感谢上帝你们来了
Thank God you're here.
没事了 没事了
Okay. Okay.
她枪杀了她的丈夫 他死了
She shot her husband. He's dead.
好的女士 枪手在哪儿
All right, ma'am, where's the shooter?
应该在屋子里
In the house, I think.
好的 待在这儿
Okay, stay here.
听我说 待在这儿
Listen to me, stay here.
在这不要动 好吗
Stay here, okay?
我们接到了房♥主的电♥话♥
We got a call from the homeowner.
她把自己锁在了浴室里
She locked herself in the bathroom.
说一个女人枪杀了她的丈夫
Said a woman shot her husband.
好的 你在这儿陪着她
All right. Stay with her.
警♥察♥
Police!
警♥察♥
Police!
我 我在这里
I'm-I'm in here!
好的 慢慢把门打开
Okay, open the door slowly.
好的
Okay.
放轻松
Easy.
就站在那儿
Right there.
她竟然还在这儿
She's still here?
她枪杀了我的丈夫
She shot my husband!
她说是你干的
She said you did it.
NCIS 13季19集 合理的怀疑
♪ NCIS 13x19 ♪ Reasonable Doubts Original Air Date on March 22, 2016
什么
What?
怎么了
What's the matter?
接了个我自己打来的电♥话♥
Getting a call from myself.
恩 接吧 看看你自己想要什么
Hmm. Answer it. See what you want.
你好
Hello?
噢 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
肯定是我出门的时候
I must have grabbed it by mistake
拿错了
when I was on my way out.
我带来给你的 行吗
I'll bring it to you, okay?
这下好了
Great.
不小心拿了Delilah的手♥机♥
Grabbed Delilah's phone by mistake.
这可不妙
This could be a disaster.
往好处想
Well, think positive.
你至少知道了都有谁找她
You get to see who calls her.
是啊 但问题是 她也能看到有谁找我
Yeah, but the problem is she might see who calls me.
你有什么要遮遮掩掩的吗 Tim
You hiding something, Tim?
得去趟五角大楼 马上回来
Gotta go to the Pentagon. Be right back.
看看我在大堂里碰到了谁
Look who I found in the lobby.
你好 D先生
Hi, Mr. D.
Eleanor
Eleanor.
你看上去棒极了
You look great.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸 你这么早来这儿做什么
Hey, Dad. What are you doing here so early?
今天是周二 我们每周的午餐时间
It's Tuesday. Our standing lunch.
是啊 午餐是下午一点
Yeah. Lunch is at 1:00 p.m.
这个嘛 我早上没什么事可做
Oh, well, I didn't have anything to do this morning,
我想着早点来 看看能不能帮你们做些什么
so I thought I'd come by early and see if I can help you guys.
噢 你要帮忙
Oh. Help?
我想做些事情
I need a project.
我在纽约有一个朋友 Cubby Kirschner
I got a friend of mine in New York, uh, Cubby Kirschner.
你记得他吗
You remember him?
记得 86街的门卫
Uh-huh. That doorman at 86th Street.
对 就是他
Yeah, right.
他退休了
He retired.
他现在是20分局的志愿者
And, uh, now he's a volunteer for the 20th precinct.
他在大堂当前台
He mans the desk in the lobby,
接接电♥话♥ 填填表格
takes calls, does filing.
我也想在这儿做些类似的事情
I thought maybe I could do something like that around here.
哦 真的吗
Oh, you did, huh?
这样啊
Well, how about that.
但这完全不是一回事儿
Not really the same thing though,
毕竟这儿不是警♥察♥分局
'cause this isn't a police department.
这儿是联邦机关
This is a Federal agency.
这里有许多的秘密 最高机密
There's a lot of secret-- top-secret,
机密文件 需要安全背景调查
classified stuff, security clearances...
额 Tim
Uh, Tim?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我不太清楚 DiNozzo先生 但我得走了
Um, I'm not sure, Mr. DiNozzo, but I gotta go.
等等 McGee
Hold on, McGee.
Pax River有一具尸体
We got a body at Pax River.
出发
Let's go.
先生 你想要找点活干
Chief, you want a project?
是的
Yeah.
我今晚需要一些帮助 在我地下室
I could use some help tonight, in my basement.
有一份工作
Got a job.
两个人一起造船
Two-man job on a boat.
我会去的
I'll be there.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
听着 我们得聊一聊 如果我能赶回来
Listen, we got to talk, so if I get back in time
我们还是在午餐时间见面 好吗
we'll still meet for lunch, all right?
好的 儿子
Okay, Junior.
我们费了些力气
We've had a little trouble
防止她们把对方的眼睛挖出来
keeping them from scratching each other's eyes out.
她们是谁
Who are they?
这是受害者的妻子
That's the victim's wife.
我们在上锁的浴室里找到她
We found her locked in the bathroom when we got here,
她害怕着另一位会杀死她
afraid the other one was gonna kill her.
那位又是谁
Who is that?
额 那是
That is, uh...
与Jennings非常亲密的朋友
a very, close personal friend of Jennings.
情妇
Mistress?
我觉得是
Well, I'm guessing.
但是 我们看到她时 她在前院的草地上
But, uh, we found her out here on the front lawn.
令人匪夷所思的是
The crazy thing is, that, uh...
她们都宣称对方是枪手
they both claim they saw the other one do the shooting.
DiNozzo Bishop
DiNozzo. Bishop.
给两位女士都做一下枪击残留物测试
Test both those women for GSR.
好的
All right.
有什么发现
What do we got?
石灰粉尘
Plaster dust.
看上去上面有个弹孔
And what looks like a bullet hole up there.
我去搬把梯子
Let me get a ladder.
死亡时间在八点半到九点之间
Time of death is between 8:30 and 9:00.
与那两位女士报♥警♥的时间
Which is consistent with the calls the women made to 911
以及打给安保公♥司♥的时间一致
and the security company.
有两处枪伤
Yeah, there are two gunshot wounds:
一处在胸口 一处在头上
One to the chest, one to the head.
但没有防御性伤口
But there are no defensive wounds.
我猜测 他开始坐在椅子上
I'd venture that he was sitting in his chair,
然后转向了攻击者
and he turned to face his attacker.
我 你要对我做测试
Me?! You're gonna test me?!
我都说了
I told you.
是她残忍♥地杀害了她的丈夫
She shot her husband in cold blood!
胡说
That is a lie!
我爱Laurence 我绝不会伤害他的
I loved Laurence. I would never hurt him.
你为什么杀了他
Why did you have to kill him?
这会是个麻烦的案子
This is gonna be a messy one.
911 有什么紧急情况
This is 911. What is your emergency?
这里发生了枪击
There's been a shooting.
我觉得他死了
I think he's dead.
你在哪里
What's your location?
这是JoAnn Allman
That was JoAnn Allman.
那个情妇
The mistress.
早上8:58报的警
Call came in at 8:58 a.m.
华盛顿家庭安全巡视处
DC Home Security Patrol.
有紧急情况吗
Is this an emergency?
我丈夫被枪击了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表