剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I'm Conrad Bonaparte.
我是康拉德·波拿巴
I was told we were gonna meet tomorrow.
我记得我们明天才见面
I heard what happened with Diana and Adalind.
我听说了戴安娜和爱达玲的事
We can't afford for Adalind to make the wrong choice, huh?
爱达玲现在可不能选错 不是吗
It's her decision.
怎么选是她自己的事
Well,
当然
she should certainly believe it is.
她当然应该这么认为
She is a Hexenbiest.
她可是个巫女
All the more reason she should be with us.
所以她更应该跟我们在一起了
If she chooses the Grimm,
如果她选择了格林
we will have to kill her.
我们只能除掉她
Well, you may not want to mention that to Diana.
你最好不要让戴安娜知道这件事
Your daughter is extremely valuable to all of us.
你女儿对我们来说非常重要
She is young, so she won't understand everything,
她还小 不明事理
but she will trust her mother and father.
但是她会相信自己的父母
But you need to be together for that to happen,
这就需要你们两个在一起
which brings me to the Grimm.
那么就事关格林了
What about him?
跟他有什么关系
You work together.
你们是同事
You have a relationship with him, no?
你跟他有交情 对吧
Well, that's not gonna last very long
如果爱达玲跟我一起走了
if Adalind comes with me.
我们不会再有什么交情
Not if you convince him that he should be on our side.
如果你说服他跟我们一个阵营就没事了
Why would he align himself with Black Claw?
他为什么要选择跟暗爪合作
Because he's part of our world.
因为他也是跟我们一国的
Because we have a place for him.
因为我们要他有用
Because there is no other choice.
因为他别无选择
Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm right here, honey.
我就在这儿呢 宝贝
Where are you? Right here.
你在哪里 就在这里
Diana?
戴安娜
Come back!
回来
It's okay, buddy.
没事的 小子
Kelly was hungry.
凯利饿了
Didn't mean to wake you.
本来不想吵醒你的
Everything okay?
你没事吧
Uh, yeah.
没事
I just didn't see him in the crib and got scared.
只是看他不在摇篮里被吓了一跳而已
Sorry.
抱歉
Nick, we need to talk.
尼克 我们得谈谈
Okay.
好的
Is there a problem?
出什么事了吗
Yeah.
是的
It's sort of a communication problem.
算是沟通问题
You knew, didn't you?
你已经知道了 是吗
I should've told you sooner.
我应该早点告诉你的
Well, you're telling me now.
现在告诉我也不晚
I wanted to.
我之前想说的
I tried.
我努力过
I really did.
真的
I just got too scared.
我只是太害怕了
I told you I would never hurt you.
我告诉过你我永远也不会伤害你的
People change their mind, Nick.
人的想法是会变的 尼克
I lost my mom when I was 12...
我12岁时就失去了母亲
And then I got her back, and...
然后她回到了我身边 然后...
I lost her again.
我又再次失去了她
I would never do that to Kelly.
我绝不会让凯利经历这种事
And I would never hurt you.
我也绝不会伤害你的
I'm just worried the world's never gonna leave us alone.
我只是担心我们永远也没个消停
I was just checking his heart rate.
我刚刚在检查他的心率
I thought that the monitor wasn't working right.
我以为那个监测仪出问题了
I--I can't explain it.
我...我无法解释
I don't know what I saw,
我不知道自己看见了什么
but it wasn't normal.
但那绝对不正常
Oh, my God. It got out.
天呐 它逃走了
It got out!
它逃走了
I just had to use the restroom.
我只是上个了厕所
Is everything okay?
出什么事了吗
Morning.
早呀
You're really okay with this?
你真的能接受吗
What?
接受什么
Waking up with a smart, beautiful, amazing woman?
早上和一个聪明美丽的女人一起醒来吗
You know what I mean.
你知道我在问什么
You're Wesen.
你是格林生物
I'm not.
而我不是
Don't hold it against me.
别因为这个推开我哦
I don't.
不会的
I'm sorry that I did before.
很抱歉我之前这么做了
Some things take a little time.
有些事情是需要时间的
Well, part of it was your friend.
一部分原因是因为你朋友啦
Nick? Yeah.
尼克吗 是啊
He's a Grimm.
他是个格林
We're not exactly taught to trust them.
我们被教育不能相信他们
Does he know what's going on between us?
他知道我们俩之间的事吗
He does.
知道
You worried about him?
你担心他吗
Should I be?
我该担心吗
No.
不该
He has no reason to hurt you.
他没有理由伤害你
Unless, of course, you hurt me.
当然了 除非你伤害了我
So you're saying I'm stuck.
意思是我别无选择了
Apparently you are.
显然是的
So what's it like working with a Grimm
和格林一起工作 了解这一切
and knowing all this?
是什么感觉呀
It's, um...
感觉...
sort of like chasing Alice down the rabbit hole.
有点像是追着爱丽丝下了兔子洞
Well, I'd like to get a more normal introduction to Nick.
我想以一个更正常一点的方式认识一下尼克
Sure.
没问题
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
I'm starving, yeah.
饿死了
I'll make us something.
我去给我俩弄点吃的
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
You made dinner.
晚餐是你做的
I'll make breakfast.
早餐就放着我来
And it looks to be a tight mayoral race here in Portland
波特兰的市长竞选中似乎出现了激烈的竞争
between Steven Gallagher and recent candidate,
史蒂文·加林格和新任候选人
police captain Sean Renard.
警♥察♥队长肖恩·雷纳德不分高下
Your CAT scan came back clear,
你的造影扫描没什么问题
but your body temperature and your blood pressure are lower than normal.
但你的体温和血压低于正常值
Isn't that a good thing?
那不是好事吗
Not necessarily.
不尽然
It appears there are antibodies to Rh-positive blood,
你体内出现了RH阳性血的抗体
but your blood is O, and without ever having had a transfusion,
但你是O型血 也从没接受过输血
it's a medical anomaly.
这在医学上很反常
So you can't explain it?
所以说你无法解释吗
Not really, but it doesn't seem to be having
的确 但这一点貌似对你的健康
any adverse effects on your health,
没有什么不良影响
and you've been stable for 24 hours,
加上你已经稳定了24小时了
so we think you're good to go home.
我们认为你可以回家了
When? Now.
什么时候 现在
But you need to be careful.
但你还是得小心点
If you feel lightheaded,
假如觉得头晕的话
it's probably a good idea to check back in.
最好还是回来检查一下
And we'll take him home.
我们会送他回家的
Get me out of here.
快带我离开这里
I'm starving.
我饿死了
Thanks, Doc.
谢了 医生
I really appreciate this.
谢谢你们
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表