我和Rebecca聊过了
I spoke to Rebecca.
她这周想和你视频
She wants to FaceTime with you this week.
我不想让她看到我现在这样
I don't want her seeing me like this.
你姐姐可不在乎你的面子 Alex
Your sister doesn't care about your vanity, Alex.
妈 她可是在在坎大哈
She's in Kandahar, Mom.
不能让她分神再担心我
Worrying about me is a distraction she can't afford.
好吧
Fine.
但她下月回家的时候
But she's gonna have some choice words for you,
可能会有些关于选择的话跟你说
when she gets home next month.
我等着她写我的悼词呢
Just wait till she writes my eulogy.
你再这样说
You keep talking like that,
我就打得你下不了这张床
and I am gonna be the reason you're in this bed.
我清楚白血病的治愈率 妈妈
I know the statistics on leukemia, Mom.
你会挺过来的
You're gonna make it through this.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为你是我们奎恩家的一员
Because you're a Quinn.
而奎恩家的人
And a Quinn...
永远不会在战斗中退却
never backs down from a fight.
这才是我的好孩子
That's my boy.
先睡会儿吧
Now get some rest.
我一会儿再来看你
I'll check back on you later.
对不起 您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
We're sorry, the number you are calling
暂时无法接通
has been disconnected.
这个Sean 跑哪去了
Where are you, Sean?
Paulette Quinn女士
Paulette Quinn?
哦不...
No...
别告诉我是Rebacca
not Rebecca.
海军部队指挥官
The Commandant of the Marine Corps
委托我向您表达他深切的哀悼
has entrusted me to express his deep regret
您的女儿Rebecca Quinn上校
that your daughter, Captain Rebecca Quinn,
在行动中牺牲了
was killed in action.
? NCIS 13x10 ? Day in Court Original Air Date on November 24, 2015
看这张 我正在水池里帮她洗澡
And here I am, rinsing her off in the sink.
看见这个小美女没
Isn't she a beauty?
呃 好吧 如果你非要这么叫的话
That's one way to describe it.
她看着有点小啊 她有多重
She's kind of small. How much does she weigh?
20磅 20磅 她简直完美
20 pounds. 20 pounds. She's perfect.
哈 看看你 自豪奶爸啊
Ah, look at you, proud papa.
让我看看
Let me see.
哦
Oh!
神宝儿...
Jimbo...
你对可怜的Victoria做了什么
what'd you do to poor baby Victoria?
什么...Tony 它是个鸡包鸭
Wha..? Tony, it's a turducken.
是个啥
A what?!
一只鸡包鸭
It's a turducken.
鸭塞在鸡里
It's a duck, stuffed inside a chicken,
再塞上点儿馅料
stuffed inside a turkey.
这简直就是恐怖片里的黑料理好吗
That's like something out of a horror movie!
好吧 我就是先练练手
Well, this was just a practice run.
正式演出会于感恩节
You know, the main event is gonna happen
在Mallard医生家上演 你懂的
on Thanksgiving, at Dr. Mallard's.
哦 对了 别忘了
Oh! Oh, don't forget
我和Delilah会晚点儿到
Delilah and I will be late.
感恩节那天下午
We are joining Abby at the soup kitchen
我们要先去靓汤厨房♥见Abby
earlier that afternoon.
没错
That's right!
你呢 Tony
How about you, Tony?
我 额...
Oh, well...
Zoe和Senior
Zoe and Senior
不在家
are out of town,
而且经过上几周那些事儿之后
and, after the last few weeks,
我需要点儿独处时间
I need a little alone time.
我真希望Ellie也在这
I wish Ellie were here.
聚会的地方就在她家上面
This'd be right up her alley.
有人见过她吗
Has anybody talked to her?
她还在俄克拉荷马州与家人待在一起
She's still in Oklahoma with her family.
我知道节日里大家要
I know that holidays are all about
相互祝愿共度佳节 但是...
good will to men, but...
我真想给Jake点儿颜色看看
I would love to give that Jake a piece of my mind.
Gibbs已经这么做了
Ooh. Agent Gibbs already did that.
我昨天碰巧看到他在打电♥话♥
I overheard him on the phone yesterday.
你们都知道的 每次他生气的时候
You know, there's this vein that pulsates
他额头上的这条血管
on Gibbs' forehead
都会爆起
when he gets angry.
而昨天 我敢肯定他在暴打
And yesterday, I'm pretty sure it was beating
偷心贼
to the Darth Vader theme.
【Darth Vader:星际大战里的天行者】
你们以前见过他这样吗
You guys ever seen that?
现在他们看见了
They are now.
Ring, ring.
啊 Mallard医生的电♥话♥
Aw, it's Dr. Mallard.
我去接个电♥话♥哈各位
- I-I gotta take this. - This...
哇喔
Wow.
够我烧五个冬天的了
Got enough kindling there for five winters.
宝贝儿 歇会儿吧
Honey, why don't you take a break?
进来喝杯冰茶
Come have some iced tea.
没什么心情
Not really in the mood.
要是我早知道你这么想干活
You know, if I'd have known you were
我肯定先列张家务清单给你
going to be this productive, I would've made a chore list.
爸爸在来的路上了吗
Is Dad on the road yet?
是 他们差不多一个小时前从Wyoming出发的
Yeah, they left Wyoming about an hour ago.
你爷爷奶奶也和他一起
Your grandparents are traveling with him,
所以估计最早要感恩节才能到
so they probably won't get here till Thanksgiving.
你准备什么时候给你兄弟们打电♥话♥
Are you ever gonna call your brothers,
告诉他们你已经到家了宝贝儿
and let them know you're home, honey?
他们会很高兴见到你的
They'd love to see you.
他们有自己的生活 妈咪
They have their own lives, Mom.
过两天就是感恩节了
Thanksgiving's just a few days away and...
到时候就见到了
I'll see them then.
Eleanor 亲爱的
Eleanor... honey.
听着 你知道我是关心你的
Look, you know I'm here for you, right?
我只是需要一点时间妈妈
I just need some time, Mom.
好吧 我理解 我...
Okay. I understand. I...
好吧 你可能也需要提醒Jake一下
Well, you might want to remind Jake of that.
你手♥机♥一直响
Your phone's been ringing nonstop.
你知道的 我对处理恋爱方面的事很有经验
You know, I do know a thing or two about relationships.
不管你们之间有什么问题
Whatever problems you two are having,
你必须解决它
you know, you have to address it.
把问题扼杀在摇篮里总比一直拖着好
It's so much better to nip it in the bud than let it drag on.
你说得对
You're right.
问题解决了
Problem nipped.
现在可以去喝茶啦
Think I'm ready for that iced tea.
我明白
I understand.
好的 我们会全力处理
Yes, it will have our full attention.
一定的
Of course.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
电♥话♥是国防部长打来的
That the was the Secretary of Defense.
他需要我们帮忙处理一个紧急情况
He needs our help with a time-sensitive matter.
恐怖威胁吗 -不是 Gibbs
Terror threat? No, Gibbs.
是一个濒临死亡的海员
A dying sailor.
26岁的中尉Alex Quinn
Lieutenant Alex Quinn, 26,
一个在沃尔特里医院的病人
【注:陆军医院】
a patient at Walter Reed.
他正在和白血病作斗争
He's battling leukemia.
为什么国防部长会关心一个医疗案件
Why is SECDEF involved in a medical case?
在中尉的姐姐 海军上尉Rebecca Quinn
This became top priority
牺牲后
for the DoD after the death of the lieutenant's sister.
这件事成为了国防部的首要任务
Marine Captain Rebecca Quinn.
她上个星期在坎大哈被简易爆♥炸♥装置炸死了
She was killed last week by an I.E.D. in Kandahar.
他们最年长的兄长
Their oldest sibling,
William Quinn少校
Major William Quinn--
在9个月之前死了
he died nine months ago
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表