剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
We drink to his honor.
为他干杯
He tried.
他尽力了
I didn't do it.
我没有
Of course you didn't. No, Mr. Troyer.
你当然没有 不是 特罗耶先生
I swear to you I had nothing to do with it.
我发誓这件事跟我没关系
Amos, you've proven you're cunning,
阿摩司 你已经证明了你的狡猾
but you still must complete your quest.
但你还得完成你的任务
I don't even want to be here.
我根本就不想来
My--my mother made me do this.
是我妈妈♥逼♥我来的
I don't want Emily.
我不想要艾米丽
I--
我...
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
No one backs out of the Maagd Zoektocht.
没人能退出少女骑士
Now, you bring me the head of Frankie Adkins,
现在你去把弗兰基·爱德金斯的头给我带来
or I'll kill you myself.
否则我会亲手杀了你
That son of a bitch killed my son.
那个混♥蛋♥杀了我儿子
Suspect just left. Take him down.
嫌疑人刚离开 把他控制住
Roger that.
收到
Exit the vehicle!
下车
What is this about? Hands where I can see them.
怎么回事 把手举到我能看到的地方
I swear to you I haven't done anything!
我发誓我什么都没干
That's nothing. That's just a feather.
那什么都不是 就是根羽毛
How well did you know Isaac Proctor?
你跟艾萨克·普罗克特熟吗
I didn't know him.
不认识
What about Eli Kemper?
那伊莱·肯佩尔呢
No.
也不认识
How do you know Troyer?
那特罗耶呢
He's a friend of my father's.
他是我父亲的朋友
Why were you there?
你为什么会在那里
I wanted to see his daughter.
我想见他女儿
Emily?
艾米丽吗
Yes.
对
I think I need to talk to a lawyer.
我要找律师
Oh, a lawyer who can talk to you about the Maagd Zoektocht?
一个能和你聊少女骑士的律师吗
We know all about the quest.
我们知道任务的事
We know Emily's the prize.
艾米丽就是奖赏
You in love with her?
你爱上她了吗
You don't-- Love has nothing to do with it,
你们不... 没什么爱不爱的
and I don't know what you're insinuating--
我也不知道你们在暗示些什么...
We know you're Weten Ogen.
我们知道你是山猫精
I'm a Grimm.
我是格林
Okay, okay, okay. Yes.
好吧 好吧
Yes, yes, yes.
是的 是的
I was a part of the Maagd Zoektocht.
我参与了少女骑士
So were Isaac and Eli.
艾萨克和伊莱也是
But I didn't have anything to do with their deaths.
但我和他们的死毫无关系
I swear to you!
我发誓
A beautiful bride and a fortune.
美丽的新娘和大笔的财富
That's certainly enough to kill for.
绝对足以让你为之痛下杀手了
Kill whoever's in your way.
杀死任何挡路的人
You win and take everything.
你赢了就能得到一切
I didn't kill them. Who did?
我没杀他们 那是谁
First I thought it was Eli, but now that he's dead,
一开始我以为是伊莱 但现在连他都死了
I don't-- I don't--
我不 我不知...
Frankie. Frankie probably has hit men on his payroll.
弗兰基吧 可能是他顾了杀手
Maybe it's Troyer. I don't know!
也可能是特罗耶 我真不知道
You should talk to Troyer.
你们该去找特罗耶谈谈
He's the one who's doing this.
这事是他提出的
What is it?
什么事
Amanda Proctor's here. The lawyer?
阿曼达·普罗克特来了 那个律师
She says she knows something you'll find very helpful.
她说知道一些你会觉得有用的事
She's clean. All right.
她没带武器 好吧
You want to help me? With what?
你要帮我 帮我什么
I know who wants your head.
我知道谁想杀你
Daniel Troyer. Are you kidding me?
是丹尼尔·特罗耶 开什么玩笑
I've never even met the guy. What'd I do to him?
我都没见过这家伙 我对他做过什么
One of your goons killed his son.
你一个手下杀了他儿子
Technically, he's dead because of you.
也就是说他是因你而死
Oh, that.
那件事啊
Aren't you his lawyer? Yes.
你不是他的律师吗 是啊
Then why are you telling me this?
那你为什么告诉我这事
Because he's responsible for the death of my son,
因为我儿子因他而死
and I want him dead.
我就要他死
The money needs to be transferred into that account tomorrow morning.
这笔钱要在明早汇到这个账户上
Not half the money. All the money.
不是一半的钱 是所有
You're not making a down payment.
又不是分期付头款
No excuses.
别找借口
You make it happen, and you call me when it's done.
汇钱到账 然后给我打电♥话♥
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Oh, say hello to your wife for me, would you?
帮我跟你老婆问个好
Excuse me for letting myself in.
不好意思我自己进来了
I'm not usually so rude...
我平时不是这么粗鲁的
unless I'm really pissed.
除非我被惹毛了
Now, put the phone down.
把电♥话♥放下
You don't want to dial 911 too early.
可别太早报♥警♥啊
Frankie's car.
是弗兰基的车
There must be some mistake here.
肯定有什么误会
Yeah, there's a big mistake.
是啊 大误会
You tried to kill me.
你想杀我
Twice.
两次
No, I never tried to kill you.
不 我从没想杀你
Oh, you didn't, but your boys did.
你是没有 但你手下有
Next time, tell them to use a gun.
下一次 让他们用枪
It's so much easier. No, no, don't.
可简单多了 不 不要
If it wasn't for that guy in the animal costume,
全靠那个扮成动物的家伙
I'd be dead.
不然我早死了
Did he look like this?
他是像这样吗
Oh my God! What are you?!
天哪 你是什么鬼
Police! Back away!
警♥察♥ 快退开
Emily!
艾米丽
Dad!
爸
You've been shot!
你中枪了
We need an ambulance 3430 Walner Avenue.
沃尔纳大道3430号♥需要救护车
We got a gunshot victim.
有人中枪了
I saw him. I saw him again, and this time there were 2 of them.
我又看到他了 这次还有两个
How many of them are there?
到底还有多少
Oh my god. Keep away from me.
天呐 离我远点
Ambulance is on its way.
救护车正在过来
We know that you are Weten Ogen.
我们知道你们是山猫精
We know all about the Maagd Zoektocht.
以及少女骑士的事
I hate that. I never wanted to be any part of it.
我厌恶这事 我根本不想参与
I never wanted to marry anybody.
我谁都不想嫁
It's their tradition, not mine. It's okay.
这是他们的传统 不是我的 没事的
No, it's not okay.
不 有事
I just wanted my own life,
我只想过自己的日子
and look at what this stupid quest has done.
看看这愚蠢的任务的后果
Emily, the quest was never for them.
艾米丽 这任务从来都不是给他们的
What?
什么
I had to make sure you had the strength to take over.
我得确保你有能力接手
I don't understand.
我不明白
It was always your quest,
这是你的任务
not theirs.
不是他们
You proved yourself to me far more worthy than any man.
你向我证明了 你比那些男人强多了
Are you gonna arrest me?
你们要逮捕我吗
No, we're gonna arrest your father.
不 我们要逮捕你父亲
But he didn't kill anyone. It was me that did it.
但他没杀人 杀人的是我
Every time you killed someone, it was to save Frankie's life.
你杀人都是为了救弗兰基的命
Makes it tricky to prosecute.
这很难落实起诉
Your dad's under arrest for solicitation to kill Frankie Adkins.
而你♥爸♥被捕是因为教唆他人杀害弗兰基·爱德金斯
Yeah, what's left of him.
是啊 他剩下的那么点儿
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表