DiNozzo先生
Mr. DiNozzo...
我们这里人手不足
we are understaffed here
而且我们要救助的人数远远超过我们能帮助的
and we have far more people than we can handle.
请坐吧
Have a seat. Please.
很明显Susan患有
It's very apparent that Susan
某种老年痴呆症
is suffering from some form of dementia.
但是医生助理注意到一些其他症状
But the physician's assistant noted some other symptoms
这些症状令人担忧
that are very disturbing.
视力模糊 肌无力 头疼 头晕
Uh, blurred vision, muscle weakness, headaches, dizziness,
平衡问题 疲劳
balance problems, and fatigue.
她说这是什么病症
What did she say it was?
她建议带Susan到医院去
She suggested Susan be brought to a hospital
做脑肿瘤检查
and tested for a brain tumor.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
我必须要找到她
I got to find her.
你和Laurence Jennings关系非常亲密
Were you involved in an intimate relationship
是吗
with Laurence Jennings?
是的
Yes.
你离开体育馆之后就去了他家里
Did you leave the gym and go to his house?
是的
Yes.
你到那之后遇到Jennings了吗
Did you confront Jennings when you got there?
没有
No.
是你杀了Jennings吗
Did you kill Jennings?
不是
No.
她语气听起来自信的可怕
She sounds awfully self-assured.
好了 Ollie 你怎么看
Well, Ollie, what do you think?
结论不会让你的日子更好过 主任
Well, not gonna make your life any easier, Director.
他们俩的表现都算不上完美
Can't give either of them a perfect score.
但在"是你杀了Jennings吗"这个问题上
But on the question, "Did you kill Jennings?"...
他们俩都没说谎
neither one of them was lying.
我再去看一遍数据
I'll go over the data again.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Well...
目前为止,我们无法控告任何一位女士
at this point, we can't charge either woman.
无论我们审判哪一位
Whoever we brought to trial,
他们都会辩护称凶手是另一位
their defense would be that the other one did it.
同意
I agree with you.
有这么多合理怀疑 法官是不会定罪的
So much reasonable doubt, a jury could never convict.
得有更多决定性证据才行
Got to have more conclusive evidence.
我也很高兴见到你
I'm glad to meet you.
噢
Oh.
嘿 你找到她了吗
Hey, did you find her?
没有
No.
她不在我今早发现她的地方
She wasn't where I found her this morning.
而且
And, uh...
我找遍了整个小区
I scoured the neighborhood,
问了路上的行人 一无所获
I talked to people on the street-- nothing.
你吃过了吗
Have you had anything to eat?
没有 我不饿
No, I'm not hungry.
我给你整点吃的
Let me get you something.
嗯
Well...
我必须说 我从没见你对无关工作的事情展现过
I got to say, I haven't seen you this passionate about anything
如此的热情
that wasn't work-related.
这个评价真可悲
That's a sad commentary.
但你没说错
But you're not wrong.
你真的很想帮她 哈
Woman really got under your skin, huh?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
也许因为她把我当做她父亲
Maybe because she thinks I'm her father.
也许因为我在试着补偿
Maybe because I'm trying to make amends.
我没有一直守候我的独生子
I wasn't always there for my only child.
爸
Dad?
如果你足够幸运能成为一个父亲
If you're lucky enough to be a father,
我希望你能
and I hope you are,
你就会理解了 能喝吗
you'll understand-- uh, may I?
当然
Of course.
好吧
Well...
也许帮助别人就是能使人愉悦
maybe it just feels good to help someone.
如果我找不到她
I can't help her
我就没法帮她
if I can't find her.
哦
Oh.
你离开Abby实验室之后
Well, after you left Abby's lab,
我就明白这事对你有多重要了
I could see how much this meant to you,
在我知道更多情况之前
so, uh, I wasn't going to tell you
我本是不想告诉你的 但是我稍微调查了下Susan
till I knew more, but I did some research on Susan.
然后
Yeah?
我想她也打动我了
I guess she got to me, too.
Susan Lowe 出生于堪萨斯州威奇托市
Susan Lowe, born Wichita, Kansas.
十二岁时生母过世 十五年后生父过世
Mother died when she was 12, father died 15 years later.
有其他兄弟姐妹吗
Any brothers or sisters?
没有 但是她从部队出来后
No, but she moved to the DC area
搬到了华盛顿地区
after her discharge from the Army.
她工作是什么
What did she do?
我找不到太多信息
I couldn't find much.
这儿那儿的打点零工
A couple of jobs here and there.
但我在她的驾照上找到了最后的已知住址
But I did get her last known address from a driver's license.
五年前失效了
Expired five years ago.
发生了什么
What happened?
她是那么漂亮
She was so pretty.
所以 爸
So, Dad...
我们要做的是
what we're gonna do is,
明天早上 我们俩
tomorrow morning, you and I
去那个地址
are gonna go to that address,
四周打听打听 希望
we're gonna ask around, and hopefully,
我们能找到认识她的人
we can find someone who knew her.
哦 谢谢 儿子
Oh, well, thanks, Junior.
真的谢谢
I really appreciate it.
早上好
Well, good morning to you, too.
这已经是你今早第二杯了吗
Is that your second already this morning?
是我第三杯 而且我不需要你说教
It's my third, and I don't need you to lecture me
咖♥啡♥因♥的坏处
on the evils of caffeine.
希望你俩有所发现
Hope you two got something.
是的 我追踪Jennings尸体上发现的纤维
Yeah. I traced the fiber found on Jennings' body
到了一家中国广东的纺织厂
to a textile mill in Guangdong, China.
这个很独特
It's, uh, unique.
非常环保 很不错
Eco-friendly. That's good.
电热毯专用的
Polyester used exclusively for...
聚酯
...electric blankets.
在尸体上裹电热毯
Yeah, placing the electric blanket over the body,
即使时间很短 也能影响我
even for a short space of time, would alter my calculations
对死亡时间的判断
of the time of death.
现在是三月份 晚上还是很冷的
So, it's March. It's still cold at night.
从这张犯罪现场照片里看
What's missing from this picture,
缺了什么
from the crime scene?
-毯子 -没错
- Blanket. - Exactly.
给尸体保温能推迟对死亡时间的判断
Warming the body would make the death appear later,
时差能有两个小时
by as much as two hours.
我们从来电得知
We know from the cell calls that
早些时候两位女士都在别处
both of the women were elsewhere earlier.
妻子在汽车旅馆
Wife at the motel.
情妇在健身房♥
Mistress at a gym.
都不可能杀死Jennings
Neither could've shot Jennings.
或者刚巧看见另一位犯下罪行
Or could've been there to see the other one do it.
他们都声称目击了枪击事件
They both claim to have witnessed the shooting,
但实际不可能发生
but they couldn't have.
所以 是这两位特别互憎对方的女士
So, are these two women who purportedly
共谋要掩盖真♥相♥吗
hate one another conspiring to cover up the truth?
跟我预期的不大一样啊
Oh, this isn't what I was expecting.
这个小区真不错
This is a nice neighborhood.
Susan怎么会从住在这么好的地方
How did Susan go from living in a place like this,
沦落到推着车
to pushing a cart
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表