Nice New York strip, actually.
你不用这么干
Didn't have to do that.
我也许应该
Yeah, I kind of did.
不仅仅是因为因为你的山洞人式饮食
Not only is your cholesterol crazy low
使胆固醇非常的低
for your caveman diet,
但我今天拿到更多你的化验结果
but I got some more of your tests back today.
然后
Yeah, and?
我发现 有一个很小的瘢痕组织
【注:医学词汇 指肉芽组织经改建成熟形成的老化阶段的纤维结缔组织】
Turns out, uh, you have a tiny patch of scar tissue
在你的胸腔里
in your chest cavity that
这个可能造成了你的不舒服
just might be causing you some discomfort.
不比一个10美分硬币大
No bigger than the size of a dime.
有些人认为它是个重影
Some people refer to it as ghosting.
一个咳嗽 打喷嚏 甚至是小小的被激怒
A cough, a sneeze, even the slightest aggravation
都可能让你觉得你心脏病发作
can feel like you might be having a heart attack.
但它不是
But it's not.
所以它不在我的脑袋里
So it's not in my head?
我没这么说过
Ah, I didn't say that.
不 这个 最终会好的
No, this, uh, will heal, eventually.
瘢痕组织会随着时间逐渐消失
The, uh, the scar tissue will fade with time.
但这个 压力
But this-- the stress,
疼痛 不确定
the panic, the uncertainty?
也会随着时间消失
Yeah, that'll fade, too, with time.
还有谈话
And with talk.
你打算现在开始吗
You're gonna start now?
医生 我现在正在忙呢
Doc, I'm right in the middle of something here.
你在害怕什么 Gibbs
What are you afraid of, Gibbs?
什么都没有
Nothing.
别废话了
Cut the crap.
命运向你扔了
Life threw you
一个一流的曲线球
a major-league curve.
你有很多人支持你 但到了晚上
You have a lot of support, but at the end of the day,
当你躺在枕头上的时候
when your head hits the pillow,
只有你
it's just you.
即使承认这么一小点
Admitting at least that much
也让你成功了一半
might be half the battle.
每一个人都在害怕一些事情
Everybody's afraid of something.
即使是伟大的Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Even the great Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表