过去两天打了五通电♥话♥
made five calls in the last two days to...
给Edmund Baylor
Edmund Baylor.
他是谁
Who is he?
他是一家私人公♥司♥的直升机飞行员
He's a helicopter pilot for a private company,
在今早他的银行账户
who also received a wire transfer for $50,000
收到了5万美金电汇
into his bank account this morning.
-Baylor现在在哪儿 -根据飞行日志
- Where's Baylor now? - According to the flight log,
他计划今晚带着私人团队
he's scheduled to fly a private charter
飞往加拿大 就在8点
to Canada tonight, at 8:00 p.m.
他要偷渡Dixon的团伙出境
He's smuggling Dixon's crew over the border.
飞机就是个幌子
The plane was a decoy.
Megan Porter呢
What about Megan Porter?
嗯 她太有价值了 所以不会被留下
Mm-mm. She's too valuable to leave behind.
Abbs 给我直升机的位置
Abbs, get me the location of the helo.
Fornell探员会在那里与我们会合吗
Is Agent Fornell meeting us at the location?
不 FBI要管控机场
No. FBI has to cover the airfield
以防我们对Dixon判断失误
in case we're wrong about Dixon.
所以说如果我们是对的 那就要独自与一群
And if we're right, we're to engage with a unit
受过特种训练的重武装士兵交战了
of heavily armed, special ops trained soldiers on our own?
我们感激你对我们的信心 老大
We appreciate the vote of confidence, boss,
但是你不觉得我们或许应该请求支援吗
but don't you think maybe we should call for backup?
已经喊了 就在昨天
Already have. Yesterday.
全部检查并清点完毕 长官
It's all been checked and cleared, ma'am.
-准备出发 -谢谢
- Ready to go. - Thank you.
如约而至 探员Gibbs
As promised, Agent Gibbs.
你就是我们的后援
You're our backup?
我还带了我的快速反应小组
And I brought my REACT team.
你是怎么拿到这些帅装备的
How come you get all the cool gear?
工作特权之一
One of the job perks.
计划是什么 老大
So what's the plan, boss?
你听到那人的话了
You heard the man.
我来向你们介绍
I'll run you through it.
你们要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS!
放下武器
Drop the weapons!
你先 不然我杀了她
You first, or the girl dies.
你们被包围了
You're surrounded.
-结束了 Dixon -你自己想想
- It's over, Dixon. - Check your math.
你真觉得我会放任自己毫无保护
Did you really think I'd leave us unguarded?
我最好的狙击手就在那片树林里
My best sniper is in that tree line.
毫无疑问他的瞄准器已经对着你了
No doubt he's got you in his crosshairs right about now.
还不够
It's not good enough.
目标击毙
Target down.
不许动
Don't move!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
不许动 放下
Don't move! Do it!
让我看见你们的手
Let me see your hands!
转身 面朝汽车
Turn around, face the truck,
手放在头后面
hands behind your head.
Megan 不要看他 看着我
Megan, don't look at him. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
没事了
It's all right.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be fine.
都没事儿了
Everything's gonna be okay.
-你还好吗 -还好
- All right, you okay? -Yeah.
我们送你回家
We'll get you home.
好了 Page 这门课有些什么内容
Okay, Page, so, what does this course consist of?
好吧 我们将覆盖三个主要方面
All right, we'll cover three main areas.
首先是进阶武器讲习
First is an advanced weapons session.
然后是战术动作 在这门课里 我们会
Next is tactical movements, where we'll cover
涉及静默潜入 然后将...
silent entries, and then we'll move... I'm...
抱歉 你为什么老盯着我的牙
I'm sorry. Why-why are you staring at my teeth?
哈 不 我没有
Huh? No, I'm not.
好吧 Tim 把故事告诉他吧
Okay, Tim, just please tell him the story already.
你还没听过这个故事
You haven't heard this story?
-什么 Bishop知道了 -好了
- What? Bishop knows?! - All right.
听着 我告诉你 但是你不能取笑我
Look, I'll tell you, but you can't make fun of me.
我保证
I promise.
-言出必行 -好吧
- My word is my bond. - All right.
Val和我是彼此的初吻对象
Well, Val and I were each other's first kiss.
那和牙有什么关系
What does that have to do with the tooth?
那是个易过敏季节
It was allergy season,
然后 呃
and, uh,
呃 凑一起接吻 有点发痒
well, uh, leaned in for a kiss, got a little itch.
就打了个喷嚏
Turned to sneeze,
然后我用头撞了她
and I head-butted her.
接下来几个小时我们都在牙医诊所
Spent the next few hours at the dentist.
可不是令人难忘么
Talk about memorable.
哈 Timothy Farragut McGee 你个调情圣手
Well, Timothy Farragut McGee, you smooth operator.
-Tony -感谢你垂青于
- Tony. - Thank you for honoring me
我的...牙
with... the tooth,
完完整整而又独一无二的牙
the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth.
Page 告诉我
Page, do tell me,
你会在D.C.待多久
how long are you gonna be in D.C.?
因为我实在是对你很好奇
Because I have so many questions for you.
-呃 事实上 我今晚就走 -这么快
- Uh, actually, I head out tonight. - Oh, so soon?
还有外勤部门要去 还有其他探员要训练
Other field offices to visit, and other agents to train.
再说 今天结束的时候你们会求着我离开的
Besides, you all will be begging me to leave by the day's end.
现在 出发吧 还有好多工作
Now, let's go. Got a lot of work to do.
把通信工具收拾下
Finish packing up the communications gear.
好的 长官
Mm-hmm, yes, sir.
好 好 我30分钟后到
Right. Right, I'll be there in 30 minutes.
去哪儿吗
Going someplace?
是的 Richard Porter恢复知觉了
Yeah, Richard Porter regained consciousness.
海军部长和Megan已经准备好了
SECNAV and Megan are getting ready,
我们10分钟后出发去医院
and we're leaving for the hospital in ten.
回家吧 我会搞定这些事情的
Go home. I'll take care of things.
实际上
Actually,
我打算开车去学校
I was thinking about driving up
-给Emily一个惊喜 -不错
- and surprising Emily at school. - Nice.
-代我问候她 -我欠你一次
- Give her my best. - I owe you one.
不 你没有
No you don't.
我给你带瓶纯枫叶糖浆回来
Yeah. I'll bring you back a bottle of that pure maple syrup.
你是不是有个内置闹钟 无论哪
Do you have an internal alarm that goes off
有新鲜咖啡都会提醒你
every time a fresh pot is brewed?
Megan怎么样了
How's Megan holding up?
比我好
Better than me.
她睡觉时 我整晚都在看着她
I spent all night staring at her while she slept.
我担心一旦我入睡
I was afraid if I went to asleep,
睡醒后她就不见了
she'd be gone when I woke up.
她很安全 一切都结束了
She's safe. It's over.
是吗
Is it?
我接受这个工作时
When I took this job,
我就知道我需要作出某些牺牲
I knew that I'd have to make certain sacrifices,
但我女儿的安全绝不包括在内
but my daughter's safety can't be one of them.
什么意思
What does that mean?
也许是时候重新评估我人生的优先级了
Well, maybe it's time I reevaluate my priorities.
你要退出
You're gonna quit?
如果这样对我的家庭最好的话
If it's best for my family.
你不同意吗
You don't agree?
觉得我故意让他们赢
Think I'm letting them win?
被恐惧统治 还是啥
Being ruled by fear? What?
我认为我的想法并不重要
I don't think it matters what I think.
说说看
Humor me.
家庭很重要
Family is important.
就这样
That's it?
没有鼓舞人心的谈话
No rousing pep talk?
没有"我们需要你 部长女士"
No "We need you on that wall, Madam Secretary?"
失望了
Disappointed?
有点儿
A little bit, yeah.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表