否则就别回来了
Or go for good.
什么
What?
这是命令
I'm not asking.
这里还有我们
We got this.
抱歉Tess 从布鲁塞尔到土耳其
Sorry, Tess. We've got friends
通往俄♥罗♥斯♥边境的所有路线上
surveilling possible hideouts
有可能藏身的地方都在我们的监控之下
from Brussels to Turkey, all the way to the Russian border.
Kohl警官
Officer Kohl,
我们不应该仅仅只是监控
we're way past surveillance at this point.
你希望Kort是死是活
You want Kort taken dead or alive?
我们更希望你能给他打上标签
We'd actually prefer if you tagged him
再放回大草原
and released back into the wild.
没有必要挖苦我 MI6
No need for sarcasm, MI6.
我还在调整时差 国际刑♥警♥
Just a little bit jet-lagged, Interpol.
找到他
Find him.
怎么了 Monroe
What, Monroe?
我只是在猜测
Well, I'm just wondering,
Kort有可能不在那里
maybe Kort's not over there at all.
他会不会一直在这没走呢
What if he's still here?
然后指挥别人发动的袭击
And he outsourced the hit?
McGee说他很聪明
McGee said he was smart.
聪明到不让自己的双手沾上鲜血
Smart enough to keep his hands clean?
职业杀手可随便雇佣
Assassins for hire everywhere.
只要价钱合适
Out to make a quick dollar.
我们找到凶手 就能找到Kort
We find our killer, we find Kort.
没错 但是怎么找
Yeah, but how?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局
NSA chatter.
查Kort和以色列有关的所有信息
Yeah, Kort and anything to do with Israel.
这就去 我再查查银行汇款
On it, and I'll check for wire transfers, too.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你现在是正式探员了
You're now a journeyman agent.
我会满腔自豪地手持徽章
I will carry this with tremendous pride.
你还好吗 老大
You all right, boss?
我们需要答案
We need answers.
关于近期发生的事
You know, there's something I've been thinking about
我想了很多
a lot lately.
想起一些你第一次聘用我时对我说的话
Something you said to me when you first hired me.
一些我永远不会忘记的话
Something I never forgot.
你问我
You asked,
如果世界上最好的探员想要
"What happens when the best agents in the world
有所作为 他会怎么办
want to accomplish something?"
他们把任务完成
"They get it done."
他们就是这么做的
Damn right they do.
为了Fornell
For Fornell.
为了Ziva
For Ziva.
我们会把任务完成的
We'll get it done.
国安局通过中情局和国土安♥全♥部♥证实
NSA confirmed it through CIA and Homeland.
有证据显示Kort雇佣这个人
Breadcrumb trail points to Kort hiring
实施爆♥炸♥袭击
this man to do the bombing.
Ghazi Farsoun
Ghazi Farsoun.
我知道他
I know him.
巴基斯坦人 精通各种业务
Palestinian. Jack of all trades.
Kort付他多少钱来摧毁农舍
How much did Kort pay him to take out the farmhouse?
3万美金
30,000.
我们确信这就是电子汇款记录
We believe this is the wire,
但人名都是假的
though the names involved are fake.
这是黑市交易
That's a bargain on the black market.
汇款银行在哪里
Where'd the transfer come from?
华盛顿特区
D.C.-based bank.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
他根本没有离开
He never left.
我就知道 Kort根本就没有离开美国
I knew it, Kort's been in the States the entire time.
问题是 他在哪藏着
Question is, where's he hiding?
Tony 你来干什么
Tony, what are you doing here?
主任叫我来的
Director called me in.
Tony 我很抱歉
Tony, I'm so sorry.
我不知道该怎么说了
I wish there was something I could say.
谢谢你 Bishop
Thank you, Bishop.
Tess 你刚才说Trent Kort在华盛顿吗
Tess, did you say that Trent Kort is here?
看上去是的
Looks that way.
Gibbs在哪 他知道吗
Where's Gibbs? Does he know?
在楼上 他知道
Upstairs. He knows.
好
Okay.
McGee一会告诉我 我要加入行动
McGee, catch me up after. I want in.
知道了
You got it.
DiNozzo探员
Agent DiNozzo.
请进
Come in.
你还记得摩萨德主任Elbaz吗
You remember Mossad Director Elbaz.
Orli
Orli.
我们没时间搞这些形式了
Yes, this is no time for formality.
很高心见到你 Tony
It's good to see you, Tony,
在这么悲痛的情况下
despite the sad circumstance.
是的
Yeah.
告诉我这些事是谁做的
Tell me you got who did this.
首先 请让我表达我的哀悼
First, let me say how very sorry I am.
这对很多人来说都是痛苦的
This is profound for so many people,
包括我
myself included.
真有趣
That's interesting.
就我所知 你和Ziva并不是闺蜜
From what I recall, you and Ziva weren't exactly BFFs.
还有关于你和她爸爸的流言
Something about you running off with her father.
DiNozzo探员
Agent DiNozzo.
近几年 我和Ziva弥补了嫌隙
Ziva and I mended many fences in recent years.
我认为她是我的好朋友
I came to consider her a dear friend, and I know
-她也一定会这么说 -真正的朋友是不会
- she would say the same. - Friends don't let friends
让自己的朋友被迫击炮击中的
get hit by mortar fire.
我们不知道这些
We had no way of knowing.
你是摩萨德 你知道任何事情
You're Mossad, you know everything.
包括事情真♥相♥
Including the fact
Kort从没离开美国
that Kort never left the United States.
我们确认袭击事件幕后凶手是Trent Kort
We confirmed that Trent Kort was behind the attacks,
他雇佣Farsoun损毁
hiring Farsoun to destroy
Eli David的私人文件
Eli David's private file.
Ziva是
Ziva was...
意料之外的不幸牺牲者
an unexpected and unfortunate casualty.
你确定
And you're sure?
你甚至还没有完成对废墟的排查
You haven't even finished sorting through the rubble.
Farsoun现在在哪
Where is Farsoun now?
我们动用所有的资源在寻找他 Gibbs探员
Every effort is being made to hunt him down, Agent Gibbs,
相信我
believe me.
我也许会相信你
I'd believe you if you were still
如果你是在以色列主持搜查行动
back in Israel searching,
而不是站在这里告诉我你有多难过
instead of standing here telling us how sorry you are.
事实上 我来这里有更重要的原因
Actually, I am here for a much more important reason.
更私人的原因
Something far more personal.
把Tali带进来
Bring in Tali.
Ziva的妹妹吗
Wasn't that Ziva's sister?
和她妹妹同名
Her namesake, yes.
和谁同名
Whose namesake?
你应该听说了那屋子的废墟里发现了
You may have heard there was one survivor
一个幸存者
pulled from the farmhouse.
她的房♥间所在的回廊并没有被大火摧毁
Her room was in a corridor not destroyed by the fire.
Tali
Tali...
是Ziva的女儿
is Ziva's daughter.
也是你的女儿 Tony
And your daughter, Tony.
可怜的Tali
Poor Tali.
一路上都在哭
She cried throughout the flight,
她昨天所承受的
Enduring more in her last day
比大多数人一辈子承受的都要多
than most people do in a lifetime.
她能明白吗
Does she even know?
我是说 她知道发生了什么吗
I mean, does she understand?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表