巴尔的摩警方追踪不到 我也追踪不到
Baltimore PD couldn't trace it, neither could I.
我想有可能是打给供给她毒品的人
I'm thinking maybe to her pusher.
我有些关系
I had some connections,
在巴尔的摩的贫民街
uh, on the mean streets of Mobtown.
我想去那边看看 打探一下
Thinking maybe I could go nose around.
McGee 别让他有啥麻烦
McGee, keep him out of trouble.
去Norfolk
Going to Norfolk.
跟Friedgen的指挥官还有同船船员聊聊
Check with Friedgen's C.O. and shipmates.
Bishop
Bishop?
你要去哪里
Where you going?
想给Jake个惊喜 跟他一起吃中饭
Uh, wanted to surprise Jake, meet him for lunch.
? ?
? ?
这曾是我生命的一部分
This was part of my beat
我穿警服的时候 经常徒步巡逻
when I was in uniform, on foot patrol.
-这儿变化很大么 -是啊
- Things change much? - Yeah.
看到那家泰式按♥摩♥院了吗
See that Thai massage parlor?
曾是一家韩式按♥摩♥院
Used to be a Korean massage parlor.
哦
Ooh.
-等下 -好的
- Hold on. - Right.
看起来不错啊 Cheech
Good lookin' out, Cheech.
嘿 看起来不错啊
Hey, good lookin'.
你干啥呢
【注:美国乡村音乐头两句】
What you got cookin'?
见鬼的Tony DiNozzo
Tony freakin' DiNozzo?!
是你啊
Man!
你知道吗我以为你死了
You know I thought you was dead?
Cheech 你太老了 不适合这些了
You're too old for this, Cheech!
Cheech 你会心脏病发的 停下
Cheech, you're gonna have a heart attack. Stop it!
见鬼 Cheech
Ah, damn! Cheech...
扶我起来
Help me up.
哦
Oh!
哦 兄弟 你看看
Oh, man. Oh, look at that.
你最喜欢的植物 太狡猾了
Your favorite plant. That's very subtle.
你知道吗 他一直是个煽动仇恨的人 你知道的 对吧
You know, he always been a hater. You know that, right?
看
Look.
做广♥告♥挺值的
It pays to advertise.
我想他们知道我在卖♥♥什么
I want them to know what I'm selling.
大♥麻♥在马里兰不是合法的吗
Isn't marijuana legal in Maryland?
是的 但谁会想买♥♥零售价出♥售♥的东西
Yeah, but who wants to pay retail?
老兄
My dude!
你去哪儿了
Where you been, boy?
你知道吗 Cheech 想当年
You know, Cheech, back in the day,
是我的头号♥线人 最热情的线人
was my number one and most enthusiastic snitch.
我不是线人
I'm not a snitch.
你在说什么啊
What you talking about?
我是个P.I.C. 一名
I'm a P.I.C.-- a paid
拿钱的信息顾问
information consultant.
我是名商人
I'm a businessman.
兄弟 有区别的 是吧
There's a difference, man. Come on.
我们不打算付你钱
Well, we're not gonna pay you,
-你认识她吗 -当然了
- but you know her? - Of course.
老兄 这是那个海员杀掉的女孩
Man, that's the girl the sailor killed.
所有人都知道
Everybody know that.
你认识她吗
You know her?
哦 我认识她吗
Oh, do I know?
我知道认识她的人
Well, I know guys that know her.
你们需要什么
What you need?
我们需要个名字 Cheech
We need a name, Cheech.
你难道没看到我刚想逃跑吗
Did you not see me try to run just now?
我的腿快撑不住了
My knees are barely hanging on now.
-我可不想我的腿断掉 -好吧 你看哦
- I-I don't need them broke. - Okay. All right, look.
我不想浪费时间了 我们这么做吧
I'm not here to mess around. Let's do this.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
-我现在逮捕你 -因为什么呢
- I'm putting you under arrest. - For what?
几个大♥麻♥烟卷吗 不是吧
A couple of joints? Really?
我肯定在你身上我们能找到更多
I'm sure we can find more than that on you.
是的 我肯定你们可以
Yeah, I'm sure you can.
等等 好吧
Wait, wait. Okay, okay, okay.
我会把你们想知道的事情告诉你们的
I'll tell you what you want to know.
传闻是这样的
Look, rumor has it,
她得到了一些钱 对吧
she came into some money, right?
她想要
And, uh, she was trying
买♥♥高档一点的海♥洛♥因♥
to buy a higher grade of heroin.
你们懂的 不再买♥♥便宜货了
You know, not the cheap stuff anymore.
但是
But...
她没付钱
she wasn't hooking to pay for it.
她从哪弄到的钱
Where'd she get the money?
她开始跟从上城区来的西装男见面
She started seeing some suit from uptown.
那个西装男
And the suit--
他很迷她的小爱好
oh, he was all up into her little specialty,
你们知道的 攻和受
And you know, S and M.
就是这样了
Exactly!
你也是她的客户吗
You a client, too?
谢谢你 Cheech
Thank you, Cheech.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
你们不打算给我钱吗 你们是认真的吗
You ain't gonna pay me? Are you serious?
你好 Abbs
Hey, Abbs.
Bishop 我查到一些东西
Bishop. I got something.
从Joy Vanatter尸体上找到的钞票
The bills from Joy Vanatter's body--
它们都相当的新
they're all relatively new.
是连号♥的
The serial numbers are sequential.
所以我给美联储打了个电♥话♥
So I put a call in to the Federal Reserve
询问这些纸币被分发到哪个银行了
to see what bank they were distributed to.
很棒 但我在别的事情上需要你的帮忙
That's great, uh, but I need help with something else.
-我全听你的 -三周以前
- I'm all yours. - Three weeks ago,
当我不确定Jake在迪拜是生是死的时候
when I didn't know if Jake was dead or alive in Dubai,
我跟Delilah在MTAC时
Delilah and I were in MTAC,
她进入了迪拜一辆出租车的乘客摄像机
and she accessed a Dubai taxi passenger-cam.
-有什么方法把它调出来吗 -哦
- Any way you can pull that up? - Oh, yeah.
如果是在MTAC 资料会在档案室的硬盘里
If it was in MTAC, it'll be on the archival hard drive.
为什么你想再看一遍
Why do you want to see it again?
我看到Jake还活着的时候太开心了
I was so excited to see Jake alive
我忘记注意一下坐在后座的
that I didn't pay attention to who the other passenger was
另一名乘客是谁了
in the backseat of the taxi.
这个吗
That it?
怎么了
What?
我刚看到Jake和一个女人在餐馆里
I just saw Jake with a woman in a restaurant.
我很肯定是她
I'm pretty sure it's her.
他们在严肃的讨论中
They were in a-a really heavy discussion.
我的天啊
My God.
你不会认为他们之间有什么吧
You don't think something's going on between them, do you?
我有想到过 但我不是这个意思
It crossed my mind, but I'm not going there.
我认识她
I know her.
她的名字是Taylot Matthews
Her name's Taylor Matthews.
她是国♥家♥安♥全♥局内务处的人
She's NSA's version of Internal Affairs.
我想Jake有麻烦了
I think Jake's in trouble.
为什么
Why?
他跟我说消息走漏了 他是被怀疑的对象
He told me there'd been a leak, that he was under suspicion.
她在责难他
She was reprimanding him.
这艘船在港内停留两个月来进行翻新
The ship's in port for two months getting retrofitted.
船上只配有最低的船员配额
There's only a skeleton crew aboard.
海军士官Friedgen说他在他恢复职位后
Petty Officer Friedgen said he didn't get a warm reception
没有从同事那获得热烈的欢迎
from his shipmates when he returned to duty.
我得承认这是真的
I'd say that's accurate.
他在船上从来就没有很多朋友
He never had a lot of friends aboard.
会有热烈的欢迎才怪
Not exactly Mr. Warmth.
他告诉我他的工具被破坏了
Told me his personal gear was damaged.
就是你来这的原因吗 这边走
That why you're here? Down this way.
我知道你已经被警♥察♥问询过
I know you've gone over this with the police,
但是我还是想了解下Joy Vanatter被杀那晚的情况
but I'd like to hear about the night Joy Vanatter was killed.
海军士官Friedgen被安排晚上9点之前报道
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表