剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Nope. Lauren Cole is clean.
没有 劳伦·科尔背景清白
So what do we have here?
这里是什么情况
Meet Chester Avery and Robert Kyle.
来认识一下切斯特·艾弗里和罗伯特·凯尔
Truck's registered to Mr. Kyle, on the right.
卡车是凯尔先生名下的 右边这位
They're pretty traumatized.
他们伤得不轻啊
So are their clothes.
衣服也是
Puncture marks, scratches all over...
刺伤 满身的抓伤
Somebody or somebodies really wanted these guys to suffer.
某人或某些人看来打定主意要折磨他们
My guess is, it didn't happen here.
我觉得事发地点不是这里
Probably dumped in the truck, left here.
可能是抛尸在卡车上 停在了这里
All right, let CSU have it.
好 让犯罪现场小组接手吧
Yeah.
对
One of 'em's got a phone.
有人带了手♥机♥
I'd answer that if I were you.
如果是我的话 我会接的
Hello.
喂
Where the hell have you been?
你们到底去哪野了
Why aren't you answering your damn phone?
干嘛不接电♥话♥
You know I hate it when you do this.
你知道我最讨厌你这样
This is Detective Burkhardt. With whom am I speaking?
我是伯克哈德警探 请问哪位
Oh, god, what did he do no?
天呐 他犯了什么事
We lived together for three years.
我们同居三年了
How did he die?
他怎么死的
We don't know yet.
还不知道
We found Robert and Chester's bodies this morning.
今早发现的罗伯特和切斯特的尸体
We're sorry. We know this isn't easy.
很遗憾 我们知道这不好受
I wanted him to stay home.
我让他在家里待着的
I knew something was gonna happen there.
我就知道那里会出事
Where is that? That stupid dump.
哪里 那个破垃圾场
What dump? The quarry on Oaks bottom.
什么垃圾场 欧克斯路尽头的采石场
Isn't that where you found them?
你们不是在那里发现的他们吗
We found their truck in a cornfield.
我们在一片玉米地里发现的他们的车
What? Someone drove the truck there.
什么 有人把车开去那了
Their bodies were in the back.
他们的尸体在后车厢
And what about johnny?
那约翰尼呢
Where's he? There were three of them?
他在哪 有三个人
Yeah, they were all going there together.
对 他们一起去的
Johnny, Chester, and...
约翰尼 切斯特
Robert.
罗伯特
You're a klaustreich.
你是野猫精
You killed them. You killed them all!
你杀了他们 是你杀了他们
It wasn't me.
不是我
And I'm not gonna hurt you.
我也不会伤害你
We're investigating their murders.
我们正在调查他们的谋杀案
We don't know who Johnny is,
我们不知道约翰尼是谁
and we haven't found a third body.
也没发现第三具尸体
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Was Robert a klaustreich too?
罗伯特也是野猫精吗
Yes.
对
What about Chester and Johnny?
那切斯特和约翰尼呢
We all are.
我们都是
What were they doing at the dump?
他们去垃圾场干嘛
Having a little bit of fun.
找乐子
What does that mean?
什么意思
They look for reinigen.
去找鼠精
Why?
为什么
They like to chase 'em, you know.
他们喜欢追他们玩
We need to find Johnny. Do you have his number?
我们要找到约翰尼 你有他的手♥机♥号♥吗
I've been calling him all morning.
我早上一直给他打电♥话♥
He's not answering either.
他也不接电♥话♥
We need his last name and where he lives.
我们要知道他的姓和他的家庭住址
It's Rodwick.
路德维克
Johnny's got a trailer on Wright Island.
约翰尼有辆拖车在莱特岛上
I'll get the address.
我去找下地址
I'll call Wu, have him visit Johnny at the trailer.
我给吴打电♥话♥ 让他去拖车找找约翰尼
We need to check out that dump.
我们得去看看那个垃圾场
He's gone.
他走了
My prince.
我的王子
My poor boy.
我可怜的孩子
Did you find the other klaustreich?
另外那个野猫精找到了吗
We found his trailer but not him.
我们找到了他的拖车 但是没找到他
Find him.
找到他
He's going to pay for the death of my son.
他要为我儿子的死付出代价
It's okay.
没事的
I'm glad you're awake.
很高兴你醒了
You must have been having a nightmare.
你肯定做噩梦了
I'm Christi, your nurse.
我是你的护士 克里斯蒂
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Okay.
挺好的
I'll go get Dr. Nicholson.
我去叫尼克尔森医生
He'll want to see you now that you're awake.
既然你醒了 他要帮你检查一下
I, uh--
我
I need to talk to the man that brought me here.
我要见见那个送我来医院的人
I'll make sure he knows.
我会告诉他的
I'm glad you're awake.
很高兴你醒了
I'm Dr. Nicholson.
我是尼克尔森医生
Do you remember what happened to you last night?
你记得昨晚发生了什么事吗
Not really. I have to talk to the guy--
不太记得 我要见见那个人
Yes, we know. We're contacting the Detective.
我们知道了 我们正在联♥系♥那位警探
I'm just gonna take a look in your eyes.
我只是要看看你的双眼
Look at me. No, I have to go.
看着我 不 我必须要走
You got hit pretty hard last night.
你昨晚伤得不轻
I'd like to do another CAT scan before we release you,
让你出院前 我想再给你做个断层扫描
Just to be sure.
保险起见
Portland, Oregon, is one
俄勒冈州波特兰
of the most beautiful citis in the whole world.
是全世界最美丽的城市之一
I was born here, and I'm proud to call it my home today.
我在这里出生 也很骄傲它是我的家乡
Hi, I'm Andrew Dixon,
你好 我是安德鲁·迪克森
And I'm running for mayor of this great city.
我正竞选这个为杰出城市的市长
I've been a city councilman for the last eight years.
过去八年我一直是市议员
My district has been number one in job creation.
我的辖区是创造就业机会最多的辖区
And I've led the fight for fair business tax,
我还领导了对公平营业税 养老金改革
pension reform, and wage equality.
和平等工资的争取
Let's do things better:
让我们把事情做得更好
listen to the people,
听取民众的心声
pay attention to details, and face issues head-on.
注重细节 直面问题
Portland has some tough decisions to make,
波特兰还有很多艰难的决定要做
and it needs a candidate strong enough to make them.
它需要一位坚定的候选人来做决策
My name is Andrew Dixon, and I'm asking for your vote.
我叫安德鲁·迪克森 希望你投我一票
Then we'll have a narrator say,
这里会有一个旁白说
"Andrew is heartily endorsed by teachers, firemen,
"安德鲁受到了教师 消防员
and Portland police."
和波特兰警方的大力支持"
What do you think, Sean?
你觉得怎么样 肖恩
I think it looks good,
看起来不错
and I think you have a great chance with or without me.
而且我觉得有没有我你的获胜几率都很大
I want you on this team.
我希望你加入我的队伍
And I want you running this department,
我想要你以局长的身份
as chief.
来负责这个部门
What do you got?
什么情况
Hey, I've been trying to call you guys.
我一直给你们打电♥话♥
Just got back from Johnny Rodwick's trailer
刚从约翰尼·路德维克在莱特岛上的
on Wright Island.
拖车那回来
His place was ransacked.
那地方被洗劫了
His car's tires were slashed.
车胎都被砍了
Trailer's front door was kicked in, windows broken.
拖车的前门被踹坏了 窗户碎了
It was a mess.
一团乱
Did you find Johnny? No.
找到约翰尼了吗 没有
Checked all around. No Johnny, no bodies.
四周看了一圈 没有约翰尼 也没有尸体
Any blood? No.
有血迹吗 没有
Doesn't mean there isn't any.
但并不能说明就没有
Got a CSU team going over it now.
让CSU小队去现场查看了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表