-是的 我能 -完全正确 他可以
-Yes, I can. -Absolutely, he can.
好吧
Okay.
我不会说我相信这些巫毒的东西
I'm not saying I believe in this voodoo stuff,
因为我不信
because I don't.
但是如果我信了
But if I did,
是不是我能做什么事情来摧毁这个诅咒呢
is there something I could do to reverse the curse?
不能
No.
有一件事情她可以做
Well, there is one thing she could do,
但我不认为她会喜欢
but I don't think she'd like it.
-别说 -啥?
-No. -What?
太恶心了
It's too awful.
我们现在掌握了什么
What do we got?
-我们拿到了这个 -谢谢
-We've got this. -Thanks.
好吧 我认输
Okay, I give up.
这是那颗杀害中校的神秘子弹
It's a silicone impression
在树上打出的洞的
of the hole in the tree made by the mystery bullet
硅橡胶印模型
that killed the commander.
麦模型和我
McMoldmaker and I
在树林中一起鼓捣出了它
grabbed it when we were in the woods together.
Abby希望能用它来确定子弹痕迹
Abby was hoping to use it to figure out striations,
但这些擦痕并不是来自于子弹
but these grooves did not come from a bullet.
而是由汽车钥匙造成的 这可能是凶手
They were made by a car key, probably the only tool
唯一能找到的用来挖出树中子弹的工具了
the killer could find to dig the bullet out of the tree.
这车钥匙属于什么类型的车
And what kind of car does that key fit?
压痕不够清晰 所以无法确定
Impression wasn't clear enough to pin down.
但是Abby将各种可能罗列了一个清单
But Abby made a list of possibilities.
主要是卡车和豪华汽车
Mostly trucks and luxury vehicles.
你们为什么把这些告诉我 而不是Abby
Why are you telling me this and not Abby?
Abby现在情况不太好
Abby's not doing too well.
她把自己锁在实验室里
She locked herself in her lab.
她昨天整晚都呆在里面 老大
Spent the night there last night, boss.
是的 她在确认Michael Hayes是无辜之前
Yeah, she won't rest until she finds out
是不会休息的
if Michael Hayes is innocent.
FBI已经接手了
The FBI is handling that.
是的 但需要花两个星期
Yeah, but it's gonna take two weeks,
所以我们要么等FBI的结果
so we can either wait for the FBI,
要么我们今天就可以自己做DNA测试
or we can do the DNA tests ourselves, today.
我们所需要的就是Michael的DNA
All we need is Michael's DNA.
监狱方面可能有这个记录存档
Prison probably has that record on file.
监狱离这儿有多远
How far is the prison from here?
一个半小时
Hour and a half.
发动汽车吧
Start driving.
我会打电♥话♥的
I'll make the call.
Abbs
Abbs!
找到你了
Found you.
这儿...这儿有点混乱
It's a... it's a little cluttered in here.
真的吗
Ya think?
我只是...在仔细查看一些...
I'm just... going over a few...
旧案件
old cases.
事实上 是每一个我曾经负责过的老案子
Actually, every case I've ever worked on.
为什么
Why?
三次核查我所有的工作
Triple checking all my work.
可能会花几天时间
It may take a few days.
几天
Days?
你想谈谈天数么
You want to talk about days?
那Michael Hayes
How about 5,953 days
因为我而蹲监狱的5953天又如何呢
that Michael Hayes has been sitting in prison because of me.
只能怪有纰漏的法证检测
Because of a flawed test.
有纰漏的检测是我做的
A flawed test that I conducted.
唯一重要的是你当时已经尽力了
It only matters that you did your best.
不是...
No...
Gibbs 不 那是你对一个失败者说的话
Gibbs, no, that is what you say to someone who fails.
我的意思是 我知道...我尽力了
I mean, I know... I did my best.
而且我知道有时候难免出现错误
And I know that sometimes mistakes are made.
而且我知道或许Michael Hayes也是有罪的
And I know Michael Hayes might be guilty, anyway.
但如果我已经知道了这一切 那...
But if I know all that, then...
为什么我...不能呼吸了
why can't I... breathe?
过来
Come here.
好吧
All right.
拜托...
Please...
Gibbs 只要...解决这件事
Gibbs, just... fix this.
你总能解决各种事情
You always fix things.
拜托 把这件事 也解决了
Please, fix this, too.
我在努力
I'm trying.
我在努力 Abbs
I am trying, Abbs.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
-你们是为那对夫妇来的吗 -夫妇
- You here for the couple? - Couple?
什么夫妇
What couple?
既然你是海军探员 你应该知道的
Well, figure since you're Navy agents, you heard.
Michael Hayes的父母
Michael Hayes's parents
来看他了
just came to visit.
他妈妈几年前去世了
Mm... his mother died years ago,
他爸前几天也走了
and his father just passed away.
我们了解
We know.
这就是为什么我们拘留了他们
That's why we detained them.
那他们是谁
Who are they?
他们什么也不说
Won't talk.
只说他们在执行NCIS的任务
Only said they're on a mission for NCIS.
把那对夫妇带过来
Bring in the couple.
收到
Copy that.
我们搜查过他们
We searched them.
那位女士还挺享受
Lady kind of liked it.
我们找到了一件武器
Found a weapon.
武器
A weapon?
剪刀
Scissors--
他们说 想给Hayes理个发
said they wanted to give Hayes a haircut.
哦
Oh...
说得好像我们会让他们接近他一样
Like we'd ever let them near him.
他们来了
Oh, here they are now.
你们想让我们怎么做
So what do you want us to do with these two?
你们怎么能这样
How could you?
你们毁了整个案子
You jeopardized our entire case.
规定都有存在的理由
There are rules for a reason.
一个人有生命危险
A man's life is at stake here,
还有一个天才法证学家
not to mention the career of a gifted forensic scientist
陷入自我怀疑的漩涡
who's now adrift in a sea of self doubt.
-抱歉 -我很抱歉 Donald
- Sorry... - I'm sorry, Donald.
得了吧
Oh, please.
你就应该把他们留在监狱里
You should have left them to rot in jail.
放松 Duck
Ah, ease up on 'em, Duck.
他们虽然做错了事 但本意是好的
They did the wrong thing for the right reason.
你现在可别唱白脸
Well, don't you go soft on me, now.
澄清一下
Hey, just to be clear,
你是在对他们发火
you're yelling at them,
不是我 对吧
and not me, right?
你闭嘴吧 Lyle
Oh, shut up, Lyle.
Donald说得对 我们越界了
Donald's right, we overstepped our boundaries.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
那你为什么这么镇定呢 Gibbs探员
So why are you so calm, Agent Gibbs?
他们得到了Michael Hayes的DNA
They got Michael Hayes's DNA.
毫无疑问 Sciuto女士
Ms. Sciuto is, no doubt,
正在进行DNA测试
running the new DNA test on it right now.
Walt 你是个好侦探
Walt, I will bet you were one hell of a detective.
花生酱
Peanut butter...
花生酱
Peanut butter.
什么
What?
不好意思
Sorry.
我注意到DiNozzo探员和McGee探员
I noticed Agents DiNozzo and McGee
91 0
在树林中的时候
uh, had tree sap on their shoes,
把树液弄到鞋上了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表