Hub's in my office.
我们去看看吧
Let's go have a look.
事实上 我在说什么啊
Actually... What am I saying?
有点不太清楚 但我希望能说的更清楚些
It's sort of unclear, but I'm looking forward to some clarity.
我们后门的监视器 周四就坏了
Our backdoor cameras, they've been out since Thursday.
周四吗 是啊 几个无赖剪断了线
Thursday? Yeah. Some yahoos cut the wire.
我还在等修理工
I'm still waiting on the repair guy.
真是机智的无赖啊
Clever yahoos.
也是有嫌疑的无赖
Suspicious yahoos.
总统先生 有一次您说 我引用
Mr. President, once you were quoted as saying,
美国不是建立在恐惧之上
"America wasn't built on fear.
是建立在勇气之上 想象之上
"It was built on courage, imagination,
是一种无法撼动的决心让我们完成使命
and unbeatable determination to do the job."
我现在同充满了勇气和决心的人♥民♥
Well, I work with people now
打交道
who have nothing but courage and determination.
但是这会影响我们的思想
But the case was affecting our vision.
让我们重申这一点
Let me rephrase that.
这种想法影响了
The case was affecting
我的思想
my vision.
作为一个分♥析♥员
As an analyst,
我看事情应该更加透彻
I should have seen things more clearly.
现在有两个女士失踪了
Now there were two women missing,
仍然没有踪迹可寻
and the trail was still cold.
就和其他事情一样
Like everything else.
这个打扮惊悚的90后店主Dan说得没错
Dan the creepy '90s owner man was right.
我们检查了后门的监控探头
We checked those backdoor cameras,
发现线路是被人为剪断的
and the wires had clearly been snipped.
很明显是为了掩护什么
Likely for a reason.
-你们检查过俱乐部后巷了吗 -检查过了
-You check the back alley? -We did.
对一个这么潇洒的摇滚俱乐部而言 这个后巷太干净了点
And for a cheesy rock club, it was surprisingly clean.
我把两个女孩周五晚上
I managed to isolate both girls entering
进入Dacey's Lounge俱乐部的部分截取出来了
Dacey's Lounge Friday night.
Jane Murphy在9:36进场
Jane Murphy at 9:36.
很快就可以看到Seaman Alessandra Ramos
And shortly thereafter, Seaman Alessandra Ramos
9:52进场
at 9:52.
-离开的画面呢 -实际上 录像上
-And exiting? -Well, no footage
并没有看到她们出门
of either one, actually. The last people
最后从前台离开俱乐部的人
to exit the club through the front doors
是两个保镖 那时候已经
were the two bouncers, and that was
凌晨2:43了
at 2:43 a.m.
两个女孩离开这里的唯一方法
Only way our girls could have left
就是走后门了
is through the back door.
很可能是被迫从后门走的
Likely against their will.
Gibbs探员 我们查出来了
Agent Gibbs, we got it.
-你们查到什么了 -我们找到的碎片
-You got what? -That fragment we found
是个微型GPS追踪器
was a micro GPS tracker.
Abby正在分♥析♥那个设备来获取更多的数据
Abby's analyzing it for more data,
但是她想让我给你看这个
but she wanted me to show you this.
小玩意跟维生素胶囊差不多大
It's no bigger than a vitamin capsule.
看起来像是某种流浪宠物收♥容♥所♥
It's-it's like one of those RFID chips
用来标识小猫小狗的射频身份识别芯片
that shelters use to identify cats and dogs,
但是这种主要被用来植入动物体内
but these actually track the animals
以便跟踪他们
that they're implanted in.
在这个案子里 用来跟踪Seaman Ramos
Or in this case, Seaman Ramos.
Jimmy 这个芯片是在她尸体的什么位置被找到的
Jimmy, where on her body did you find that chip?
实际上 呃 我只是...
Well, actually, I only...
我只是找到一点残片
I only found a small piece of it,
就在一个小孔里面
but it was in a little hole just under...
腋窝下的小孔
Her armpit?
左边的腋窝下面
Her left armpit?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么会知道
How did you know that?
哦 天呐
Oh, man.
怎么 Bishop
What, Bishop?
我们几年前已经把他们拿下了
We shut them down years ago.
把谁拿下了
Who?
那是一个人口拐卖♥♥网络
It was a human trafficking ring.
那是大概三四年前 我刚到国♥家♥安♥全♥局没多久
I-I was still new to the NSA, three, four years ago.
那是一次跟FBI的联♥合♥行♥动♥
We were part of a joint task force with the FBI.
国安局什么时候跟拐卖♥♥人口扯上边了
Since when does the NSA do human trafficking?
那是国际犯罪 女大学生们被绑♥架♥
It was international. College-age girls abducted,
被植入芯片 然后卖♥♥给世界范围内
microchipped, and sold to the highest bidders
出价最高的人
all over the world.
你跟参与这项行动的人还有联♥系♥吗
You still in touch with anyone from the task force?
额 我们后来都去了不同的部门
Uh, we all went our separate ways.
我可以联♥系♥一下他们 看他们还知道些什么
I can reach out to them, see what they know.
不过已经过去很长时间了
It's been a long time.
好的 去吧 快去 Palmer 去帮Abby
Yeah, go. Go. Palmer, go help Abby.
查清楚这些芯片的...
Find out where those chips...
...来源和买♥♥家 这就去
...came from and who bought 'em-- on it.
Ellie 你说的事情吓得我差点把电♥话♥扔了
I almost dropped the phone when you called, Ellie.
那个纳妾案 你真的认为是他们干的
The concubine case? You really think it's them?
我还指望你告诉我呢 Daisy
I was hoping you could tell me, Daisy.
FBI最近没接到类似的案件吗
Any chance FBI caught any similar cases recently?
希望没有
Hope not.
我问一下刑事部门
Let me check with the Criminal Division.
我被调到反间谍部门了
I transferred over to Counterintelligence
就在我们彻查纳妾案之后
after we put Concubine away... or...
应该说 是我认为我们已经将他们全部拿下以后
that is, after I thought we put them away.
你跟你国安局的伙计Connors还有接触吗
Did you get ahold of your NSA buddy, Connors?
前国安局雇员 我们结案之后不久他就离职了
Former NSA. He retired not long after we closed the case.
我还计划着保持离职状态再也不回去了
And I plan on staying that way.
Adam 嗨
Adam. Hey.
哦
Oh.
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming.
当然要来 Milner探员
Of course. Agent Milner.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
哇
Wow.
看看这个之前的书呆子
Look at this former nerd.
从来没想过你会成为这种类型的人呀 Ellie
Never would've pegged you for the type, Ellie.
什么类型
The type?
你知道 就是你倒腾的不再是数据和零食了
You know, trade in your stats and your snacks
而是警徽和手♥枪♥
for a badge and a gun.
嗯 我几年前就觉得她会是现在这样
Eh, I saw that coming years ago.
总是渴望着更多的行动
Could always tell you had an itch for more action
但是国安局里面没那么多行动
than the NSA offered.
我绝对没有这种渴望
An itch I surely lacked.
在我们办结纳妾案以后 我只希望行动越少越好 别再来了
After we shut down Concubine, all I wanted was less action, not more.
现在看来 用"办结"一词已经不确切了
"Shut down" now being a loose term.
我不这么认为 我认为已经结案了
Not for me. I'm still in denial.
得了 Ellie 这么多年了
Come on, Ellie, for years now, I've been
我一直很高调地为那次行动
so proud of going out on a high note,
的卓越成就自豪
after a big win.
这会不会是别的什么贩卖♥♥集团
Couldn't this be some other trafficking ring?
肯定有上百个这种集团
There have got to be hundreds.
用着完全相同的作案手法
With the exact same M.O.?
女大学生
College-age girls,
在美国抓人 在她们腋窝下面
taken in the U.S., tracking chip
安装追踪芯片
just under their armpit?
左腋窝
Left armpit?
我们愉快的重聚寒暄到此结束了
So much for our happy reunion.
那么 Ellie 需要我们做什么
So, Ellie, what do you need from us?
呃 能不能回到NCIS
Uh, maybe come back to NCIS,
从旧案子里面对比一下资料
compare notes from our old case?
我加入
I'm in.
Adam
Adam?
我不知道 光是讨论案子
I don't know. Just talking about it's
就让我溃疡复发了
got my ulcer kicking again.
我只是个数据男而已
I'm just a numbers guy.
不 你是那个跟踪赃钱去向 领着我们直捣老窝的
No, you were the numbers guy who followed the money trail
数据男
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表