剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Wait a minute. Who is she?
等一下 她是谁
Uncle Felix, these are my friends,
菲利克斯舅舅 他们都是我的朋友
Nick and Trub--
尼克和麻烦...
Theresa. Theresa.
泰丽莎 泰丽莎
Why is she here?
她为什么来这里
She's like me.
她和我一样
Both of you?
你们俩都是
Two Grimms!
两个格林
No, no, stop!
别 别动手
Stop! Stop! Stop!
别动手 别动手
Everybody calm down!
大家都冷静点
Don't do this!
别这样
They are my friends, okay?
他们都是我的朋友
He is my uncle, okay?
他是我舅舅
So everybody just settle down.
大家都冷静下来
We're all friends here.
我们都是朋友
Sorry.
抱歉
Ja.
是的
Me too.
我也很抱歉
Okay.
好了
So where's this book?
书呢
It is over here.
在这里
Ah, but do not touch it with your fingers.
但是别直接用手碰
It is too old.
书太古老了
Handschuhe.
戴上手套
Careful.
小心点
Is it real?
书是真的吗
It looks like, yeah.
看样子是的
I would not come all this way to trick you.
我不会大老远来这骗你们的
You have more?
还有别的吗
There are 20.
一共有二十本
20 Grimm books?
二十本格林之书
Ja. Where?
是的 在哪
I brought them with me.
我都带来了
This definitely belonged to a Grimm.
这本书绝对是格林的
Ya, I believe it did.
没错 我也觉得
How did you get it?
你从哪儿得到的
Did you kill him?
你杀了他吗
Oh, no, no, no.
没有 没有
No, I-I am not violent,
不 虽然刚刚有一些冲突
despite what just happened.
但我不暴♥力♥
No, these books belonged to Josef Nebojsa.
这些书是约瑟夫·雷伯加的
He lived in Prague. He was very old.
他住在布拉格 年纪很大了
Uh, he died of natural causes.
他是自然死亡的
I was brought in to assess the books
我是从我的一个古董商朋友那儿
by an antiques dealer friend of mine.
得到这些书的
They were hidden in the attic of the house.
它们被藏在阁楼里
Then Josef must have been a Grimm
约瑟夫要么是格林
or a relative of one.
要么是格林的亲戚
I mean, he could have inherited them,
也有可能只是祖上留下的
had no idea what they were.
他并不知道这些是什么
However he got them is not important.
他怎么得到的不是重点
The fact that they exist is a miracle.
而是它们的存在就是个奇迹
I should have destroyed them, probably.
我可能本应该毁了它们
But I can't. They're too rare.
但我做不到 它们太稀有了
It would be like destroying the Magna Carta
毁了它就像毁了《自♥由♥大宪♥章♥》
Or the original pages of Chaucer's "Canterbury Tales".
或者是原版乔叟的《凯特伯雷故事集》
I've devoted my whole life to the written word.
我一辈子都潜心研究书籍
I cannot be the one to erase any of them from the world.
我不能成为毁掉它们的那个人
I've spent my entire life defending the imagination,
我一辈子都在保护作家投入在
the thoughts, and the passions
每一页文字里的
of a writer who would commit these words to the page--
想象力 思想和感情
I am sorry.
抱歉
I get carried away.
说激动了
How much do you want for the books?
这些书你想卖♥♥多少钱
Well, handling such material is very dangerous.
处理这种材料很危险
But in spite of the fact that they are priceless,
但尽管它们是无价之宝
I will let you have them for $100,000.
我卖♥♥给你10万美元
$100,000? You kidding me?
10万美金 你在开玩笑吗
My antiques dealer friend has already been killed.
我的古董商朋友已经被杀了
And whoever did it must know that I have these books.
凶手一定知道我有这些书
Here, you can keep the book I brought.
你可以先留着我带来的这本
I will contact you in 24 hours for your decision.
24小时后 我会找你要答复
Uncle Felix, that's a lot of money.
菲利克斯舅舅 这是很大一笔钱
It is the best I can do.
这是我的底线了
There's no way I can pull together $100,000 in 24 hours.
我不可能在24小时内凑到10万块
But if all the books look like this one?
如果所有书都像这一本呢
And what if they're destroyed?
如果它们被毁了呢
Which is what'll happen if they fall into certain Wesen hands.
也就是它们落入了几个怪物手里呢
I've heard of the guy that your uncle got the books from,
我听说过你舅舅手上这些书的主人
Josef Nebojsa.
约瑟夫·雷伯加
How?
在哪儿听过
There's a Black Claw on the wall of his house.
他家的墙上画着暗爪
It's where they killed the antiques dealer.
那个古董商也是在那儿被杀的
HW gets alerted whenever that mark is found
世界上任何有暗爪标记的地方
anywhere in the world.
HW都会得到消息
HW has got to be funded by the government, right?
HW是政♥府♥资助的 对吧
Yeah.
没错
Well, maybe they can come up with the cash.
没准儿他们能解决钱的事儿
I mean, these books would mean something
毕竟 这些书对他们来说
to them too, wouldn't they?
也有点作用 对吧
Yeah, maybe.
是 有可能
We should talk to Meisner and show him the book.
我们应该去和梅森尔谈谈 给他看看书
It's worth a shot.
值得一试
I'll see what I can find out about Josef Nebojsa.
我尽量找找约瑟夫·雷伯加的资料
Right on.
好极了
This is a little intense,
这地方有点森严
a little intimidating,
有点吓人
a little bit of both.
有点森严又吓人
So, Meisner,
梅森尔
this is Monroe.
这位是门罗
Good to finally meet you.
终于见到你了
And I think you sort of know...
我觉得你应该认识...
Eve.
伊芙
Monroe.
门罗
You're looking very, um...
对于一个我们都以为死了的人来说
good for someone we all thought was dead and gone.
你看起来很好
Not that coming back from it is a bad thing.
不是说起死回生不好
I guess...
我觉得...
I actually owe you a thanks for--
我应该需要感谢你...
No, you don't.
不 不必
Is that the book?
这就是那本书吗
Yeah.
是的
Do you know about the Grimm books?
你知道格林之书吧
Yeah, I've seen a few.
是 我看到过一些
Well, this one is pretty amazing,
这本书很棒
even as far as Grimm books go.
即使是对于格林之书来说
If there are 19 more like this,
如果还有19本这样的书
it would help replace what was lost
可以弥补拖车被烧毁时
when the trailer was burned down.
损失的那些
Yeah.
是的
A lot of irreplaceable history was destroyed,
很多不可替代的历史被毁了
and not by accident.
还不是因为意外
If Black Claw is willing to kill to get to these books,
如果暗爪为了得到这些书杀人
they must consider them dangerous.
他们一定认为这些书极具威胁性
One of Black Claw's missions
暗爪的任务之一
is to eradicate all things Grimm,
就是根除格林的一切
including Grimms.
包括格林本身
Can you get us the $100,000
你能给我们门罗舅舅要的
that Monroe's uncle wants?
10万块吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表