Yeah, the guy got really pissed
梅林值多少的时候非常的生气
when he found out how much the Merlin was worth.
我想 Rufus就这事对他撒谎了
I think that, uh, Rufus guy lied to him about it.
他们肯定会大吵一架的
It's gonna make a great episode.
这是他同伴吗
Hmm. Is this the buddy?
是的
Yeah.
警探们因为某种原因
The detectives appear to be interested
似乎对他的同伙感兴趣
in the buddy for some reason.
我们从"随意当"的原始录像里
We got a still of Rufus's buddy
找到了Rufus同伴的照片 Ducky确认
from the Pawnalicious raw footage. Ducky confirmed
就是这个人袭击他的
it's the guy who attacked him.
我们用这些镜头
We were able to use the footage
在面部识别系统找到了匹配的人
to come up with a facial-recognition match.
来见见Viggo Trellis
Meet Viggo Trellis,
费城的一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
a P.I. from Philly.
费城的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
P.I. from Philly.
Viggo Trellis
Viggo Trellis,
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
private investigator.
猜猜谁最近雇了他
And guess who recently hired him.
第二受害人 Rufus Simms
Second victim, Rufus Simms.
Rufus Simms
Rufus Simms.
对不起
Sorry.
Rufus Simms雇了Viggo
Rufus Simms hired Viggo.
你需要回家去吗
Do you need to go home?
恩
Yeah.
事实上 不 我不需要回家
Actually, no, I don't need to go home.
我们刚才说到哪里了
Where were we?
Rufus Simms
Rufus Simms.
对 关于Viggo杀害他的动机 我们有个猜想
Right, and we have a theory on why Viggo killed him.
我们知道Ducky的弟弟用了亚瑟王这张
We know Ducky's brother used the King Arthur, uh,
稀有的邮票来寄信
collector's stamp to mail his letter.
但是
But...
但没有有效的邮票 信件
But without a valid stamp, it ended up at
最后到了Rufus Simms管理的死信组
the dead-letter office, which Rufus Simms managed.
-Rufus -Rufus意识到这个Nicholas
- Rufus... - Rufus realized this Nicholas guy
不知道这张邮票的价值 而且他手里
had no idea how much the stamp was worth and
可能有一对邮票里的另一张 梅林
probably had the sister stamp, too-- the Merlin.
所以Rufus雇了一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥去找这个Nicholas
So Rufus hired a P.I. to find this Nicholas,
但是当私♥家♥侦♥探♥知道了梅林这张邮票的价值后
but when the P.I. found out how much the Merlin was worth,
他杀了Rufus 自己去找Ducky的弟弟
he killed Rufus and went looking for Ducky's brother himself.
-也就在那个时候 他联♥系♥了Ducky -我知道了
- That is when he contacted Ducky. - I got it.
你甩了Jake
You dumped Jake.
就像甩掉个烫手山芋
Like a hot potato.
甩了他
Dumped him.
我刚跟Abby聊过
I just spoke with Abby.
是真的吗
Is it true?
来自Nicholas的信上盖有费城的邮戳
The letter from Nicholas was postmarked Philadelphia?
是的 市中心的支行
Yeah, the downtown branch.
一直以来他真的这么近吗
Has he really been that close all this time?
如果是的话 我们会找到他的
If he is, we'll find him.
是的 但凶手也可以
Yes, but so can the killer.
你们才刚刚弄清楚邮戳的情况
You're just finding out about that postmark.
他已经早就知道了
He's known for weeks.
DiNozzo McGee
DiNozzo, McGee.
MTAC 高速公路摄像机 这就办
MTAC, freeway cameras. On it.
-Bishop -Viggo的手♥机♥号♥ 通缉令 这就办
- Bishop. - Viggo's cell number and BOLO. On it.
Duck 我需要知道你所知道的关于这些邮票的
Duck, I need to know everything you know
一切
about those stamps.
长官 您好 我原想过来看下您怎么样了
Hello, sir. Thought I'd just pop by to see how you're feeling.
看到了吧 就像我所说的
See? It's like I said,
-可想而知的尴尬 -你在这里做什么
- embarrassingly predictable. - What are you doing here?
我想在你给他治疗后 这位陆军元帅会需要
Well, I thought the field marshal might need a barrister
一名律师
after you treated him.
我要喝一杯 而不是一名律师
I need a drink, not a barrister.
那时 你就还需要一位送葬者了 长官
Then you'll also need an undertaker, sir.
首先是肝病让您来到这里
Liver disease is what landed you here in the first place.
他们说我欠你一条命
They say that I owe you my life.
与其等到我离世
Until I'm done using it, however,
不如我们现在就解决了吧
right here will have to do.
你在哪里找到这个的
Where did you find this?
护士在我的门外找到的
The nurses found it outside my door.
说你弟弟忘记了
Said your boy forgot it.
他们告诉我说我毁了他的平安夜
They told me that I ruined his Christmas Eve,
他拒绝待在你身边
that he refused to leave your side
除非你跟我之间了结了
until you were done with me.
恩
Hmm.
除了忠诚 我尊重的唯一一样东西
The only thing I respect more than loyalty
就是欣赏集邮这种纯艺术的男孩
is a boy who appreciates the fine art of philately.
我让我的副官从我的私人珍藏里
I had my aide fill it with some favorites
拿了一些来填满它
from my personal collection.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
现在一边去吧 我有事情要做
Now sod off. I have work to do.
长官 谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
这人真好
Lovely man.
好吧 你来这里干什么
Okay, so what are you doing here, really?
我来找你 我刚从法官那里过来
Looking for you. I've just come from the magistrate's.
-监护权的案子结果很棒 -真的吗
-Fantastic news about the custody case. -Really?
你和你父亲绝对没办法
There is absolutely no way either you or your father
争到小Nicholas的监护权
will ever get custody of young Nicholas.
所以我决定
Which is why
以个人名义给你一万英镑
I'm going to personally give you the £10,000
来贿赂那个疯女人
required to buy that manky wench off.
Angus...
Angus...
Angus 我不可能收你的钱
Angus, I can't possibly accept.
而我简单粗暴地驳回
And I quite simply and unequivocally
你的拒绝
do not allow you to refuse.
你...
You...
我不知道说什么好了
There are no words.
哦 起码试试说点什么 我是说
Well, give it a try. I mean,
看你语无伦次的样子我还是挺享受的
I do so enjoy watching you flounder.
Mallard医生 有你的紧急电♥话♥
Dr. Mallard, there's an emergency call for you.
-四号♥线 -不好意思了
-Line four. -Excuse me.
欣赏语无伦次看来得等一会了 紧急电♥话♥得去接
Floundering will have to wait. Emergency and all.
真不错 你还能找得到北
It's a wonder your head can fit through a door.
是的 我是Mallard医...
Yes, this is Dr. Mal...
等一下 Ellison女士 慢点 发生什么事了
Wait, Miss Ellison, slow down. What's wrong?
...带走Nicholas...
...taking Nicholas...
什么?!
What?!
试着拖延他们一下 我马上就到
Try and delay them. I'll be right there.
-那是谁 -我父亲的一个邻居
-What is it? -One of my father's neighbors.
她说在公♥寓♥那里看到搬家工人
She said there are movers at the apartment.
我继母打算带着Nicholas溜走
My stepmother is trying to sneak away with Nicholas!
我会给法官打电♥话♥
I'll call the magistrate!
-我查到Viggo的手♥机♥号♥了 -追踪位置
-I got Viggo's cell phone number. -Track it.
手♥机♥太旧了
It's an old model.
没有定位功能
Doesn't have GPS.
是的 不过手♥机♥带着话筒
Yes, but it has a microphone.
你能不能把话筒打开
Can you turn it on?
呃 任何新入职的分♥析♥员都能做到
Well, any first-year analyst can do that.
但是我们需要搜查令
But we'll need a warrant.
没关系 他们可以起诉我
Well, they can sue me.
好的 打开了 我接到外放了
All right, got it. On speaker.
听起来他在一辆车上
Sounds like he's in a car.
等到下一个红绿灯 拐弯
Next light, coming up. Turn there.
这绝对是那个袭击我的人
That's definitely the man that assaulted me.
-你要带我去哪 -有人跟他一起
-Where are you taking me? -He has someone with him.
Nicholas 你只管把你的手放在方向盘上好好开车
Just keep your hands on the wheel and keep driving,
一切都会好的
Nicholas, and everything will be okay.
Nicholas
Nicholas!
好了 Viggo的照片已经被发到
All right, every agency between here and the Rio Grande
从这里到墨西哥边界格兰德河的所有机构了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表