They slipped him some coke,
希望他会猝死或者心脏病突发
hoping he would have a stroke or heart attack,
但明显这还不够
but it wasn't enough.
所以他们切断了他的氧气供应
So they cut off his airflow.
我们只是不知道 这是哪个潜水员做的
We just don't know which diver did it.
听着 你们的话都太多了
Look, you're both talking way too much.
我们在这儿已经多呆了三天了
We've got three more days in here,
所以你们都消停会儿
so you both need to chill.
我要问你点儿关于...
Something I want to ask you about...
伙计们 我们要向8 A-T-M转移
Divers, we're moving to 8 A-T-M.
收到 Mark 8 A-T-M
You got it, Mark-- 8 A-T-M.
你什么都不用问
You don't get to ask me anything.
女士 我不能和您交谈
I can't talk to you, ma'am.
我说 你听
I'll talk; you listen.
我们知道预留物资装置
We know about the Pre-Positioned Assets.
我们知道它会漏水
We know they're not watertight.
任务失败
Mission failed.
我查过你的资料 Bob
I looked you up, Bob.
你曾经和de la Rosa一样 是海军军人
You were in the Navy like de la Rosa.
你报♥警♥是因为你想为朋友伸张正义
You called because you wanted justice for your friend.
请帮我们找出凶手
Help us find his killer.
de la Rosa死的那天早晨
On the morning de la Rosa died...
我们收到一个PPA的泄漏警报
we got a breach alert on the PPA.
泄漏警报
Breach alert?
一名潜水员在水下把它打开
One of the divers opened it up underwater
并取出了什么东西
and took something out.
你给我冷静点儿
You've got to calm down!
-管好你自己 行么 -不 你才是
-Mind your own business, okay? -No, you mind your own business
你是在指责我么
You're gonna be accusing me?
Washington 你怎么了
Washington, what's your problem?
嘿 没事儿 头儿
Hey, there's no problem, boss.
只是个误会
Just a misunderstanding.
原来是你干的
You did it...!
只要子弹穿过这扇窗
One bullet through this window,
气压不均 你们就全完了
the room equalizes, and you all die.
这是防弹玻璃
That's bulletproof glass.
你想试试么
You want to test it?
Bishop探员 我们刚刚破了你们的谋杀案
Agent Bishop, we just solved your murder.
Jalen是凶手
Jalen did it.
不 不...
No, no...
怎么回事
What happened?
我要把你的嘴封上...
I will duct tape your mouth closed...
到底怎么了
What happened!
-他们疯了 -就是这个混♥蛋♥...
-They're crazy! -This jerk right here...
挨个说
One at a time!
让他们放开我
Make them un-tape me!
-没戏 -Gibbs探员
-Not gonna happen. -Agent Gibbs,
请把你的手铐从气闸送进来
please pass your handcuffs through the airlock.
停
Stop!
-你别... -闭嘴
-You don't... -Stop talking!
你 你说
You. You. Talk.
我只是站在这儿 然后
I'm just standing there and they start
他们就开始对付我
beating the crap out of me!
为什么
Why?
看着 我们在他枕头下
Look, we found this
找到了这个
under his pillow.
对 我是为了自卫
Yeah, for my protection!
我们需要防着他
We need protection from him!
-他还藏了点儿什么 -拜托 怎么可能
-What else is he hiding? -Come on! No way!
那你有什么好怕的 我们会找到什么 嗯
What are you afraid of? What are we gonna find, huh?
一把枪
A gun?
不管里边有什么 都是你们栽赃给我
Whatever's in there, they planted,
-你得相信这一点 -又一把刀
-you got to believe that. -Another knife?
-工作用的 -所以这到底是你的 还是我们栽赃给你的
-It's for work! -So is it yours, or was it “planted”?
没事儿了
It doesn't matter,
它现在归我了 -嘿 Gibbs探员
it's mine now. -Hey, uh, Agent Gibbs,
我们怎么处理他
what should we do with him, huh?
我们开舱时见
I'll see you when the hatch opens.
什么
What?
-你上司呢 -他来不了
- Where's your boss? - He couldn't make it.
-代我向他问好 -你可以当面跟他说
- Tell him I said hi. - You can tell him yourself.
哦 别 不是我♥干♥的
No, please, I didn't do it.
-我知道 -Meredith Ragan
- We know. - Meredith Ragan.
什么
What?
哦 别闹了
Oh, come on.
你因谋杀Diego de la Rosa
You're under arrest for the murder
被捕
of Diego de la Rosa.
你这是在逗我
You've got to be kidding me!
-Grossman -我会处理好的
-Grossman... -I'll take care of this.
你们抓错人了
You're making a huge mistake.
你真的觉得我会干这种事么
You really think I would do something like this?
Meredith 你什么都不要说
Meredith, don't say a word.
Gibbs探员 不管你现在手头有什么证据
Agent Gibbs, whatever you think you have
都是没用的垃圾
is circumstantial nonsense.
我已经提起申诉 要求把这个案子撤销
I've already filed a grievance to have the entire case thrown out.
嗯
Mmm-mm!
我母亲以前把它当作甜点
My mom used to make this for dessert.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
这是樱桃
It's cherry.
你要来点儿么 Meredith
You want to try some, Meredith?
你知道...有那么一小部分人
You know... there's a small percentage of people
不能吃任何人工染成红色的东西
who can't eat anything processed red.
嗯
Mm,
过敏 甚至...
allergies and...
起疹子
even rashes,
Meredith
Meredith.
就像...就像你这儿长的那样 Meredith
Like... like that rash you have right there, Meredith.
你肯定最近接触到什么红色的物质了 对吧
You must have touched something red recently, huh?
就像...
Like, uh...
...就像一瓶红色液体可♥卡♥因♥
...like a vial of red liquid cocaine.
这些是从你的潜水员
Found them inside the PPA
放置在海床的PPA里找到的
your divers positioned on the ocean floor.
这儿有 200瓶
There's, uh, 200 of them.
真是一大笔毒资呐
That's a whole lot of drug money.
这东西什么也证明不了
It's inadmissible garbage.
毫无道理 Meredith能从哪儿
Doesn't make any sense. Where would Meredith
拿到这些毒品
get narcotics like that?
她当然可以 她有个好帮手
Oh, she didn't-- she had a partner...
在我们谈话这会儿就将被立刻逮捕
who is, uh, being arrested as we speak.
2010年
In 2010,
你是Suarez Cartel的代理人
you represented the Suarez Cartel.
他们的招牌产品...
Their signature product was...
正是液态可♥卡♥因♥
liquid cocaine.
上个月 你在卡塔赫纳港有一场会面
Last month, you had a meeting in Cartagena.
我们追踪了你的PPA
We've been tracking your Pre-Positioned Asset.
它昨晚被捞上岸
Last night it was called to the surface
并被装上了一辆哥伦比亚货车
and loaded onto a Colombian freighter
缉毒局拦下了那辆车
DEA raided the vessel.
你个蠢货
You dumb-ass!
闭嘴 Meredith
Shut up, Meredith.
不 Jerry 你闭嘴
No, Jerry... you shut up.
啊
Huh.
嘿
Hey.
看看我在复印机里找到了什么
Look what I found on the copier.
埃德加·爱伦·McGee写给Delilah的爱情诗
【注:埃德加·爱伦·坡,十九世纪美国诗人、小说家和文学评论家,美国浪漫主义思潮时期的重要成员】
Edgar Allan McGee's love poem to Delilah.
别读 Tony
Don't read that, Tony.
那我还怎么取笑我的好同事
Well, how else can I make fun of my coworker?
"我亲爱的Delilah,你点燃了我的灵魂..."
“My darling Delilah, you've ignited my soul...”
怎么了
What?
这真的非常浪漫
That's actually very romantic.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表