剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, we're here for you.
我们会罩着你的
We are here for him, right?
我们会罩着他的 是吧
Yeah, most of the time.
是啊 大部分时候都是吧
I mean, we paid for the burger.
我是说 汉堡是我们买♥♥的
And the fries.
还有薯条
Don't forget the fries.
别忘了薯条
Yeah, you guys are awesome.
是啊 你俩真是棒极了
Ooh, that sounded insincere.
听起来很不真诚啊
No, I think he meant it.
不 我觉得他是真心的
Man, you inhaled that.
老兄 你还真是狼吞虎咽啊
I have been dreaming of red meat.
我最近做梦都想吃牛羊肉
Speaking of dreams,
说到做梦
I'm having some really weird ones lately.
我近来一直在做一些很奇怪的梦
Weirder than red meat?
比吃牛羊肉还奇怪吗
Oh, yeah.
可不是嘛
I'm running through a forest, hunting.
我在森林里奔跑 捕猎
Very real, and sort of primal.
非常真实 而且像是一种原始冲动
Animalistic.
非常兽♥性♥
You did slam your head pretty good.
你确实是狠狠地撞到了头
Mm, no, this--
不 这个...
this was before I hit my head.
这些梦是在我撞到头之前做的
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I've just been spending too much time with Wesen.
也许我只是和格林生物待久了
Tell me about it.
深有同感
Look, if you keep having these dreams,
听着 假如你一直做这种梦的话
just make sure to call Rosalee.
打个电♥话♥给罗莎莉
I'm sure she has something that can make you sleep better.
我确信她一定有东西可以改善你的睡眠
Yeah, okay.
好的 没问题
Look, I'm just gonna get changed, and I'm coming back in.
我去换个衣服 然后回去上班
Oh, no. You're staying home.
不行 在家待着把
Will you please take the day off?
求你休一天假吧
I mean, Portland will survive one day without you.
你不在一天 波特兰也不会毁灭
And what if it doesn't?
万一它真毁灭了呢
Then we'll know who to blame.
那我们就知道该找谁算账了
Just get some rest.
好好休息一下吧
Oh, we have to schedule this deposition sooner rather than later.
我们早点安排这次取证好过拖到后面
We have a court date.
开庭日期已经定了
We can't keep postponing this.
我们不能一直拖着了
Mommy.
妈妈
I'm gonna have to call you back.
我得等下再打回给你了
Mommy?
妈妈
Diana?
戴安娜
Where are you?
你在哪里
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm waiting for you.
我在等你
Mommy, I want you to come home now.
妈妈 我要你现在就回家
Now!
现在
No, Diana!
不 戴安娜
Di--
戴...
Mommy.
妈妈
Mommy.
妈妈
I'm waiting.
我在等着呢
Where are you?
你在哪里
Where are you?
你在哪里
You're not my mommy.
你不是我妈妈
You're back.
你们回来了
Black Claw found the safe house.
暗爪找到了安全屋
Killed the guardians.
杀死守护者
They have Diana.
抓走了戴安娜
They brought Diana here for Adalind.
他们把戴安娜带来是为了接近爱达玲
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I think I just connected with her.
我想我刚刚与她心灵感应了
She did that?
是她弄的吗
Yeah.
没错
And I saw her.
我看到她了
Okay.
好吧
How did that happen? I don't know.
怎么会这样 不知道
Must have something to do with Adalind turning into Juliette,
肯定和爱达玲变身成朱丽叶
and then Juliette turning into Adalind.
然后朱丽叶又变身成爱达玲有关
So you sort of got your wires crossed?
所以你们的心电感应交织在一起
Something like that.
差不多是这样吧
This little girl has a lot of power.
这小女孩的能力不小
I just felt some of it, and it felt like...
我只能感觉到一些 这感觉就像是
grabbing hold of a lightening bolt.
抓住了闪电束
You think Diana's reaching out to Adalind?
你认为戴安娜在联络爱达玲吗
More like demanding.
更像是在要求
We got to tell Nick.
我们要通知尼克
This is an opportunity for me to show what I stand for,
这是我表达立场 为我们大家
and for all of us here to achieve what we want
争取波特兰未来的
for the future of Portland.
好时机
I know what we're capable of.
我知道我们的能力
The drive and the will of every citizen of Portland
波特兰每一个市民的愿望和欲望
is evident to us all,
显而易见
except for my opponent, who would put the needs
除了我的竞争对手
of the corporations ahead of the needs--
会把企业需要放在第一位
Now, I'm not just spitting out baseless accusations.
我并不是在妄加指控
Take a look at my opponent's record as city councilman
请看看我竞争对手的市议员记录
and you'll see for yourself
您将会看到
speech after speech of empty promises and stale ideas.
一次次演讲后所许下的空头支票和陈旧的概念
I came to Portland 'cause this is--
我来波特兰只因为这是...
Damn it!
该死的
Stupid, stupid, stupid!
笨手 笨手 笨手
Well, the Portland that you and I have come to love
我们所爱的波特兰
would be pushed aside.
将会被抛在一边
What a career politician like Mr. Gallagher
加林格先生那样的政♥治♥人物
shows with his time in office...
在竞选时的表现
The status quo.
现状
I promise you that I will make this great city--
我向你保证我会把它变成一座美好的城市
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
Nick, it's me.
尼克 是我
Trubel? Where are you?
麻烦鬼 你在哪
We just got back to Portland.
我们刚回到波特兰
You and Meisner?
你和梅森尔吗
Yeah. Look, we need to talk.
是的 我们需要好好谈谈
Not on the phone. And bring Hank too.
当面谈 带汉克一起来
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我尽快赶过去
What was that about?
什么事
Trubel and Meisner are back.
麻烦鬼和梅森尔回来了
They need to see us.
他们要见我们
Then this chair is not where I want to be.
那我就不想留在这张椅子上了
Thanks again, Mrs. Sacks.
再次感谢你 塞克斯太太
Bye.
拜
Thank you.
谢谢
Spice and Tea.
茶叶香料店
Rosalee, it's Wu.
罗莎莉 我是吴
Wu! How you feeling?
吴 你感觉怎么样
You out of the hospital?
你出院了吗
Yeah, yeah.
是的
Feeling okay, but, uh,
感觉还行 但是
I kind of got some strange stuff going on.
我身上发生了一些怪事
Can't really figure it out.
实在搞不清楚是什么
You want to come by the shop?
你要来店里给我看看吗
Yeah. I do.
好的
How late are you gonna be there?
你在那会待到多晚
We'll wait for you. Okay.
我们会等你的 好
Thank you.
谢谢
Who are we waiting for? Wu.
我们要等谁 等吴
He's out of the hospital? Apparently.
他出院了吗 显然是
Something's bothering him though,
但是有事令他感到困扰
so he wants to come by and see if we can help him out.
所以他想过来 看看我们能否帮忙
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表