没有
No.
他很在意自己的健康 怎么了
He was obsessive about his health. Why?
我们认为他有某种反应
We think he may have had a reaction to something.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么是海军罪案处在调查
Why is NCIS investigating?
我还以为潜水意外
I thought it was a diving accident.
我们还不确定
We're not sure yet.
我得见他 他在哪儿
I need to see him. Where is he?
你们找到他的尸体了吗
Did you recover his body?
他身亡时并不在潜水
He wasn't diving when he died.
是发生在船舱内
It happened inside the chamber.
我得去
I have to go.
我需要问你一些问题
I have to ask you a few questions...
不 不 我现在什么都干不了 十分抱歉
No, no. I can't deal with this right now. I'm sorry.
De la Rosa的呼吸器 我是说 我翻来覆去的检查过了
De la Rosa's rebreather. I mean, I checked it and rechecked it.
没有堵塞 没有机械故障
There's no blockages, no mechanical issues...
那真是De la Rosa的装备
That's de la Rosa's actual unit?
他们称它为呼吸系统之源
They call it a built-in breathing system.
简称BIBS
BIBS, for short.
它提供混合气体 和他们在舱体内
It delivers the same trimix gas blend
呼吸的空气一样 - 什么混合气体
they breathe inside the chamber. -What's trimix?
在超高压空气里没有太多氧气
There's too much oxygen in super-pressurized air,
所以他们呼吸的是氧气、氮气、氢气的混合体
so they're breathing a blend of oxygen, nitrogen, and helium.
de la Rosa的空气可能被动过手脚吗
Could de la Rosa's mix have been altered?
所有潜水员呼吸的来自同一生产线
All the divers breathe from the same line.
牵一发动全身
You change one, you change 'em all.
好的 谢了
Okay. Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
好吧 根据
Well, based on the...
证据和证人
evidence and witnesses,
de la Rosa不该死啊
de la Rosa shouldn't be dead.
是的 然而他死了
Yeah. But he is.
那么 我们麻烦更大了
Well, we've got bigger problems.
潜水员们想移♥动♥尸体
The divers want to move the body.
ducky怎么来解剖
How is Ducky gonna perform the autopsy?
话说Ducky在哪
Where is Ducky, anyway?
准备尸检
Performing the autopsy.
哦天哪不 现在你打算让我们来动手
Oh, hell no. You want us to do what, now?
在我还是个孩子的时候 我母亲常带我去个商场
As a child, I used to visit an arcade with my mother.
是的 我记得有个传说一样的运气游戏
Yes, I remember a fabulous game of chance
我得操控一只玻璃后面的机械手臂
where I had to pick up a stuffed toy behind the glass
拾起填充玩具
with a mechanical arm.
我现在感觉 我们要做的事情
I have a feeling that what we're about to do
也将同样让人沮丧
is going to be equally frustrating.
噢,把那给我 告诉我戳哪儿就行
Oh, give it to me. Just tell me where I need to poke.
往下 股动脉
Go down. The femoral artery
在他大腿下
runs down the inside of his leg,
从膝盖到腹股沟
from the kneecap to the groin.
等等 我们做不了
Time out. We can't do this.
你几乎做到了
You most certainly can.
我们是潜水员 不是医生
We're divers, not doctors.
我们根本不知道我们在干什么
We don't even know what we're doing.
但我知道
But I do.
我能给你们示范
And I can walk you through it,
一步一步的
step by step.
你们需要做的非常简单
What you're gonna do is perfectly simple.
刮下一点他的指甲
Scraping and cutting his fingernails,
收集一些头发的样品
collecting samples of hair.
你们所需要的东西在包里
Everything you need is in that bag.
这是个真正的可拆装组件
It's a veritable do-it-yourself kit.
Washington先生
Mr. Washington,
你能再拿一个注射器吗
would you take the other syringe?
你得取一下士官长的尿液样品
You are about to take a sample of the chief's urine.
老大 这是不是合法的程序 我不太确定
Boss, this can't possibly be legal. I don't know.
不知道这有没有先例
Not sure it's ever been done before.
先例 总是要有先例
Ever done this before? All the time.
这叫远程尸检
It's called a remote autopsy.
所以你要一直让我们这些菜鸟
So you ask total novices
把死人切碎吗
to just chop up dead people all the time, huh?
你们不需要切什么东西
You're not going to be chopping up anything.
需要的是收集
You're going to be collecting
痕迹证据和提取体液
trace evidence and extracting bodily fluids
在我的监督之下
under my supervision.
那好吧
All right, then.
在中间放一个标记
Put a mark midway.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
老大 如果他们其中之一是谋杀犯
Boss, what if one of them is the murderer?
我是说 你让凶手收集他自己的证据
I mean, you've got the killer collecting evidence on himself.
或者她自己 好的 我们上吧 一
- Or herself. - Okay, let's do this. One,
二
two...
等等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
不要把它
Don't plunge it in
全部扎下去
all the way up to the hilt.
温柔一点 大概两英寸
Put it in gently, about two inches.
三 哦天哪
...three. Oh, man...
很好 现在
Good. Now,
把柄拉出来
pull back the plunger.
发生什么了
What happened?
你失误了
You missed.
我在他告诉我的地方画了个"X"
I put the “X” exactly where he told me.
人体解剖真是门不精确的科学
Human anatomy is an inexact science.
如果你再错过 别把针头扒出来
If you miss again, don't pull the needle out.
只需要戳下 试试周围 你能发现动脉
Just poke around, feel around. You'll find the artery.
或者动脉会找到你
Or the artery will find you.
好的 来吧
Well, come on.
Get on with it.
哦天哪 好了
Oh, man... okay...
有用了
It's working.
很好
Good.
把喷射的血液收集到小瓶
Squirt the blood into the vial
然后扔掉针头 你可以通过空气阀
and then discard the needle. You can send the sample to me
把样品给我
through the airlock.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
搞定了
Is it over?
还早着呢
Not by a long shot.
告诉我
Talk to me.
Gibbs 我觉得Abby的爱心蛋糕不能吃
Gibbs, I don't think Abby's heart cakes are edible.
那是豆腐 DiNozzo
They're tofu, DiNozzo.
你嚼就行了
You keep chewing. Mm.
我可不要
I don't wanna.
因此
So...
在减压舱的仁兄
our friends in the decompression chamber
各自都有一个秘密
each have a secret.
比如说
Like what?
我转过来给你看
Let me show you.
现在 我要稍微粗暴点
Now, I'm gonna manhandle you
把你转过来
a little bit here.
哦 断线了 老大
Oop, I lost you, boss.
拍拍脑袋 来啦
Head slap. There you are.
你能看到屏幕吗
Can you see the screen okay?
-快说 -收到
-Talk. -Copy that.
Sam Harper 27岁
Sam Harper, 27.
信用记录真心糟糕
Really bad credit history.
房♥子没了 车被回购了
Already lost his house. Car was repo'd.
之后还有离婚赡养费 听着
Late on alimony. Now, listen,
饱和潜水员的工资待遇很好
saturation divers get paid well,
但我不知道这家伙的钱都去哪里了
but I don't know where all this guy's money goes.
McGee正赶回来 让他查查
McGee's on his way back. Put him on it.
遵命
Will do.
下一位 Meredith Ragan
Next up... Meredith Ragan.
前陆军空降兵 铮铮铁骨
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表