Yeah, I do.
嘿 大家
Hey, guys?
没关系
That's okay.
我们不待在这里
We're not staying.
你要去哪儿 Gibbs
Where you going, Gibbs?
现在可不能走呀 就快到欢乐时光了
Can't leave now. It's almost happy hour.
呼吸很浅 他正处于心房♥纤颤状态
Breathing's shallow. He's in AFib.
好的 可能需要电击他了
Okay. Might have to shock him.
把那个O型阴性血液挂到快速输液器上
Get that O-neg on the rapid infuser.
我漏掉了哪里吗
Did I miss one?
你得给我点提示呀 Gibbs
Ah, you got to give me a hint, Gibbs.
有人能来给我擦下眼镜吗
Can somebody please wipe my glasses?
感觉就像是我在深海里潜水
It's like I'm deep-sea diving over here.
那天我们过得很开心
That was a good day.
我们经历过很多美好的时光
We had a lot of 'em.
不再有了
Not anymore.
你很久都没开心过了
You don't have good days now.
你把太多的时间都用来回忆过去了
You spend too much time thinking about the past.
过去确实很值得回忆啊
Plenty to think about.
你不能这样了爸爸
You have to stop, Dad.
往事已成烟云
Things are different.
现在你更应该关注未来
It's about the future now.
还有那么多人指望着你呢
There are too many people counting on you.
看 就像这样
Now, see,
这个时候把手松开
you let go of your finger out there
鱼线会往那个方向甩 很好
which is why it goes out that way. All right.
每当遇上这些重伤员
Days like this make me wonder
我都会后悔当初没在私人诊所从医
why I didn't stay in private practice.
我确实有机会
Oh, I've had my chances.
甚至有一次
Once even offered a shot
我还差点成了总统的私人医生
at being the president's personal physician.
多少人梦寐以求的机会啊 你懂的
Dream gig, you know.
登上空军一号♥ 高高在上的社会地位
Air Force One, the status.
但是 傻傻的我
But, silly me,
居然跟他们玩矜持 哦 天呐
I played hard-to-get. Oh! Oh!
找到你了 你这个鬼鬼祟祟的小混♥蛋♥
There you are, you sneaky little bastard.
血管钳
Clamp.
血压开始回升
Pressure's rising.
-当时为什么装矜持呢 长官 -呃
- Why play hard-to-get, sir? - Oh.
政♥治♥嘛
Politics.
在华盛顿 就连医生也难免卷入政♥治♥
In D.C., not even doctors are immune.
所以我拒绝了
So, I said no.
两天后 我的朋友Cubby Miller接了这个活
Two days later, the job went to my friend, Cubby Miller.
他是个肿瘤学家 一个很贴心的好伙计
Oncologist. Sweetheart of a guy.
再吸一下
More suction.
自然而然地 我为这个决定懊恼了好久
Naturally, I was kicking myself for days.
之后有一天夜里 我接到了一个病人
And then, one night, I got a page.
一个五岁小孩出了车祸
Five-year-old boy in a head-on collision.
他坐的车撞上了高速路的护栏
Subcompact versus beltway.
可怜的孩子 血肉模糊
Kid was a disaster.
在手术台上 心脏停跳了三次
Died on the table three times
我花了22个小时试着把他救过来
in the 22 hours I spent trying to piece him back together.
他挺过来了吗 医生
And did he make it, Doctor?
哦 当然 他刚从乔治城 法学院毕业
Oh, yeah. He just graduated Georgetown Law.
没接那个工作是我做过的最正确的决定
Best thing I ever did was not take that job.
那个孩子就是理由
That kid was a good reason why.
也许把你救回来会是另一个理由 Gibbs
Maybe you're another one, Gibbs.
我好想你 Kelly
I miss you, Kelly.
想你和你的妈妈
You and Mom.
每天都想
Every day.
我知道
I know.
但我们从未真正离开过你
But we never really left.
你之前说很多人都在指望我
What you said before about people counting on me?
我都不确定自己还能做些什么
I'm not sure what more I can do.
所以呢
So what then?
你要放弃吗
You're giving up?
不 我不是这意思
No, I didn't say that.
反击
Fight back.
坏人仍然逍遥法外
Bad people are still out there.
如果你不去阻止他们
If you don't stop them,
谁去
who will?
Kelly
Kelly?
Kelly
Kelly?!
好的 血压已经稳定了
Okay, pressure's stabilizing.
心率正常 他…
Normal sinus. He's...
-他正在自主呼吸 -哦
- He's breathing on his own. - Oh.
不不 别这样 应该感谢你们 谢谢你们大家
No. No, no, no. Thank you. Thank you.
现在进行缝合吧 我整个星期都花在这上边了
Now let's close. I'm here all week.
谁来给我们点小费
Tip your waitresses.
忘了你的波旁威士忌吧 你这个坚强的混球
Forget the bourbon, you tough son of a bitch.
给我弄瓶15年的单一麦芽威士忌
Make mine a 15-year-old single malt.
另一则头条 面对朝鲜地区不断升级的紧张局势
Our other top story-- the rising tensions with North Korea.
国会方面证实
Sources on Capitol Hill today confirm a recent wave
最近确实跟平壤有过一次艰难的对话...
of tough talk out of Pyongyang...
一份昨天还是机密的政♥府♥备忘录
It's amazing how a government memo
今天就上了头条新闻
that was confidential yesterday
这可真是挺惊人的
ends up on the news today.
嗯 如果我还在国♥家♥安♥全♥局的话
Well, if I were to don my NSA hat,
我会说泄密者
I'd say the leak probably came from the North Koreans
很可能是朝鲜自己
themselves.
有道理 如果没人听他夸夸其谈
Right. And what good is the chest-thumping
那他自吹自擂表演给谁看
if the world can't hear it?
无情的独♥裁♥者确实喜欢有听众捧场
Ruthless dictators do love an audience.
-老大 -Gibbs 你回来了
- Boss?! - Gibbs! You're back!
我还以为几周以后才能再见到你呢
I thought we weren't supposed to see you for another few weeks.
嗨 你收没收到我和Jake最近寄给你的果篮
Hey, did you ever get that last fruit basket from me and Jake?
哦 对 当然 我收到了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, I got it.
DiNozzo在哪
Where's DiNozzo?
呃 这个嘛
Oh. Right.
呃… 你应该还不知道
Uh, you wouldn't have heard.
他和Teague一起
He and Officer Teague are
外出执行任务了
on assignment.
老大 我很抱歉 他们… 他们命令我们
Boss, I'm sorry. They... they pretty much put us
不许我们跟你讨论案情
under orders. We're not allowed to talk to you
-因为你需要静养 -哦 当然
- about work while you're recuperating. - Oh, yeah.
其实 这命令本来是用来阻止你们慰问我的
Well, that made for some riveting home visits.
但是 好吧 无所谓了 我回来了
But, uh, no, I'm-I'm back.
没错 我现在状态很好
Yeah. I'm good.
还是让我来判断你到底好不好吧
Let me be the judge of that.
坐电梯上来
Take the elevator.
DiNozzo和Teague一起
DiNozzo and Teague?
跟"召唤"组织有关是吗
Something to do with The Calling?
呃 我也很高兴见到你 Gibbs
Well, it's good to see you, too, Gibbs.
嗨 你有没有收到我给你寄的
Hey, did you ever get the fruit-of-the-month club
月度水果之星大礼包
that I signed you up for?
他们一小时前刚飞到上海
They landed in Shanghai about an hour ago.
上海
Shanghai?
昨天刚收到的预警
Off a tip just yesterday
预警来自Teague在中情局的线人
from one of Teague's CIA contacts.
据说Daniel Budd已经把他整个组织转移到了上海
Allegedly, Daniel Budd has moved his entire operation there.
包括他手上那帮十几岁的小恶魔
Complete with his band of teenage nightmares.
也许与他们
Might have something to do
离开伊♥拉♥克♥有关
with them falling off the map in Iraq.
对 只是也许
Yeah, just might.
看起来他们只是消失了
It's like they vanished.
那你为什么叫我回来
That why you called me back?
把你隔离在案件之外实在是太困难了Gibbs
It hasn't been easy trying to keep you out of the loop, Gibbs.
你跟这个案子联♥系♥太密切了
You are beyond too close.
考虑到Taft医生叮嘱不要让你不要剧烈活动
Not to mention Dr. Taft wanting you to avoid physical stress.
你给Taft打电♥话♥了
You called Taft?
他救了你的命
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表