last Sunday,
Henry Marshall
Henry Marshall was walking
走在Dresner大道上
down on Dresner Avenue,
路过一个小巷子
passed an alley, and saw
看到Mickey Doyle刺杀了一个身份不明的人
Mickey Doyle stab and kill an unidentified man.
Henry是唯一一个目击证人
Henry was the only witness,
闯入他家是为了杀人灭口
and the break-in was to silence him.
Doyle怎么追踪他的
How did Doyle track him down?
我们了解得不是很确切
Well, we're not exactly sure yet, but
不过Henry很确定当时他没被跟踪
Henry's pretty sure he wasn't followed.
尸体呢
What about the body?
县停尸房♥说
County morgue says that
他们有两具被刺死的受害人遗体
they have two stabbing victims that match
都符合Henry的描述 但是没有一具是从小巷子里找到的
the description Henry gave, but neither are from an alley,
所以尸体可能被移♥动♥了
so it's possible the body was moved.
干得漂亮 Tim
That's good work, Tim.
向Harpers Ferry警♥察♥局汇报进度
Loop in Harpers Ferry PD.
Gibbs 我在查Anne Marshall的背景资料
Gibbs, I was doing background on Anne Marshall,
她的处境非常不公平
and the situation she's in is completely unfair.
什么处境
What situation?
她不能执法的唯一原因
The only reason she can't practice law here is because
竟然是西弗吉尼亚的法律跟加利福尼亚的法律不一样
West Virginia's bar doesn't reciprocate with California.
这样的话 她15年的工作经历一文不值
So, her 15 years of experience went to nothing
就因为她跨过了州界
just because she crossed state lines.
Bishop 集中精力办案子
Bishop, focus on the case.
这么做不对 Gibbs
It's not right, Gibbs.
当士兵们为他们的国家奋战的时候
When troops fight for their country,
他们的家庭也在为国奋斗
their families do, too.
Anne Marshall还有其他所有的军属
Anne Marshall, all the military spouses out there,
谁来为他们战斗
who-who fights for them?
我们
We do.
好 因为我想接触联♥合♥行♥动♥组
Good, because I want to reach out to Joining Forces.
这是个支持退伍军人和他们家庭的
It's an initiative that supports military veterans
自发组织
and their families and...
我知道那是什么
I-I know what it is.
我正在接触他们
I'm looking into it.
我已经打过电♥话♥了
I already made the call.
哦 谢谢你
Oh... thank you.
你想谢我
You want to thank me?
找到Mickey Doyle
Find Mickey Doyle!
我知道Henry行为有点怪异
I knew Henry was acting strange,
但我以为那只是由于
but I just assumed it was because
他父亲的外派时间延长了
his father's deployment had been extended.
我从没想过会是这样
I never could've imagined this.
正是Henry的情况让我觉得得跟你单独谈谈
Henry's situation is why I wanted to talk to you alone.
什么情况
What about it?
他目睹的凶杀案 和你家的闯入案
The homicide he witnessed, the break-in at your house,
两个案子有关联
they're connected.
我们需要把你们全家
We need to put your family
置入保护性监禁状态
into protective custody.
我儿子的生命受到威胁了吗
Is my son's life in danger?
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
我们需要Henry的帮助来进行调查
We need Henry's help with the investigation.
我的儿子经历得已经够多了 Gibbs探员
My son's been through enough, Agent Gibbs.
他现在需要的是安全感
What he needs right now is to feel safe.
唯一能给你们安全感的方法是找到Mickey Doyle
The only way that happens is we find Mickey Doyle.
你们认为他目睹了上周我们这里的一个谋杀案
You're thinking he witnessed one of our stabbings from last week?
我们正在跟进
We're looking into it now.
调查负责人也正在跟进这两个案子
Lead investigator is the same on both cases.
他是Swanson警探 我跟他汇报过了
Name is Detective Swanson. I briefed him.
他会跟你们好好谈谈的
He'll take good care of you.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
Swanson
Swanson.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
特别探员McGee
Special Agent McGee.
-嗨 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
这是Henry
This is Henry.
很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
请坐吧
Why don't you have a seat?
需要我给你倒杯水吗
Can I get you a water?
或者苏打水 还是...
Or a soda, or...?
不了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
只想尽快完成这件事 是吧
Just want to get this over with, huh?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这些
These...
是我的两个受害人
are my two victims.
你觉得哪个眼熟吗
Do you recognize either of them?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我...不是很确定
I'm... I'm not sure.
现在 Henry 在你看到那些犯罪现场照片以前
Now, Henry, before you look at these crime scene photos,
你要知道 有时候人死了以后
you should know that sometimes people look
看起来会有些不一样
a little different when they're dead, and...
如果你不想看那些照片 你可以不看
you don't have to look at them if you don't want to.
不 我...我愿意看
No, I... I want to.
这不是他
It's not him.
你确定
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
这两个都不是我看到的那个人
Neither one's the guy I saw.
这可不太符合卫生法呀
That doesn't bode well for the health codes here.
传统酒吧 还有迷人的本地人
Traditional pub, with charming locals.
还有比这更棒的么 是啊
Doesn't get any better than this. Yeah.
抱歉
Excuse me?
无意冒犯 不过你听起来像个有关人士
All due respect, you sound like a suit.
我们就是有关人士啊
We are suits.
你还有别的妙计么 Fornell探员
You have a better idea, Agent Fornell?
这是个土著小店
It's a local place.
你得像个当地人 懂么
Speak like a local, you know?
我来吧
May I?
吃了么 哥们儿
Cheers, mate!
不错 很自然
Well, that was natural.
管用啊 对不对
Worked, didn't it?
我能为你们做些什么
What can I get for you fellas?
你是Hugo Radcliffe么
Hugo Radcliffe?
咋了
Yeah.
我们在找你侄女
We're looking for your niece,
Jessica Terdei
Jessica Terdei.
我们必须
It's imperative that
跟她聊聊
we speak with her.
你们是什么人
Who's asking?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
联邦调查局
FBI.
W.C. 口径10的猎枪
W.C. ten gauge.
现在滚出我的店
Now get the 'ell off my property.
Radcliffe先生
Mr. Radcliffe...
我们可是好人
we're the good guys.
没时间跟你纠缠这个
And we don't have time for this.
你侄女逮捕的一个男人越狱了
A man that your niece put in prison has escaped.
他在猎杀很多人 她可能知道谁是下一个
He's targeting people and she might know who's next.
也有可能就是她
It could even be her.
懂
See?
大好人啊
The good guys.
出去兜兜风吧
Let's take a drive.
嗨 你还好么
Hey. You okay?
噢 很好 我只是在想我这个
Oh, yeah, no, I was just thinking about this
赞美人们的先锋运动
movement that I'm spearheading about celebrating people.
对了
Oh, yeah.
-那个怎么样了 -你知道
-How's that going? -Well, you know,
我在我家附近开始的
I'm starting pretty close to home,
但是你永远不可能完全了解这些玩意儿
but you never know with these things.
很可能是星火燎原
It could spread like wildfire.
Bishop 我想要赞美
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表