How long does it take to get to know somebody?
实际上 我认为需要好几年吧
Well, actually, I think it can take years
如果要真正去了解一个人的话
to truly get to know someone.
所以你过了那么长时间才向你女朋友求婚吗
Is that why it took you so long to propose to your girlfriend?
是谁跟你说过我要求婚么
Did someone tell you that I was planning on proposing to her?
就在刚才 我旁边这个小白胖说的
You mean aside from just now?
你晚上说了些有意思的事情
Look, you said some interesting things during the night
给了我些许灵感
that gave me a gut feeling.
现在你只是让我确认了而已
Now you've just confirmed them.
其实你直接问我就行了
Could have just asked, you know?
那可就不好玩了
What's the fun in that?
看到他了
Got him.
-他要跑 -等等 别打他
-He's running. -Wait, don't shoot him.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot him! Don't shoot him!
FBI 早上好啊
FBI. How's your morning going?
为什么要审我
Why am I in interrogation?
你为什么要跑
Why'd you run?
因为我看到两个人在我家附近偷♥窥♥啊
Because I saw two people staking out my place.
是真的么
So, is it true?
Jacob Scott杀了我的搭档
Did Jacob Scott kill my partner?
那我就该受保护性监护 而不是在这里待着
Then I need to be in protective custody, not here.
但是你就在这里
And yet, here you are.
坏人待的地方
In the bad guy room.
五万美元 哇
50 grand. Oof.
转到你账户里
To your account.
哪里来的
Where'd that come from?
赌马赢的
Race track.
赌了一票大的
Made some good bets.
我这也有个赌局
I got another bet for you.
我赌Jacob Scott不是唯一一个
I bet Jacob Scott wasn't the only person
把情报漏给俄♥罗♥斯♥人的人
leaking info to the Russians.
2002年的一个电♥话♥记录
Got a call log from 2002.
通过你的手♥机♥打给了一个我们查不到的号♥码
From your cell phone to a number that we couldn't trace.
这与我有关 是因为...
And that's my problem because...?
时机很不妙
Bad timing.
对你而言
For you.
你这通电♥话♥正好是
Your call was placed
在抓捕Jacob妻子的行动开始之前打出的
just before the op to grab Jacob's wife went south.
有人通知了俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Someone told the Russians
说他们的买♥♥家即将被绳之以法
that their buyer was about to be grabbed,
我们认为那就是你
and we think that that someone was you.
Jacob在哪里
Where's Jacob?
在律师到达之前 我不会再说什么
I'm not saying another word till I talk to a lawyer.
你知道你不是唯一一个
You know you're not the only one
靠出♥卖♥♥♥自己祖国来赚钱的人 对不对
to sell out their country to make a buck, right?
我是说 我明白的 每人都需要
I mean, I get it. I mean, I-I got
应对自己的欲望
my own temptations to deal with.
事实上 你想聊聊错误的应对会导致什么恶果吗
In fact, you want to talk about bad deals going bad?
那可能就是我的自传的标题
That's gonna be the name of my autobiography.
但是有时候
But sometimes...
有时候 你得为自己做出的决定负责
sometimes, you have to own the choices you make.
对你来说 哥们 现在就是机会
For you, bud, it's right now.
我要律师
Lawyer.
你不用找律师
You're not gonna need one.
你现在就可以走了
You're free to leave.
-真的 -对
- I am? - Yeah.
欢呼吧
Cheers.
只是别忘了在走之前祝我们好运啊
Just don't forget to wish us luck before you go.
为啥
For what?
为了让我们在Jacob Scott找到你之前先抓到他
That we find Jacob Scott before he finds you.
是啊 在他照着你的脸开一枪之前
Yeah. And shoots you in your face.
我说了我不知道他在哪里 好么
I said I didn't know where he was, okay?
好啊
Okay.
回见
See ya 'round.
我需要保护性监护
Look, I need to be in protective custody.
你们不能这样
You can't do this!
真的么
Really?
快看
Check this out.
我正在
Leaving.
往门外走
With my feet.
等等 停下
Wait, wait. Stop, stop!
我不知道Jacob在哪里 真的
I don't know where Jacob is, okay?
但是我知道他有一个安全屋
But I know he had a safe house.
非官方 是他自己的
Not official, just for himself.
在某个老旧的汽车旅馆里
In an old motel somewhere.
如果他要逃亡
If he's on the run,
就肯定会去那里
he'll go there at some point.
我只知道这么多了
That's all I know.
现在把我保护起来吧 该死
Now, put me in protective custody, damn it.
看起来不再是个汽车旅馆了
Looks like the motel isn't a motel anymore.
是啊 加州旅馆
Yeah, Motel California.
你可以走 但你永远不会离开
You can check out, but you can never leave.
这些房♥间都怎么了
What is going on in these rooms?
放松
Release!
我租下了这些房♥屋
I leased the building,
去年改装成了健康中心
converted it into a health clinic last year.
我们的顾客现在是来体验
Our clients now come to experience
罗尔夫按♥摩♥的
the release of Rolfing.
-罗尔夫按♥摩♥ -是的
-Uh, Rolfing? -Yes.
是一种有力的
It's a form of intense
肌筋膜推拿 能够...
myofascial manipulation that...
欧
Oh...
听上去像是个我喜欢的地方
Sounds like my kind of place.
我是特别探员DiNozzo
I'm Special Agent DiNozzo.
-这是特别探员Bishop -哇 真快
-This is Special Agent Bishop. -Wow, that was quick.
我才刚刚报过警
I just called the police a few minutes ago.
我每晚都会锁上办公室的门
I lock my office door every night,
但是今天早上来的时候 它却是开着的
but when I came in this morning, it was open.
我在监控录像里看到了这个
Then I saw this on my security cam.
就是Jacob
It's Jacob.
这间屋子肯定就是他的安全屋
This must have been the room he used for his safe house.
谁是Jacob
Who's Jacob?
一个需要好好放松一下的人
Someone in need of a release.
哈
Huh.
这人在我的墙里藏了什么东西
What did this guy hide in my wall?
谁知道 假身份证 现金
Who knows? Fake I.D., money.
都有可能
Could be anything.
别再追我了 否则会有更多的人受伤
Stop following me, or more people will get hurt.
我和Tony彻底搜查了整个房♥间
Tony and I scoured the entire room,
没有找到任何东西 但Abby想检查一下
didn't find anything else, but Abby wanted to see
办公室里的所有东西 以防万一
everything from the office, just to be sure.
-有目击证人吗 -还没找到
- Eyewitnesses? - Not yet.
但Monroe和Reeves探员正在排查那个区域
But Agent Monroe and Reeves are canvassing the area.
不要再跟着我 否则更多人会受到伤害
Stop following me, or more people will get hurt.
他是说如果我们不再找他
Is he saying that he'll stop killing people
他就会停止杀人了吗
if we just get off his back?
-他想不想复仇了 -等等 倒回去
- Does he want revenge or not? - Wait, back it up.
暂停 就这里
Freeze it, right there.
他在看什么
What's he looking at?
-这是他们的WIFI密♥码♥ -有人使用过它
- It's their Wi-Fi password. - And somebody used it.
我检测了办公室的路由器
I finished analyzing the router from the office.
在破门而入后 有人用密♥码♥登陆过
Someone logged into their wireless Internet
他们的无线网
just after the break-in.
-肯定是Jacob -他在做什么
- Has to be Jacob. - What was he doing?
-他在找一个人 -谁
- He was searching for someone. - Who?
他在找
He's looking for...
Ziva
...Ziva.
不是吧 Ziva的手♥机♥打不通 也不回e-mail
No. Ziva's cell is disconnected, and she's not answering e-mail.
老大 我给我能想到的所有人都打了电♥话♥
Boss, I'm calling everyone I can think of.
没有人知道她在哪儿
No one knows where she is.
有人知道
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表