Just finishing up.
ATF探员Earl Kitt
【注:烟酒、火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局】
Agent Earl Kitt, ATF.
如果你能想到其他任何线索
If there's anything else
给我们打个电♥话♥ Janet
you can think of, Janet, give us a call.
-好的 -很高兴你没事
- Okay. - I'm glad you're okay.
你们找到什么线索了吗
You guys getting anywhere?
才刚刚开始 你呢
Just getting started. You?
一样
Ah, same.
被偷的枪♥支♥是我们的任务
Stolen guns are our business
牺牲的海军是你们的
and a dead Navy kid is yours,
我们互通有无好吗
so let's keep each other in the loop?
跨部门合作不会有坏处的
Nothing wrong with a little interagency cooperation.
期待如此 再联♥系♥
Amen to that. I'll be in touch.
-好吗 -好的
- All right? - Okay.
对不起 还要问你一些问题 Janet
Sorry to barrage you with more questions, Janet.
我只是不敢相信
I just can't believe it.
我和Finny像往常一样四处巡逻
Me and Finny were just goofing around, like always,
而我最后对他说的话是
and the last thing I said to him...
没人用枪指着他的头
that no one had a gun to his head...
那只是想都没想就会说的话 但是
it's one of those things you sort of say without thinking and...
之后他就...
the next thing I knew, he...
没事的 Janet
It's okay, Janet.
"Finn死了"
"Finn's gone."
他对我这么说
That's what he said to me.
脸上还带着笑容
With a smile on his face.
是这个人说的吗
Was it this man who said it?
不
No.
说话的那个人
The one doing all the talking.
他叫我女士
He called me "Missy."
我现在仍然能够清晰地看见
I can still see
他朝我眨眼睛
his face winking at me so clear.
清楚到可以描述他的长相吗
Clear enough to describe him, maybe?
可以
Yeah.
-有发现吗 Abbs -Gibbs
- Talk to me, Abbs. - Gibbs!
别这样突然闯进来吓我
Don't burst in on me like that.
我以前不是一直这么闯进来么
It's how I always burst in.
确实是
You're right.
只不过以前我没被
That was just before this titanium plate
这块钛金属板搞崩溃
got me all freaked out.
怎么让你崩溃了
Got you freaked out how?
我们的名誉法医说得没错
Well, our dueling doctors were right.
这块板子本该被用在更大的骨头上
The plate was made for a much larger bone--
确切地说 用在股骨上
a femur, to be exact.
-这并不很奇怪 -是的
- That's not too freaky. - Yeah.
别着急
Just hold on.
通过序列号♥ 我查到这块板子是在
So, the serial number says that it was manufactured
爱荷华州首府得梅因市制♥造♥的
in Des Moines, Iowa,
-时间为1995年 -95年
-in 1995. -'95?
是的 这块板子有21年历史了 Gibbs
Yeah, it's a 21-year-old plate, Gibbs,
然后在去年莫名其妙地
that somehow ended up in your shooter
跑到你的凶手体内
as recently as last year.
这板子在此之前在哪
Where was it all that time?
Carlin神父身上
Father Carlin.
是谁
Who's that?
根据得梅因实验室的说法
According to the Des Moines lab,
当时达拉斯市一个整形外科医师
it was implanted by a Dallas orthopedic surgeon
植入这块板子 修复一个名叫Carlin的
to repair the broken left femur
天主教神父断掉的左股骨
of a Catholic priest named Carlin.
没写他姓什么
No first name listed.
很奇怪
Freaky.
确实很奇怪 老大
Freaky's the word, boss.
你查到他了
You find him yet?
我在德克萨斯州查到两个叫Carlin的神父
Well, I have found two Father Carlins listed in Texas.
正在分辨哪个是我们要找的
I'm just figuring out which one's ours.
我听的没错吧
Did I just hear right?
Abby刚刚告诉我和Ducky...
Abby just told me and Ducky that the, uh...
你还跟Ducky一起
You're still with Ducky?
...那个Beimler体内取出的板子
...the plate that we pulled out of Beimler
之前是在另一个人身上
was originally in somebody else?
查到了
Got him.
Girard Carlin神父
Father Girard Carlin.
教士兄弟俩的其中一个
One of two brothers in the priesthood.
这位在1995年一次摩托车事故中受伤
This one was injured in a motorcycle accident in 1995.
是的 这就是我们要找的人
Oh, yeah, that's our guy.
他还在德克萨斯州
He still in Texas?
不
No.
根据他的纪念网页 已经不在德州了
Not according to this memorial page.
网页上说他98年离开德州外出传教 去了...
Says he left Texas in '98 to pursue missionary work in...
呵呵
Huh.
什么 DiNozzo 去了哪
What, DiNozzo? Where?
家人03年跟他失去了联♥系♥
Family lost contact with him in '03.
04年他被列入失踪人员名单
Listed him missing in '04.
现在推测他已经死了
He's now presumed dead.
那么 他死在哪了
Well, he's dead where?
苏丹 老大
In the Sudan, boss.
南苏丹
South Sudan?
是的
Yeah.
美国传教士在非洲各地传教
American missionary work anywhere in Africa
在哪里都不稀奇
is hardly unusual.
是的 医生 不过这位神父
True, Doc, but this is
是今天第二个涉及到非洲的人了
our second Africa reference of the day.
第一个跟非洲有关的是扎伊尔的Beimler
【注:刚果民♥主♥共和国的旧称】
The first was Beimler in Zaire, and now this.
哦 我们认识的医生有没有谁去过苏丹
Ah, and what doctors do we know with experience in the Sudan?
我们那几个朋友怎样
Oh, hey, what about our friends
无国界医生组织里
in the international doctors' group--
被你们营救过的那几个人
the-the ones you rescued.
David Woods 和他夫人Jeanne
Uh, David Woods and his wife Jeanne?
他们不可能与此有关系
There's no way they're involved, boss.
我没说他们有关联
I didn't say they were.
当然不会有关联 但是他们认识一些人
Well, of course not, but they might know people
那些人也许知道什么
who might know people.
好吧 目前看来
And right now, we don't have
我们好像也没有什么别的方向可以查 对吧 DiNozzo
a whole hell of a lot else to go on, do we, DiNozzo?
确实没有 老大
No, we don't, boss.
不介意我一起去吧
Uh, mind if I tag along?
我对这个谜团里一些
I can explain the medical side
医学术语的表达能力比你们俩都要强
of this little mystery better than either of you.
你很享受这个过程 对吧
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
不 也许吧
No. Maybe.
多少有点
Kind of.
好吧 人越多越好 医生
Okay, the more the merrier, Doc.
来吧 我需要尽可能多的人来冲淡尴尬气氛
Come on. I can use all the buffer I can get.
好的
All right.
别一下说太多 好吗
Just don't offer too much info, okay?
说话的事交给我 如果涉及到医学术语
I'll do the talking, and then I'll cue you
我会提示你的
when it's time for the medical lingo.
那么 你们两个谈了多长时间恋爱
So, uh, how long were you two dating?
她丈夫知道吗
Does her husband know?
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
没人告诉我
Mm, no one.
你对来这里表现出很明显的抗拒
You were clearly reluctant to come here-- not to mention
而且频繁从后视镜里检查自己的牙
how many times you checked your teeth in the rearview mirror.
我认为David不知道这事
Well, I don't think David knows.
我是说 从非洲回来以后
I mean, I-I haven't talked to him
我没跟他说过话
since we got back from Africa,
但我并不希望有任何事破坏这种和平状态
but I don't want anything breaking the truce.
DiNozzo探员
Agent DiNozzo.
Woods医生
Dr. Woods.
Cyril Taft 好久不见
Cyril Taft, long time.
哦 确实很久了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表