剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
That's the truck.
就是那辆车
Wait a minute.
等下
I got Rosalee.
我闻到罗莎莉的气味了
We're close.
我们很接近了
Mother?
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
No. Where is she?
不 她在哪
No, no. She left us.
不不 她抛下我们了
She left us!
她抛下我们了
Why did you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Because she's a bad mother.
因为她是个坏母亲
Get her out.
把她弄出来
We warned you
我们警告过你
about what happened to mothers who abandon their children.
那些抛弃孩子的母亲会有什么下场
This has gone far enough.
真是够了
Don't make me hurt you.
别逼我伤害你们
Wait!
等下
She's like me!
她跟我一样
She's the same as me.
她跟我一样
You're the same as me!
你跟我一样
My real mother.
我的亲妈妈
You all need to listen to me.
你们都听我说
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Monroe! Who is it?
门罗 是谁
My husband. He's looking for me.
我丈夫 他在找我
No, no, no. You can't let them take her.
不不 你们不能让他们带她走
We won't.
不会的
Rosalee!
罗莎莉
She's ours! You can't have her.
她是我们的 不会给你们
He's a Grimm!
他是格林
He's gonna cut off my head!
他要砍掉我的脑袋了
You little--
你这个小...
Ro! Stop.
罗 住手
Don't hurt him!
别伤害他
Oh, my God.
天哪
They're just kids.
他们只是孩子
No, no, no, you can't leave.
不不 你不能走
No, you can't.
不能走
What the hell?
搞什么啊
They didn't hurt me.
他们没伤害我
I don't want to go back.
我不想回去
Just need you to sign the statement.
需要你在笔录上签字
Now what?
现在怎么办
Child Services take over.
儿童福利处会接手
A judge will decide where they end up.
由法官决定他们的去处
So they go back into the system.
也就是说他们会回到寄养家庭
They do.
是的
Where they learn to be even more angry at the world.
在那里他们会变得更加仇视这个世界
I'm sorry I couldn't be your mother.
很抱歉我不能做你们的母亲
This world doesn't seem fair sometimes.
有时这个世界确实不公
It can be pretty painful.
会让人痛苦
I wish I could make it better for you.
真希望可以让你们好受些
Lily?
莉莉
Maybe I could write to you,
也许我可以写信给你
maybe send you some goldenseal for--
给你寄些白毛茛...
I never want to see you again.
我再也不想见到你
I hate you.
我恨你
Sorry.
抱歉
New place, couldn't sleep.
到新家睡不着
Isn't it the baby
不该是宝宝
that's supposed to keep the parents awake?
让父母睡不了觉吗
Kelly's got a lot less to worry about.
凯利没有那么多烦心事
For now at least.
至少现在还没有
Nick...
尼克...
I don't want to be alone right now.
我现在不想一个人
I know this is...
我知道这...
well, whatever it is, but...
不管是什么了...
maybe just for tonight, you could sleep in our room?
就今晚 你可以睡在我们的房♥间吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This is too weird.
这太怪了
I think we're beyond weird at this point.
现在已经没什么奇怪的了
Thank you.
谢谢
You can only do so much.
你只能做这些了
I know.
我知道
But when I was staying with them--
但我跟他们在一起的时候...
Staying?
在一起
You make it sound like a Holiday Inn.
你说得好像假日旅馆一样
I told them a story my mother used to tell me.
我给他们讲了一个我妈妈以前给我讲过的故事
It was a Wesen story,
是个格林生物的故事
so of course the Grimm killed him in the end.
当然最后格林把他杀了
Of course.
当然了
It hit me that these kids have no idea what they are.
我突然发现这些孩子不知道自己是什么
Really?
真的吗
They really don't know they're Wesen?
他们不知道自己是格林生物
No.
不知道
I mean, they know they're different,
他们知道自己与他人不同
and that I'm different and you're different, but...
知道我和你都与他人不同 但是...
they have no idea what our reality means.
他们不知道我们的本质到底意味着什么
Well, look, whatever kind of family you have,
不管你拥有怎样的家庭
reality is relative.
本质都大同小异
You know, normal is just the middle of the mess.
"正常"不过是混乱的中间值
I just hope they find the help they need.
我只是希望他们能得到所需的帮助
I'm Warden Hooke.
我是沃顿·胡克
I want you to know your friend Lily is well.
就想说一声 你们的朋友莉莉很好
She's not our friend.
她不是我们的朋友
She's our sister.
她是我们的姐妹
You guys think you're tough?
你们觉得自己很厉害吗
I know what you are.
我知道你们是什么
So show me.
变给我看吧
I said, "Show me."
我说了 "变给我看"
Good.
很好
Boys, I'm offering you
孩子们 我给你们
a chance to join others like yourselves,
一个机会加入其它像你们一样的人
to stop hiding what you are.
不再掩藏自己的本质
Repeat after me.
跟我念
"Occultatum Libera."
Occultatum Libera
Occultatum Libera.
Occultatum Libera
What's it mean?
这是什么意思
It means you have a new family.
意思是你们有新家了
Let's go.
走吧
It's time.
是时候了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表