Oh, that's right, so how could you
给Seaman Dokes下药
have possibly drugged Seaman Dokes.
这可把我们难住了
That stumped us.
但后来我们弄清楚了
But then we figured it out.
律师
Lawyer.
我知道 她慢慢腾腾的 是吧
I know, well, she's taking her time, isn't she?
在我们等待的时候
While we wait,
我在想也许McGee和我
I was thinking maybe McGee and I
可以来个情景再现
might do a little reenactment.
然后你可以告诉我们有多接近
And you can tell us how close we are.
McGee来演
McGee will play the part
扔手榴弹的Dokes
of the grenade-wielding Dokes.
我就出演更出众的你了
And I'll be a better looking you.
这是我们认为的事情经过
So, here's what we think went down.
你正从保险箱拿钱出来
You're getting the money out of the safe,
当时Dokes正在威胁你
while Dokes is threatening you.
把钱给我
Give me the money.
好吧 我觉得他应该比这更加
Well, I think he had to be a little more convincing
有力一点 因为你把钱给他了
than that, 'cause you... gave him the money.
尽管如此 你还是留了一手
You had more than that up your sleeve, though.
或者我应该说一切尽在你掌握
Or should I say in the palm of your hand.
Tony 真的好紧
Tony, that's really tight.
那是因为我入戏了
That's 'cause I'm in character.
必须得紧才能传递LSD
And it has to be tight to transfer the LSD.
这些吸墨纸也是从保险箱里找出来的
These blotters also came from the safe.
涂蜡的 所以只有Dokes被麻醉了
Wax-lined, so only Dokes got the dope.
你加入到你LSD里面的二甲基亚砜
【注:DMSO即二甲基亚砜被誉为万能溶剂】
The DMSO that you spike your LSD with
使得它更容易被吸收
made it easy to absorb.
加得越多 吸收得越快
That much, that fast.
在他拿到钱之前
You signed that kid's death certificate
你已经给那小子签发了死亡证明
before he even got the money.
你知道这听起来多疯狂吗
You know how crazy that sounds?
你们怎么可能知道
How-how could you possibly know
到底发生了什么
exactly what went on, hmm?
幸运之神的眷顾
Lucky guess?
有科学支持的假设
A guess backed up by science.
我们在保险箱里找到的药物
Drugs we found in the safe,
跟被害者的身体里找到的
were an exact chemical match
化学性质完全匹配
to the ones found in the victim's system.
你给他下了药 然后想着靠追踪装置
You drugged him, then planned to recover the money
把钱拿回来
with a tracking device.
但在那个装置发出信♥号♥♥之前
But before that device could send a signal out,
NCIS已经拿到钱了
NCIS was already on the scene.
追踪装置
"Tracking device"?
在钱里面吗
In the money?
在包里 它的作用是双方面的
In the bag, and it goes both ways.
它让我们找到了你
And it led us to you.
这就是为什么我不使用它们
And that's why I don't use them.
从不
Ever!
所以 我想知道到底是谁
So, I want to know who the hell's
在追踪我的钱
been tracking my money!
哦 所以这是你的钱了
Oh, so it is your money?
理论上来说
Theoretically,
是的
let's say yes.
理论上来说 谁还有权限接触这个包
Theoretically, who else had access to the bag?
只有我
Just me.
只有在我要往里面加钱的时候
And the only time it ever gets unlocked,
我才会打开这个包 或者在我
is when I add money or when I--
在我到夜里打烊
When I pay Lump for guarding the door
付Lump看门工资的时候
at the end of the night.
Lump有真名吗
Does Lump have a real name?
也许吧
Well, probably.
但跟我提供的工资收入表上的名字是不一样的
【注:W-2 工资收入表】
But it's not like I issue W-2's.
那就是关联了
That's the connection.
门卫和Klugman合谋
The doorman and Klugman are working together.
他们已经打算好打劫这个地方
They were already planning to rob the place.
那小子却捷足先登了
The kid beat him to it.
我了解Klugman
I know Klugman.
他还在设法拿到这些钱
He's still looking for a big payday.
Sciuto女士说还有人在追踪这些钱
Ms. Sciuto said somebody's still tracking the money.
现金是证据
Cash is in evidence.
将要被转移的证据
Evidence that's about to be moved.
Klugman之前也是特工
Klugman's a former agent.
他知道一旦他诬陷我
He knew that by framing me,
我们将不得不转移这个箱子
we'd be forced to transfer the case.
Klugman计划在运送途中抢到这个证据
Klugman's planning to rob the evidence in transport.
Leon 我们并不知道
Leon, we don't know that.
一个方法可以弄清楚
One way to find out.
如果我们是对的
If we're right,
Klugman会抢我们
and Klugman robs us,
你觉得他会怎么做
how do you think he's gonna do it?
你不知道Klugman会是那个现身的人
You don't know Klugman's gonna be the one to show.
这是我听过的最好的主意了
Well, I didn't hear any better ideas.
如果你不喜欢冒险为什么来这儿
Why'd you come if you didn't like the risk?
哦 我不介意冒险
Oh, I don't mind the risk.
不
No.
我在乎你
I mind you.
因为我只是个政客吗
'Cause I'm just a politician?
你说过你不需要证明什么
You said you had nothing to prove.
-没错 -你的行动可不像你说的
- Damn right. - Well, you're not acting like it.
Leon 工作变了
The job changes, Leon.
我们变了
We change.
不管是好是坏
Better or for worse.
我要再次亲自钉死这个狗崽子
I'm gonna personally nail this S.O.B. a second time.
好了 好了 开始了
Okay, okay, we're on.
他们就是这么做的啊
That's how they're gonna do it, huh?
从车里出来 把手放在头上
Get out of the vehicle! Put your hands on your head!
-不要带武器 -只有他一个人
- No weapons! - He's alone.
见鬼
Damn.
Klugman让Lump给他干脏活
Klugman's got Lump doing his dirt work.
那我们把他拿下
So we take him out.
不 不 没时间了
No, no. No time.
等我们把这人弄得失去理智的时候 Klugman早消失了
Klugman will be long gone by the time we get this guy to flip.
你有更好的办法吗
You got a better idea?
说够了吧
Enough talking!
把枪放在仪表板上
Put the guns on the dashboard!
现在就出来
Get out now!
我们按照他说的做 我们被抢劫了
Yeah, we do as he says, we get robbed,
我们追踪钱可以追到Klugman
and we track the money back to Klugman.
Gibbs你在干吗
Gibbs, what are you doing?
这边来
There you go.
来
Come around.
来这边
Come on this side.
到车后面去
Move to the back of the van.
我们不会给你带来麻烦的
You'll get no problems out of us.
对吧 搭档
Right, partner?
好了
Okay.
这就对了
Okay, that's good.
站那儿别动
Stop right there.
开门
Open the door.
让我看看钱
Show me the cash.
很好 很好
Okay, good.
把钱放回去 盒子滑过来
Put the money back, slide over the box.
我们是要让他把盒子拿走 对吗 Gibbs
We're gonna let him take the box, right, Gibbs?
不找麻烦 对吗
No trouble, right?
取决于他
Depends on him.
他背后揣了只枪
Hey, he's got a gun in his back.
对不住了 Gibbs
Sorry, Gibbs,
我们得按我的方法来
we're gonna do this my way.
你的搭档很聪明
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表