这么称呼你 听起来好奇怪
Sounds so odd calling you that.
如果他不走 逮捕他
If he won't leave, arrest him.
噢
Whoa...
对你来说 一次还不够吗
Isn't once enough for you?
听着 我是来帮忙的
Look, I'm here to help.
你只会帮你自己
You only help yourself.
我已经变了
I've changed.
谁知道
Who know?
矫正体系起到了作用
The correctional system works.
我能证明我的价值 长官
I can prove my worth, sir.
手榴弹 不许动 不许动
Grenade! Don't move! Don't move!
这只是个教练弹
It's just a training grenade.
是哑弹
It's a dud.
各位 解除警备
Stand down, everybody.
这个被用在了昨晚的抢劫 而且
It was used in a robbery last night, and, uh,
我知道在哪
I know where.
Leon 你怎么看
What do you say, Leon?
想要一起解决这起谋杀案吗
Want to solve a murder together?
念在往日的情分上
For old time's sake?
那地方昨晚被劫的时候
I have a friend who was there last night
我有个朋友在那儿
when the place got robbed.
这个朋友有名字吗
Does this friend have a name?
他不想透露他的名字
He wants to remain anonymous.
但我还是该谢谢他让我见到了Leon
But I suppose I have Leon to thank for meeting him at all.
我不是让你在这叙旧情的
I didn't let you in here for old time's sake.
还有 叫我Vance主任
And it's Director Vance.
出狱之后
After prison, I went to work for a man
我为一个叫Kobe Carver的人工作
named Kobe Carver.
他经营着一家非法的体育博♥彩♥投♥注♥点
He runs an illegal sports book.
他是个易怒的人
He's an angry guy.
私下里他们都叫他蛮牛
They call him Beef behind his back,
因为他从不会忘记债务
because he never forgives a debt.
现在 听着 新闻里说一个海军出了车祸
Now, look, the news said a sailor got in a wreck
警方认为十分可疑
the police were calling suspicious.
我的线人说
My source says
蛮牛跟踪并杀害了那个抢劫他的小子
Beef followed and killed the kid that robbed him.
很合理 对吧
Makes sense, right?
听着 你们可以去确认一下
Look, you can check it out.
他们跑到了一个内衣店后面
They run it in back of a lingerie store.
保险箱就在地板下
Safe's in the floor.
我不知道 主任
I don't know, Director.
这个人现在很有帮助
This guy's been extremely helpful.
非常有帮助
Super helpful.
是啊 也许太有帮助了
Yeah, maybe too helpful.
是啊 搞笑的是你应该这么说
Yeah, it's funny you should say that.
好吧 听着 我知道这看起来像什么
All right, look, I know how it looks.
像是你欠了蛮牛的钱
Like you owe Beef money.
比起还清债务
And rather than pay up,
你看到了告密的机会
you saw the opportunity to rat on him.
老大去了监狱 债务就清了 对吧
Boss goes to prison, debt goes away, right?
这胜算很大
Those odds are good.
是啊 而且你一直就是个赌徒
Yeah, and you were always a gambling man.
这就是我为什么在努力改过自新
Well, that's why I'm trying to turn over a new leaf here.
对
Right.
你还打拳吗 主任
You still box, Director?
每天都去
Every day.
有助于释放压力
It helps relieve stress.
没错
Exactly.
这是你消除你邪念的方法
It's your way of working out demons.
我没法像你这样
I couldn't do that in my life.
所以我决定试着改过自新
So I decided to try going clean.
做好事来赎罪
Making good on past sins.
你还有很长的路要走
You got a long way to go for that.
我知道
I know.
至少 让我道个歉
At least, let me apologize.
行吗 为陷害你
Okay? For framing you?
让他们认为是你从物证中拿走了那些钱
For making them think you took that money from evidence.
我当时绝望了
I was desperate.
跟进他的线索 但我要走了
Follow up on his info, but I'm done here.
他也是
And so is he.
就像上次一样 对吧 Leon
Just like last time, huh, Leon?
不愿意听我说的任何事情
Not willing to listen to anything I had to say.
就是用你自己的探员往上爬
Just using one of your own agents to climb the ladder.
够了
Enough.
需要我叫警卫吗
You want me to alert building security?
不用 我会毙了他
Nope. I'll shoot him.
好吧 我走
All right, I'm going.
但是我是来说明我的意图的
But I came here to clear my conscious.
那个人甚至不给我机会
The man wouldn't even give me a chance.
好 既然你在大庭广众之下这么说
Well, not that you've done so publically,
为什么不让我来替自己解释一下
Why don't you let me explain myself?
十年前开除了一名腐♥败♥探员
By getting rid of a dirty agent ten years ago,
我是在保护我自己
I was protecting my own.
而且我会一直保护他们的
And I will continue to protect them.
所以我建议你离这里
So I suggest you stay away from this building
还有在这里工作的那些诚实的探员远点儿
and the honest agents that work here,
否则 你和我的任何过节将会越来越严重
or any problem you have with me will get much, much bigger.
我是来帮忙的
I was here to help.
但是
But...
你现在就只是个政♥治♥家 对吧
you really are just a politician now, huh?
滚
Go.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
这些是在受害人
These are the preliminary results
指甲里找到的
from the blood and tissue samples
血样和组织样本的初步检测结果
found underneath our victim's fingernails.
是啊 他还手了
Yeah, he fought back.
他的眼睛被挖了出来
He was getting his eyes clawed out.
是啊 这就是问题所在
Yeah, that's the problem.
这里只有一组DNA
There's only a single source of DNA.
还是属于被害人的
And it belongs to our victim.
他把自己的眼睛挖出来了 为什么
He clawed out his own eyes-- why?
哦 他的血检结果
Oh, his blood work
他体内含有大量二乙基麦角酰胺[摇♥头♥丸♥]
【LSD lysergic acid diethylamide】
shows huge amounts of LSD.
强烈的幻觉
Violent hallucinations.
这就可以解释车祸和自残了
That would explain the car wreck and the self-mutilation.
是啊 但是这很奇怪
Yeah, but it's odd.
我是说 对于一个急切希望
I mean, for a guy who was so desperate
爸爸戒掉毒瘾的人来说
to get his dad clean?
而且在车里也没有发现麻醉剂
And there were no narcotics found in the car.
有些事 很奇怪
Something's... hinky.
所以在抢劫和车祸之间这段时间
So he was drugged sometime
他被下药了
between the robbery and the car crash.
不 是真的
No, it's true!
西奥多罗斯福不喜欢
Theodore Roosevelt hated the fact
【注:美国♥军♥事家、政♥治♥家,第26任总统,昵称泰迪】
有只熊是以他名字命名
that a bear was named after him.
之后他做了什么呢
So what he did,
他开始散布谣言说
he started spreading rumors that he had
他取这个名字
a fetish for women's bra slips.
是因为迷恋女性的胸罩衬裙
Hence the name...
泰迪
【注:也有"妇女连衫裤"的意思】
teddy!
我当作笑话来问的
Hmm, I asked as a joke,
但还是谢谢了 Ducky
but thanks, Ducky.
噢 不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
不过这家店只接受预约
But this boutique is by appointment only.
我同事想
Well, my colleague here would like
在里屋试试这件
to try this on in the back room.
呃
Ah...
是的 不过我更想要
Yeah, but I was thinking something that more goes
金色的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表