关灯
Lights out.
真的要这样吗
Really?
你想要我假装自己在睡觉
You're just gonna let me pretend like I'm sleeping?
开灯
Lights on.
听着 Delilah
Look, Delilah...
我真的很抱歉 好吗
I'm really sorry, okay?
真的 我 我知道今晚我的行为有些奇怪
Truly, I'm, I know I've been acting weird tonight, but...
但是这个案子有点问题
...there's something about this case.
听上去每件案子都比我重要
Sounds like every other case to me.
不是这样的 这个案子不同
It's not, though. It's different.
我的直觉告诉我
My gut is telling me...
好人还活着而坏人已经死了
that the good guys are alive and the bad guy's dead.
并且所有证据也指向这个情况
And all the evidence points that way.
但是 但是事情并不合乎情理
But-but things... aren't adding up.
所以我在质疑 是我的直觉出错了吗
And so I'm questioning, is my gut wrong?
我是不是该质疑
Do I question that?
因为 你知道的 干我们这一行的
Because, you know... it's a terrible thing to...
这样很可怕 人们会因此而丧命
in my line of work-- you know, people die that way.
你的直觉告诉你有些事情不合情理
Your gut's telling you something's not adding up.
但是Tim 我们回家之后
But, Tim, we have to put it all behind us
要把这些都放在身后 我不
when we get home. I don't...
我不想让我们的关系建立在工作上
I don't work to be the basis of our relationship.
看看Bishop经历了什么 我...
Look what happened to Bishop. I...
如果有一天我们不能再谈论彼此的工作
What happens one day if we are allowed
会发生怎样的事情呢
to talk about work with each other?
是Jimmy
Jimmy.
说尸体被移♥动♥过
Says the body was moved.
我可以明天再处理这件事
You know what, I can deal with this tomorrow.
嗯 关灯
Mm. Lights off.
开灯
Lights on.
谁会移♥动♥尸体呢
Who would've moved the body?
-什么 -我是说
-What? -I mean,
这是件大事 对吧
that's a big deal, right?
你是在测试我吗
Are you testing me?
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
好吧
Okay.
没错 有人移♥动♥了尸体 这是件大事
Yes, it is a big deal that they moved the body.
这说明目击者对我们说谎了
That means the witnesses lied to us.
所以也许他们对我们隐瞒了什么事情
So maybe they were hiding something.
通常是这样的
That's usually what it means.
而且也许好人不是还活着
And maybe the good guy isn't still alive after all.
-嘿 Gibbs -嘿
- Hey, Gibbs. - Hey.
-和平常一样吗 -好的 谢谢
- The usual? - Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我要一碗辣椒烧肉加洋葱和奶酪
【注:一道墨西哥名菜】
I'll take a bowl of chili with onions and cheese
还要
and...
火鸡肉三明治 俄式调味酱
the turkey Reuben, Russian dressing...
点一份薯条和...
an order of fries and...
我看看
let's see...
一份薄饼 谢谢
uh, pancakes, please.
她一周没吃饭了
She hasn't eaten in a week.
你的新家怎么样啊
So, how's your new place?
挺好的
It's good.
第二天我就适应了
Yeah. Day two is going great.
我买♥♥了沙发
I got a sofa.
而且我已经开始享受这份安静了
And I am actually starting to enjoy the quiet.
我会不断跟自己这么说 直到它变成真的
And I'm gonna keep telling myself that until it's true.
唔...
So...
Grafton的尸体被移♥动♥过
Grafton's body was moved.
也就是说 我们的目击者说谎了
Which means our witnesses didn't tell us the truth.
Amy Harrison 你对她了解多少
Amy Harrison-- what do we know about her?
McGee在查她的背景资料
McGee was running her background,
但是我可以在这儿访问她的档案
but I can access her file from here.
好了 她在医疗保险公♥司♥上班
Okay. She works in medical billing.
银行账户并无异常 没有被捕情况
Nothing unusual in her bank statements, no arrests...
等一下
Huh. Wait.
不对
Not true.
2005年 Harrison在青少年拘留中心
Harrison actually spent eight months
待过八个月
in a juvenile detention center in 2005.
原因是什么
For what?
档案被加密了
Records are sealed.
被谁加密了 法♥院♥吗
They're sealed? By who, the courts?
没说
It doesn't say.
我们得返回案发现场
We need to get back to that crime scene,
扩大搜索范围
expand the search radius.
如果他们动过尸体
If they moved the body...
谁知道他们还有没动过其他的
Who knows what else they moved.
事情是这样的 Muldoon中士的杂物箱中
The thing is, the gun Petty Officer Muldoon had
那把枪是个罕见的古董
in his glove compartment was a rare antique,
这很奇怪 是吧
and that's weird, right?
-非常非常奇怪 -谢谢
- Very, very weird. - Thank you!
因为像他这样的一个神枪手
Because an expert marksman like that
一般会把家传宝贝锁起来
would have kept a family heirloom locked away in a case.
最起码 会擦枪油和保养
At the very least, well-oiled and maintained.
这也是我今晚的愿望
Which was my hope for the evening.
可以再来一杯吗 糊涂大侦探
【注:系列电影】
Any chance for a refill, Inspector Clouseau?
当然可以
Ah. Sure.
说到神枪手
And speaking of marksmen,
Muldoon中士绝对不会
there's no way Petty Officer Muldoon
连开三抢才放倒那个人
would've taken three shots to drop that guy.
他应该会在第一枪就了结他 他是专业的
He would've nailed him on the first shot. He's a pro.
是的 但专业射手都打偏过第一枪
Yeah, well, pros do miss on the first shot.
你肯定也干过
You sure as hell did.
听着 Tony
Listen, Tony...
你显然是走错地方了
you're clearly somewhere else,
我也开始觉得自己不应该在这儿
and I am starting to think that I should be, too.
哦 不 我很抱歉
Oh, no. I'm-I'm so sorry.
呃 请再给我一次机会
Um, please, give me a second chance.
这是我的邮箱地址
Here's my e-mail.
哦
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
我什么时候可以再见到你
When can I see you again?
不会再见了 我只想知道你花了一个小时
Never. I just really want to know how this case
在说的这个案子 最后的结果如何
you've been talking about for the last hour turns out.
牵引车还没有来
Tow trucks still aren't here.
上次的搜索范围是50英尺
We used a 50-foot radius last time.
这次扩到250英尺 我们有所遗漏
Make it 250-- we missed something.
-我们要找什么 -找我们遗漏的东西
- What are we looking for? - Whatever we missed.
Gibbs特别探员
Special Agent Gibbs.
-又回来了 -是的
- Back again.- Yeah.
-我们要再看看 -请自便
- Thought we'd have a second look. - Suit yourself.
你们的朋友在那里
Your friends are over there.
我们的朋友
Our friends?
老大 Bishop
Boss? Bishop.
McGee Delilah 你俩在这干嘛
McGee? Delilah? What are you guys doing here?
我也在想同样的问题
I imagine the same thing you are.
我想 Tony是唯一一个
Guess, uh, Tony was
能将案件抛之脑后的人吧
the only one that was able to keep this out of his head.
谢谢你 好心人
I thank you, good sir.
看吧 这就是为什么今晚不应该回家的原因
See, this is why we shouldn't go home at night.
-没有用的 -你的约会呢
- There's no point.- Where's your date?
和你的"下载晚餐"差不多吧 麦毒舌
Probably the same place your download dinner went, McBite Me.
不予评论
No comment.
好了 我们掌握了什么
Okay, what do we got?
Muldoon的证词是有漏洞的
Well, Muldoon's story is Swiss cheese.
他在从哪过来的问题上撒谎了
He lied to us about where he came from.
我发现便利店在相反...
I found out the convenience store is on the opp...
抱歉
Sorry.
Delilah提醒我
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表