我们对他有什么了解
So, what do we know about him?
我们对于受害人了解多少
What do we know about the victim?
Kyle Friedgen
Well, Kyle Friedgen
和Joy Vanatter高中时约会过
and Joy Vanatter dated in high school.
他让她16岁怀孕
He got her pregnant when she was 16.
她做了流产
She had an abortion.
一年后 他们发生了激烈的争吵
A year later, they got into a violent argument
他因为虐待被捕
and he was arrested for abuse.
经过一年缓刑
Got a year's probation.
在他18岁的时候
When he turned 18,
他应征入伍
he enlisted in the Navy.
从那时起 看上去
Since then, it appears
他的生活步入正轨
that he's gotten his life in order.
他的军事记录很干净
He's got a clean military record.
两年前 他和Hanna结婚了
He married his wife, Hanna, two years ago,
一个月后他们的第一个孩子就要出生了
and they're expecting their first child next month.
事情对Joy Vanatter来说没那么好
Things went less well for Joy Vanatter.
她因吸毒和卖♥♥淫被逮捕
She's been arrested on drug and prostitution charges.
DiNozzo 带上McGee 去巴尔的摩
DiNozzo, take McGee with you, go to Baltimore.
查出警♥察♥知道什么
Find out what the police know.
我会找出负责调查的人
I'll find out who's in charge of the investigation.
擦亮你们的双眼
Look at this with fresh eyes.
Hanna真的可以不让我见我的孩子吗
Can Hanna really keep me from seeing my own child?
正如我们看到的 你永远不会知道法官要做什么
Well, as we've seen, you never know what a judge might do.
她爸爸影响了她
Her father got to her.
他从来没喜欢过我
He never liked me.
军法署的人在船上 Carrie
【注:Judge Advocate General】
JAG is on board, Carrie.
在我们调查期间
They're willing to go through with the court-martial,
他们愿意和军事法庭一起审查
pending our investigation.
除了被排除的DNA证据
Other than the DNA evidence that was tossed,
其他用来指控Kyle的都是间接证据
everything else against Kyle is circumstantial.
他和受害者有过一段历史
He and the victim had history together,
在谋杀那天发过几条信息 打了一通电♥话♥
and exchanged some texts and a phone call
就这些
the day of the murder, but that's it.
我还没看到巴尔的摩的文件
I haven't seen the Baltimore file yet.
法官究竟拒绝了什么证据
What, exactly, did the judge throw out?
一个注射器
A syringe,
有Joy Vanatter血液的痕迹
with traces of Joy Vanatter's blood.
注射器在Kyle车里被找到
It was found in Kyle's car.
你想解释一下吗
You want to explain that?
我不能
I can't.
但是我发誓
But I swear,
我已经几年没见过她了
I haven't seen her in years.
她给我发信息
She texted me.
说想在那天见我一面
She said she wanted to meet that day,
但我拒绝了
but I didn't.
一定有人把那个针头
Someone must have planted
-栽赃给我了 -谁
-the damn needle. -Who?
你想要真♥相♥
You want the truth?
我们要追查这件事
We're gonna dig deep on this.
你现在是一个自♥由♥的人
You're a free man right now.
你确定你想经历这些调查吗
Are you sure you want to go through with this?
我没有什么可以失去的了 先生
I got nothing to lose, sir.
每个人都觉得我是有罪的
Everyone thinks that I'm guilty.
我还不如真的有罪
I might as well be.
我想过正常的生活
I want my life back.
啊 早晨脚的气味
Ah, the smell of feet in the morning!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
-Malone -DiNozzo
-Malone! -DiNozzo!
你好吗 我的兄弟
How are you, my brother?
你闻上去不错
You smell good.
这是特别探员Tim McGee
This is Special Agent Tim McGee.
这家伙还在好好做人吗
So is this guy behaving himself?
这就是 那个DiNozzo吗
Is this the DiNozzo?
货真价实
In person.
嘿 你就是我们这儿的传奇啊
Hey, you are, like, legend around here.
我听说过很多关于你的野史
I have heard a lot of wild stories about you.
告诉我 "巴克赤♥裸♥半身像"
Tell me. "Buck Naked Bust"?
这不是真的吧
That's not true.
百分之百真实
That is 100% true.
-所以谁是赤♥裸♥的 你还是罪犯 -我们两个
-So who was naked, you or the perp? -Both of us.
我在裸体主义者殖民地当卧底
I was undercover at a nudist colony.
是这样的 我们得到了这个提示
See, we got this tip.
波兰舞者从老板那儿偷东西
Pole dancer stole from her boss,
所以她躲在裸体主义者殖民地
so she's hiding out in a nudist colony.
DiNozzo自告奋勇
DiNozzo volunteers
-去当卧底 -他当然会去
-to go undercover. -Of course he does.
据说你马上就认出了她
Is it true that you spotted her right away,
但是两天后才实施逮捕 是真的吗
but didn't make the arrest for two days?
三天
Three days.
DiNozzo待会会告诉你他所有的作战故事
DiNozzo'll tell you all his war stories later.
州检察官Wyner在等着和你们谈话呢
Um, State's Attorney Wyner is waiting to talk to you guys.
Joy Vanatter的尸体10月8日清晨被发现
Joy Vanatter's body was found on the morning of October 8.
死亡原因是 钝器创伤
Cause of death... blunt force trauma.
取证指出尸体被移♥动♥然后丢弃
Forensics indicates the body was moved and then dumped.
我们没法判断案情发生的地点
We never could determine the location of the murder
或是找到武器
or find the weapon.
-你排除了抢劫案的可能 -对
-You rule out robbery? -Yeah.
在随身物品中我们发现了现金
Among the personal effects we found were cash.
200多美元
Over $200.
所以是什么让你们查到下士Friedgen身上
So what led you to Petty Officer Friedgen?
Vanatter的通话记录
Uh, Vanatter's cell phone records.
她和Friedgen发了几条短♥信♥
They showed multiple texts
还有一通电♥话♥
and a call between her and Friedgen,
但是我们没找到那个手♥机♥
but we never did find the phone.
他们俩计划在案发那天见面
The two were planning to meet the day of the murder.
Friedgen否认
Friedgen denies
他们见过面
that they ever hooked up;
他说他已经几年没见过她了
says he hasn't seen her in years.
但是他没有我们可以证实的不在场证明
But he didn't have an alibi that we could verify.
他们俩有一段暴♥力♥的过去
Yeah, the two had a violent past,
所以他成了嫌疑人
so he became a person of interest.
紧钳呢
【注:一种工具 用来敲弯钉头】
And the clincher?
我们在他车里找到了
We found a syringe in his car
带有她血迹的注射器
with her blood on it.
证明他们之前在一起
Proves that they'd been together previously.
但是法官拒绝了这个证据
But the judge threw it out.
是 那是我的错
Yeah, that's my bad.
我和法官的书♥记♥员
There was a misunderstanding
有一些误会
between me and the judge's clerk.
我在搜查令被签署前几个小时
The warrant wasn't signed until a few hours
就授权Malone警探
after I'd authorized Detective Malone
搜查Friedgen的车
to search Friedgen's car.
没有那个证据
Without that evidence,
我们的案子就站不稳脚
we just didn't have a strong enough case.
在军事法庭
Well, in a court-martial,
不需要陪审团的一致决定
a unanimous decision isn't required by the panel,
所以也许我们能给他定罪
so maybe we can get your guy.
喔 我给你做了一份完整的记录
Oh, I made you a complete copy of our records.
我们能接触实物证据么
Can we have access to the physical evidence?
我会安排
I'll make those arrangements.
-非常好 -很高兴海军罪案调查处加入
-Great. -Glad to have NCIS aboard.
你们将得到州检察官办公室的
You'll have the complete cooperation
全力配合
of the State's Attorney's Office.
我们到了 这是你们的桌子
Here we are. Your table.
哦 太好了
Oh, this is great.
谢谢 哦
Thanks. Oh!
谢谢
Thanks.
这是酒单
And the wine list.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表