剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Look, do you have Trubel or not?
麻烦鬼在不在你手里
I can't say.
我不能说
You just did.
你已经说了
Maybe that's the best I can do.
也许我也只能做到这样
Nick is not gonna let you go
除非你告诉尼克她在哪里
unless you tell him where she is.
否则他是不会放你走的
If I don't answer that,
如果我不接
someone will start looking for me.
有人会开始找我的
And it won't be the FBI.
而且不会是联邦调查局的人
If I don't like anything you say,
如果你说了什么我不喜欢的话
they can look all they want, but they'll never find you.
他们想找就找 但别想找到你
Don't answer it.
别接
I need to send my thumbprint so they know it's me.
我得发送我的指纹 让他们知道是我本人
Wait a minute; how do we know
等等 我们怎么知道
she didn't just send a distress signal?
她刚刚是不是发送了一个呼救信♥号♥♥
You don't.
你们不知道
But somebody's got to start trusting somebody, right?
但总得有一方开始相信另一方吧
Yeah.
是我
I'm okay.
我没事
I got delayed.
被耽搁了
I was wrong about Burkhardt.
我看错伯克哈德了
He is a Grimm.
他是格林
No, I'm positive.
不 我确定
And I want to bring him in.
我想把他带来
Tonight.
今晚
What the hell is taking so long?
到底怎么了 要这么久
I don't know, Nick. I wish I did.
我不知道 尼克 我也想知道
I got to see if they're okay.
我得去看看他们有没有事
Nick, don't.
尼克 别去
There's nothing you can do.
你帮不上什么忙
Hank.
汉克
I'm with Rosalee. You're on speaker.
我跟罗莎莉在一起 开免提了
How's it going? I don't know.
情况如何 不知道
There's complications.
出现了并发症
Sorry.
真遗憾
Chavez wants to talk to you.
查瓦兹要跟你谈谈
She tell you anything?
她说了什么吗
You need to talk to her.
你得跟她谈谈
This is your one chance to get the answers.
这是你得到答案的唯一机会
You come with me, alone,
你跟我走 就你一个人
and we leave in 20 minutes.
20分钟后出发
After that, it'll be too late.
再之后 就来不及了
Nick, go. I'll stay with Adalind.
尼克 去吧 我会陪着爱达玲
I'll meet you there.
我去找你
I'll call you as soon as I know something.
一有什么情况我就打给你
Nick, I'm not so sure about this.
尼克 这事我没什么把握
She talked to somebody on the phone,
她跟一个人通了电♥话♥
and we didn't hear what they said.
我们没听见他们说了什么
He's right, Nick. This could all be a setup.
没错 尼克 这可能是个陷阱
She had to use her thumbprint to answer her phone.
她得用她的指纹来接电♥话♥
We're running out of time.
时间不多了
You took Trubel once and you let her go.
你绑♥架♥过麻烦鬼一次 又把她放了
I did.
对
Let's go.
走吧
We're just gonna do nothing?
我们就这么什么都不做吗
For a couple of hours, yeah.
接下来的几个小时 没错
That's about as long as my trust lasts.
看我的信任能持续多久
Stop.
停车
We walk from here.
从这里开始我们走路
Wait.
等等
Who's in there?
谁在里面
You wanted to find out who I'm working with.
你想知道我跟谁合作
You're gonna find out. Well, how many?
你会知道的 有多少
I'm not sure.
我不确定
We're never all together in the same place.
我们从来没有全员都在同一个地方过
But things are happening.
但发生了很多事
We have to be prepared.
我们得做好准备
For what?
为什么做准备
What's coming.
即将到来的事
I can't tell you any more.
我没法再透露更多了
Are you sure they're here?
你确定他们在这里吗
They're here.
他们在这里
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, no.
不
Who are they?
他们是谁
Who we were meeting with.
我们要见的人
We have to go.
我们得离开
Don't.
别
No, we need to get you to a hospital.
不行 得把你送去医院
You can't be tied to this.
你不能牵扯进这件事
Where's Trubel?
麻烦鬼在哪里
Where did you take her?
你把她带去哪了
They're coming here...
他们要来
to Portland.
波特兰了
Where is she?
她在哪
They're rising...
他们在四面八方
everywhere.
崛起
It's war.
这是战争
Where are you?
你在哪里
She's dead.
她死了
Who is this?
你是谁
The others were dead when we got here.
我们到的时候 其他人已经死了
Who is this?
你是谁
Keep the phone.
把手♥机♥留着
Baby's all right.
孩子没事
What about Adalind?
那爱达玲呢
She's exhausted, but she's okay.
筋疲力竭 不过没事
What happened?
怎么回事
The baby's arm was above his head.
孩子的胳膊在头上方
It was blocking him from coming out.
挡住了他出来的路
I can go in there, right?
我可以进去 是吗
Yeah, I think she'd like that.
是 我想她希望你进去
Thanks for being here.
谢谢你留在这里
You okay?
你还好吗
Better now.
好多了
I wasn't sure you'd want to be here.
我之前还不确定你会来
I don't know. Maybe you don't want to be here.
我也不知道 也许你不想来
But at least you are here.
但至少你来了
Don't hate me anymore, Nick.
别再恨我了 尼克
For our son's sake, we can't be like we were.
看在我们儿子的面子上 我们不能像以前那样
I don't want to raise him by myself.
我不想一个人抚养他
And he's as much of you as he is me.
他流着你的血 也流着我的血
I don't know if that's good on either side.
我不知道这是不是好事
Well, maybe he won't be like either one of us.
也许他不会像我们中的任何一个
I know I can't force you to be there for him.
我知道我不能强迫你爱他
I will be.
我会爱他的
Want to hold him?
要抱抱他吗
He won't break.
他不会坏的
I thought of a name for him.
他的名字我想好了
Don't you think we should Kelly.
你不觉得我们应该... 凯利
Okay.
好
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表