Well, it's got to be you two.
Hudson夫妻已经知道我和老大来自NCIS了
The Hudsons already know the boss and I are NCIS.
嗨 Crispian 是我 你的表弟Tony
Hey, Crispian, uh, it is your cousin Tony calling.
你美国的表弟 小Anthony DiNozzo
Uh, your American cousin Anthony DiNozzo, Junior.
好久没跟你联♥系♥过了
It's been a while.
额 我现在联♥系♥你是因为我发现
And, uh, listen, I'm calling you because I found out that we are,
实际上 我们都跟Trent伯爵十七世有血缘关系
in fact, related to the 17th Earl of Trent--
他名叫Archibald Drummond
one Archibald Drummond.
所以如果你知道点什么 请给我回电♥话♥
So if you know anything about this, give me a call.
不论怎样 我们再联♥系♥ 拜
Uh, otherwise, uh, talk to you soon. Bye.
希望你被你的遗产噎死
Hope you choke on your inheritance.
DiNozzo 你在自言自语吗
Talking to yourself, DiNozzo?
-算是吧 -关于Lauren Hudson
- Sort of. - What'd you find out
-你查到什么了 -我发现
- about Lauren Hudson? - Well, I found out
她原名Lauren Merriweather
she was the former Lauren Merriweather
住在贝塞斯达市郎沃德郡的布拉德利庄园
of Bradley Manor-- Longwood, Bethesda.
嫁给Hudson上尉五年
Been married to Captain Hudson for five years.
她父亲三年前去世
Her father died three years ago,
留给她几百万的遗产
left her mega millions.
-难怪买♥♥得起雪佛兰科尔维特跑车 -没错 而且
- That explains the Corvette. - Yes, and...
这就是Lauren长大的地方
this is where little Lauren grew up.
这房♥子没有地址 只有一个名字 叫Owlwood
House doesn't have an address, it has a name: Owlwood.
我已经给他们家的律师打过电♥话♥
I put in a call to the family lawyer.
Tony 在吗
Tony, you there?
有个新郎把视频通讯连上了
Oh, the newlywed got the videolink set up.
嗨 好哥们儿 想我们了吗
Hey, little buddy, you miss us?
-这才过了一天 -我可想死你了
- It's only been a day. - Well, I miss you.
你老婆呢
Where's your wife?
她还在办公室 所以我现在啥都不知道
She is at the office, so I haven't heard a word.
你跟Hudson夫人接触过了吗
You make contact with Mrs. Hudson yet?
还没有
Uh, not yet.
但是这会儿她正在前院收拾草坪
But right now, she's in her front yard, gardening.
我想我该去自我介绍一下
Think I'm gonna go introduce myself.
注意形象 大哥在这儿看着你呢
Behave. Big Brother's watching.
-嗨 -你好吗
- Hi. - How are you ?
-不错 你呢 -还不赖 我是
- Good, how are you? - Good. I'm, uh,
我叫Tim Donen 我刚搬过来 就在你家对面
I'm Tim Donen. I just actually moved across the street.
对 我知道 我看到搬家公♥司♥的卡车了
Oh, yeah, I know, I saw the moving van.
-我叫Lauren Hudson -你好
- Lauren Hudson. - Hi.
-你是海军陆战队员 -哦 不 不是
- Are you a Marine, Tim? - Oh, no, no, no.
我不是 我当然不是海军
Not me. I am definitely not a Marine.
我妻子Ellie才是
My wife Ellie is.
我是个计算机程序员
I'm actually a computer programmer.
我可以在家进行网上办公 还不错
I get to telecommute from home, which is very nice.
你平时都做什么
What about you?
哦 我就是修剪一下草坪
Oh, I'm just doing some gardening,
在附近逛逛... 看看书什么的
hanging around the house... reading a lot.
我丈夫两个月后退役 他正在办理手续
My husband's hitch is up in two months. He's processing out.
是这样 我想问问 我不知道
Well, hey, listen, I was wondering-- I don't know
附近的网络服务供应商是哪家
who the local Internet service provider is around here.
你能不能帮我个忙
Do you think maybe you could
-告诉我怎么联♥系♥他们 -我家里有他们的电♥话♥
point me in the right direction? Got the number inside.
来吧 我抄给你
Come on, I'll get it.
-谢谢 -你妻子工作岗位是什么
- Thank you. - Where's your, uh, wife work?
在基地后勤办公室
At the base logistics office.
-哦 不会吧 -怎么了
- Oh, no way. - Yeah.
这可真是太巧了 我丈夫Dean也在那工作
What a coincidence. That's where my husband Dean works.
嗯
Hm.
干得好 Timmy
Good work, Timmy.
邻居 你好
Hey, neighbor.
我是Dean Hudson
Dean Hudson.
我妻子刚给我打过电♥话♥
Just got a call from my wife.
说你和你丈夫搬到我们家对面了
Said you and your husband moved in across the street.
-你好 我是Ellie Donen 长官 -你们之前住在哪
- Hi. Ellie Donen, sir. - Where were you before this?
澳大利亚达尔文港的罗伯森军营
Uh, Robertson Barracks. Darwin, Australia.
哇 欢迎回家
Wow. Welcome home.
谢谢
Thanks.
我看到你已经拿到必读书籍了
I see you got the standard assigned reading.
建议你读这本和这本
Uh, read this, this...
如果你什么时候失眠了
and if you're ever having a hard time falling asleep at night--
就读这本
read this.
谢谢
Thanks.
其他的就别看了 相信我
Forget the rest, trust me.
-谢谢 -等你安顿好了
- Thanks. - Hey, once you're settled in,
我就在楼下大厅里 我领着你到处转转
I'm right down the hall. I'll give you the tour.
那真是太好了 长官
That would be great, sir.
-好的 -我很想见见您的妻子
- All right. - Uh, I'd love to meet your wife.
或许找个时间我们一起聚聚
Maybe we could all get together some time.
哦 当然
Oh, sure.
我做的汉堡很好吃
Yeah, I barbecue a mean hamburger.
在我们家如何 周日一起吃晚餐
Our place? Dinner Saturday?
我想可以的
Sounds good.
说定了
All right.
感谢您的到来 Worthington先生
Appreciate you coming in, Mr. Worthington.
别客气
No problem.
我每周都来华盛顿
Business brings me to DC
出差几天
a couple of days a week.
我觉得 如果海军罪案调查处
I assume if Naval criminal investigators
要询问Lauren的事
are asking about Lauren,
那肯定和她在海军服役的丈夫有关
it must have something to do with her Marine husband.
-你见过他 -两次
- You ever meet him? - Twice.
在他们的婚礼和她父亲的葬礼上
Their wedding and her father's funeral.
你了解Lauren吗
How well do you know Lauren?
她惹了什么麻烦吗
Is she in some kind of trouble?
我希望没有 但我们认为她丈夫可能
Well, I hope not, but we think her husband may have
掌握了一些关于凶杀案的重要信息
valuable information in a homicide investigation.
他们不愿意合作吗
Aren't they cooperating?
在她出生前 我就是她家的家庭律师了
I was the family attorney since before she was born.
她是个好女孩
Sweet girl.
总是那么可靠
Always found her to be trustworthy
和直率
and forthright.
Lauren和她父亲的关系如何
What was Lauren's relationship with her father?
他们都深爱对方
They adored one another.
她很小的时候母亲就去世了
Her mother died when she was a child.
她父亲抚养她长大
He raised her.
我觉得她做过的唯一一件她父亲不赞成的事
I think the only thing that she ever did
就是嫁给Dean
that he disapproved of was when she married Dean.
为什么他不同意
Why's that?
我猜 她父亲觉得他是为了钱
My guess? He thought he was after the money.
你怎么看
What do you think?
不予置评
No comment.
Lauren有兄弟姐妹吗
Lauren have any siblings?
没有
None.
除了几笔慈善捐款
Other than a few charitable donations,
她父亲把所有财产都留给了她
the father left the entire estate to her.
但这并没有改变Lauren的生活方式
But didn't change Lauren's lifestyle.
她从来不在意金钱
She was never about the money.
-你最近和她联络过吗 -最近一次是几年前
- You talk with her recently? - Couple of years ago.
我们曾密切合作过
We worked together closely,
财产清算 转移资产
liquidating the assets from the estate, transferring them
到她名下... 大概花了一年半时间
into her name... took about a year and a half.
完成之后 就没有必要再联♥系♥了
Once we were done, there was no need for us to communicate.
但我还收到过圣诞贺卡
I do get Christmas cards.
Anthony
Anthony.
我正打算走
Oh, I was just leaving.
你想做什么
Uh, do you need something?
Newton少校的尸体已经移交走了吗
Have you released Major Newton's body yet?
不 不 不 他还在这
No, no, no, he's still here.
有什么问题吗
Oh, is something wrong?
其他人听起来可能挺可笑的 但是 Ducky
Well, this would sound funny to anyone else, Ducky, but...
我知道你会理解的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表