is he?
不能告诉你 "你无权知晓"
Can't tell you-- "need to know."
不是开玩笑吧
Seriously.
我是Campbell警探
I'm Detective Campbell.
你们是海军罪案调查处的吗
You the two from NCIS?
我是DiNozzo 她是Bishop
I'm DiNozzo, she's Bishop.
很抱歉在电♥话♥里并未透露任何信息
Sorry for being cryptic on the phone.
我要等到他被起诉之后才能发表官方评论
I couldn't officially comment till after he was charged.
在谁被起诉之后
After who was charged?
那个三州狙击手
The Tri-State Sniper.
我们抓到他了
Caught the guy.
Franklin Reeves 一个流浪汉
Franklin Reeves, a drifter.
他因一个后车灯坏了被警车截停
He was pulled over for having a broken tail light.
州警检查时发现是一辆失窃的车
Statie ran the plates, found it was stolen,
Reeves试图逃跑
and Reeves tried to flee.
我们在车厢里发现了一把M40
Found an M40 in his trunk.
他10分钟前被正式起诉
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表