and led us straight to them.
他还离职了
He's also retired.
我不知道你们老大如何 Ellie 但是我的老板不会跟平民
I don't know about your bosses, Ellie, but mine won't go for sharing Intel
共享信息 无意冒犯 Adam
with a civilian. No offense, Adam.
没冒犯我 但我还是会再看一遍我的最终报告
None taken. But I'll still go through my final report
看看还能不能挖出来点什么
and see what I can dig up.
很难想象我还能帮上什么忙
Can't imagine I'd be much help anyway.
我现在帮人们用电子表格做税
I do people's taxes now, on spreadsheets.
好吧
Well...
任何你觉得有用的信息 请告诉我
...anything you think could help.
哦 天呐
Oh, man.
怎么了 是刑事部门的信息吗
What is it? Criminal Division?
FBI最近两个月接到六起案件
FBI's currently juggling six new cases
都是女大学生失踪案
of missing college-age girls in the last two months.
-都在东海岸 -六起
-All along the Eastern Seaboard. -Six?
改日再约吧 Adam 这些姑娘随时都可能被运走
Rain check, Adam. These girls could be shipped off any minute.
所以算上Murphy和Ramos 现在是八位女性失踪
So it is now eight women missing between
地点有费城 纽约
the Philadelphia, New York, and DC metro areas, including Murphy
华盛顿市区
and Ramos.
希望其她七位还活着
We're hoping the other seven are alive.
其她人是怎么失踪的
How'd the others go missing?
根据我们FBI刑事部门的说法
Uh, according to our FBI Criminal Division,
她们失踪的周边环境都差不多
circumstances of their disappearances were all similar.
都是在酒吧 音乐会 夜♥总♥会♥
Each was at a bar, a concert, a nightclub,
跟朋友分开了 然后再也没回家
got separated from their friends, never made it home.
-这跟你们的老案子一样 -我们管那个案子叫做纳妾案
-That's like your old case? -We called it Concubine,
因为那个案子里受害女性都被买♥♥去做妾了
since that's basically all these women were sold for.
绑♥架♥ 追踪芯片 被害人略带一点斯德哥尔摩综合症
Kidnapped, microchipped, a little Stockholming.
"跟我们合作不然我们杀你全家"
"Cooperate or we'll kill your whole family"--
之类的威胁
that sort of thing.
他们不会介意杀掉一个姑娘
They wouldn't hesitate to kill one girl
来恐吓其她人 谁反抗就杀谁
in order to scare the others. Anyone who fought back.
Seaman Ramos一定是因为反抗被杀的
Just like Seaman Ramos must have.
他们是怎么在不被发现的情况下
So how did they smuggle these girls
把这些姑娘偷运出国境的
out of the country undetected?
只有想不到 没有做不到
Any means necessary.
买♥♥家提供全部资金
Everything was funded by the buyers,
所以钱不是问题 私人飞机
so money was no object. Private jets,
商业货船
commercial freighters...
好的Abbs 我马上下来
Yeah, Abbs. I'll be right down.
你们怎么抓住他们的
How'd you catch 'em?
基本上是国安局抓住的他们
Ultimately, it was NSA.
没什么特别的新手法
Nothing new in the playbook.
就是跟着赃钱的线索
We just followed the money.
我想我该回到办公室翻翻老文件了
Think I'll go back to my office and pull our old files.
再追踪一下赃款,看看钱流向哪里
Start following that money again, see where that leads.
有消息随时通报
Keep us in the loop.
我可以跟她一起 Gibbs
I could go with her, Gibbs.
总统先生
Mr. President,
记着这些女孩
it was remembering these girls,
记着这些可怕的事情
remembering the awful things
这些人贩子让我不禁自问
these traffickers were capable of that left me asking,
我们该如何继续前进
how do we keep going?
在抓捕起一名罪犯
How do we put away one,
却知道还有50多个人需要被绳之以法时该怎么办
knowing there are 50 more waiting to be caught?
长官 我知道我当联邦探员的原因
Sir, I know why I became a federal agent:
来帮助大家
To help.
但如果我的帮助不够好呢
But what if my help isn't good enough?
我研究海员Ramos腋窝下的
When I was examining the chip fragment found in
芯片碎屑的时候
Seaman Ramos's armpit,
发现了这个
I discovered this.
序列号♥和批号♥
These are serial and batch numbers.
DTI是什么东西
What's "DTI"?
就像程序员和黑客
Well, in the same way that programmers and hackers
经常把他们的签名隐藏在二进制程序中一样
will often hide their signatures in binary code,
现在的科技公♥司♥会在
most new technology companies will tag the end of their
序列号♥最后打上公♥司♥缩写
serial number with their company initials.
DTI
DTI...
Daly Tech Industries
Daly Tech Industries.
-你知道 -对 我们调查
-You know them? Yeah. -We were looking
这些给Delilah妹妹的芯片的时候 她正好养了一只新的狗狗
into these chips for Delilah's sister when she got a new dog.
他们基本分布在华盛顿外♥围♥
Well, they're based out of DC.
刚刚起步 规模可能
And it's a new start-up, so they're probably
小到足以追踪到
still small enough to be able to track whoever
具体是谁买♥♥了这个芯片
specifically bought this chip.
酷炫 你拿到地址了吗
Cool. You got an address?
注意保暖
Stay warm.
你也是
You, too.
你确定提前通知过了吗
You sure you called ahead?
有啊
I did.
或许我们应该再打一个电♥话♥
Well, then maybe we should call again.
这地方空空荡荡的
This place is empty.
哦 你好啊
Oh... hello.
欢迎来到Daly Tech Industries
Welcome to Daly Tech Industries.
体验未来
And the future.
好酷炫
That is so cool.
你得知道 我在1985年圣诞节
You know, I got a robot
就拿到了机器人
for Christmas in 1985.
一点用都没有
The thing never worked.
我讨厌未来
I hate the future.
很乐意为您服务
With whom do we have the pleasure?
哦
Oh.
嗨 我是超级特别探员Anthony DiNozzo
Hi. Uh, I'm Very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo.
这是我的搭档 特别探员Tim McGee
This is my partner, Special Agent Tim McGee.
我们找
We're looking for...
找我 在你们后面 我叫Tiffany
Me. Right behind you. Tiffany.
我负责Daly Tech宠物GPS定位系统部门
I run Daly Tech's Pet GPS division.
还负责很多其他东西
And pretty much everything else.
我很抱歉我之前没能来这儿见你们
I'm sorry I wasn't here to meet you.
我在和一位潜在投资者通电♥话♥
I was on a call with a potential investor.
Kickstarter只能帮你们到这里了
Kickstarter can only take you so far these days.
你们有把碎片和序列号♥ 批号♥一起带过来吗
Did you bring the fragment with the serial and batch numbers?
有带过来
Uh, yes, I did.
所以Tiffany 我们希望 你能够...
So, we were hoping, Tiffany, that you could...
追踪特定的买♥♥家
Trace this to a particular buyer.
猜得很准嘛
Good guess.
你是警♥察♥ 这是证物 就这样
You're cops. This is evidence. Duh.
你们很幸运
You're in luck. This is one of
这是我们替换为硅胶套前的最后版本中的一个
the last lots we used before we switched to silicon cases.
让我看下批号♥
Let me look up the batch.
所以你在Kickstarter上成立公♥司♥吗
So you started the company on Kickstarter, huh?
不 我家德国牧羊犬跑了之后开始创立公♥司♥
No. I started it when my German Shepard ran away.
找到一辆汽车 你知道去年
And got hit by a car. Did you know that over
超过6百万的狗狗和猫咪在美国马路上被撞死吗
six million dogs and cats were killed on U.S. roads last year?
好有意思的事实
That's a fun fact.
-找到匹配了 -哦 不错
-Got a match. -Oh, good.
但是我不能告诉你们是谁
But I can't tell you who it is.
为什么
Why not?
因为你们没有搜查令
Because you don't have a warrant.
这是个人信息
This is private information.
我知道司法体系
I know the legal system thinks
把动物当做物品 但我不是
of animals as property, but I don't.
所有这里面的登记的狗狗
Whatever dog this came out of
同你同我都享有相同的权利
has the same rights as you and me.
我们不找狗狗
It didn't come out of a dog.
我们找人
It came out of a person.
你产品被用于人体追踪
Your product is being used in human trafficking.
哦 天哪
Oh, my goodness.
这块芯片从散货运输处
This piece came from a bulk shipment
到一家名为Vanderhusen Industries的公♥司♥
to a company called Vanderhusen Industries.
我能列出的全部信息就是这个邮箱号♥码了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表