剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
a raving Lycanthrope in a jail cell.
对付一个在狱中癫狂的突变狼
Better than on the street. We can isolate.
总好过在街上 可以将他隔离
If he's what you think he is,
如果他是你们认为的那样
his mother would know about it.
那他母亲肯定会知情
Could be why he was out there last night--
这有可能就是他昨晚外出的原因
to deal with this.
去处理这件事
Probably why he didn't stick around to deal with the car.
也有可能是他没留下来处理车子的原因
All right, go ahead.
好吧 去做吧
Just don't charge him. Hold him overnight.
不要指控他 扣留他一个晚上
I guess you'll know in a few hours.
几个小时后你们应该就会知道
Yeah?
进来
Got the lab report back on the Kriminskis.
收到了克里明斯基夫妇的化验结果
Blood types match those found on Doyle's shirt.
与我们在道尔衣服上找到的血型吻合
We've got three hours until it gets dark.
天黑前我们还有三个小时
Okay, bring him in.
好 带他回局里吧
So this is Wesen?
所以是格林生物吗
Yeah. What are we dealing with?
是的 我们要对付的是什么
A Lycanthrope. What is that?
突变狼 那是什么
Like a Blutbad on steroids.
像是打了兴♥奋♥剂♥的狼人
Make sure the isolation cell is available.
把独♥立♥牢房♥空出来
We're gonna use it.
我们要用
Uh, question.
有个问题
What happens when we lock him up
我们把他关起来
and he turns into a Lycanthrope
他转化成突变狼 闹了12个小时
and raises hell for 12 hours?
会发生什么
Might draw a little attention to himself, don't you think?
你不觉得这会吸引很多注意吗
Well, as soon as we know he's a Lycanthrope,
一旦我们确认了他是突变狼
we knock him out.
就把他弄晕
We?
我们
With what?
怎么弄晕
I got nothing. You?
什么都没找到 你呢
Nope. I don't think there's a cure.
没有 我觉得无药可医
Oh, no, there's a cure.
不是的 有治愈办法的
It's called the parents taking any child suspected
就是爸妈一旦发现孩子有可能是突变狼
of being a Lycanthrope and burying them alive.
就把他们活埋
It's Nick.
是尼克
I hope he's not calling for the cure.
希望不是来要治愈方法的
Hey, dude, there's no cure.
伙计 没有治愈方法
Okay.
好吧
We're gonna arrest him, put him in a cell,
我们会逮捕他 关进牢里
hold him until morning.
拘留他到早上
That'll be a fun night.
那今晚可精彩了
Once we know he's a Lycanthrope,
确认他是突变狼之后
we're gonna need to sedate him.
我们需要给他打镇定剂
Oh, that I could do.
这我能做到
Dose of Schlaftrunk should do it.
一剂安眠剂就可以了
Double dose. This is a Lycanthrope.
加倍 那可是突变狼
Sorry to bother you, Mrs. Baske,
抱歉打扰了 巴斯克夫人
but we need to talk to your son.
我们需要和你儿子谈谈
Does this have to do with the accident?
是和事故有关吗
Yes, ma'am, we need to ask Doyle
是的 女士 我们需要问道尔
a few questions.
几个问题
May we come in? I'll get him for you.
可以进去吗 我去叫他过来
You don't think she's warning him, do you?
你不觉得她是去提醒他的 是吗
I doubt it.
应该不是
We're not supposed to know about Lycanthropes.
我们是不应该知道突变狼的
Well, if the sun goes down,
我觉得
I don't think it matters what they think we know,
日落之后
I think.
我们知不知道根本不重要
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
Did you find something out about
你们找到有关袭击我的人
the guy who attacked me?
的线索了吗
We did.
找到了
But we need you to come down to the precinct with us.
但我们需要你和我们一起去警局
There are some photos we need you to take a look at.
有几张照片需要你看一下
I'm sorry. It'll have to wait until tomorrow.
抱歉 只能等到明天了
I have dinner plans tonight.
我今晚有晚餐安排
Mr. Baske, this can't wait.
巴斯克先生 这等不了
Okay, I don't think you understand.
好吧 我觉得你没听懂
I-I can't leave here tonight.
我今晚不能走
I'm afraid we're gonna have to insist.
恐怕我们要坚持如此了
Okay, what is this all about?
好吧 到底是什么事
We're investigating a double homicide,
我们在调查一起双尸案
and we think the same individual responsible
我们觉得袭击你儿子的人
for attacking your son attacked them.
也袭击了他们
But didn't you hear him? He can't go.
你没听见他说的吗 他走不了
Don't worry, ma'am. We'll have him back by 7:00.
别担心 女士 我们7点前送他回来
That's too late. It's okay, Mom.
太晚了 没事的 妈妈
Let me just grab my jacket.
我去拿一下我的夹克
You need to leave the door open, ma'am.
女士 你得把门开着
Okay, this is ridiculous.
好吧 这简直是荒谬
I'm calling my lawyer. Where is he going?
我给我的律师打电♥话♥ 他去哪里
What is he doing?
他在干什么
He's running!
他跑了
This is private property!
这是私人住所
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Come on, guys! You cannot take me in!
别这样 你们不能把我带走
Why?
为什么
Because my mother is out here all alone!
因为我妈妈会独自留在这儿
Why'd you run? Because I got attacked!
你为什么逃 因为我被攻击了
You had just told me that two people got murdered.
你们刚才告诉我有两个人被杀了
Please, I have to be here!
求求你们了 我得留在这里
Stop it!
住手
He didn't do anything!
他什么都没做
Ma'am, stay out of this,
女士 别管这事
and don't make it worse than it already is.
不要再火上浇油了
Yeah?
你好
Send her in.
让她进来
Thanks, Wu. Yes, sir.
谢谢 吴 客气
Hope I'm not interrupting too much.
希望我没耽误你太多时间
No, that's okay.
没有 没关系
There's something I want to show you.
我要给你看些东西
Gallagher's poll numbers are down 25%
因为这件事 加林格的支持率
because of this, thanks to you.
下降了25% 这多亏了你
Let me make this clear.
我给你说清楚
He did it, and it was covered up.
他做的事 只是被掩盖过去了
Yes, I understand,
是 我明白
but we wouldn't have known about it
但要不是你
if it hadn't been for you.
我们也不会知道这事
You didn't really come here to thank me.
你不是特地来谢我的吧
Sean, we're running out of time.
肖恩 我们没时间了
You need to commit.
你必须给个准信
You're either in, or you're out.
要么加入 要么退出
You can win this
你一定能赢
and a whole lot more.
还有赢得别的很多东西
Maybe I'm happy where I am.
也许我满足现状
You need to be on the right side of history.
你得站在历史正确的一边
What are you doing?
你们干什么
Why are you putting me in here? You ran.
为什么把我关这儿 你逃跑了
Now we got to write up a report.
现在我们要去写报告了
Are you charging me?
你们要告我吗
We don't know yet.
还不知道
I thought you wanted me to look at some photographs.
我以为你们是要给我看些照片
We'll get there.
会进行那一步的
We should know in about 15 minutes.
我们15分钟后就会知道
You got the tranquilizer? Right here.
拿到安眠剂了吗 这儿呢
Yeah, but it's gonna take about five minutes
它需要5分钟才能
to really take effect.
真正起效
How are we gonna get it into him?
我们怎么注入他体内
Crossbow. Four darts.
用弩 四支镖
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表