剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It's kind of hard to sleep after finding out that the woman
知道要杀我们两个
who tried to kill me and you and helped the royals
并且帮助皇室偷我女儿的女人还活着
steal my daughter is alive and well.
很难睡着
I'm not gonna let her hurt you.
我不会让她伤害你们的
You heard Trubel.
你听到麻烦鬼的话了
She's a weapon.
她是个武器
And what if she goes after Kelly?
如果她要杀凯利怎么办
What if she's like the old Juliette
如果她还是原来的朱丽叶
and wants you back?
想要你回到她身边怎么办
I know you feel responsible for what happened to her...
我知道你觉得她的事跟你有关...
Adalind. And that makes you vulnerable.
爱达玲 这让你很脆弱
It makes me and our son vulnerable as well.
也让我和我的儿子很脆弱
Juliette being back does not change the way
朱丽叶回来不会改变
I feel about Kelly or you.
我对你和凯利的感情
You sure?
你确定吗
I'm sure.
我确定
Mounting reports from Juarez,
来自华瑞兹[墨西哥]
Damascus, Istanbul, and several cities
大马士革[叙利亚] 伊斯坦布尔及撒哈拉沙漠
in sub-Saharan Africa are equally as troubling.
以南非洲多个城市的报告越来越多 很令人头疼
According to our agents,
据我们的探员汇报
this political unrest in Asia and Europe
在亚洲及欧洲的政局动荡
is being instigated by Schwarzkralle.
也是黑暗魔爪煽动的
They are organizing far beyond
他们的组织比我们想象的
what we thought them capable of.
要大很多
This threatens all of us, and it cannot be tolerated.
这对我们所有人构成了威胁 不能容忍♥
We need to take the vote on implementing our response.
我们需要对我们的处理手段做出投票
Make no mistake. We are at war!
别搞错了 这是战争
And we can have no mercy on those responsible.
对始作俑者我们不能有任何仁慈之心
All in favor.
支持的举手
No.
不
Occultatum Libera!
隐匿自♥由♥
Nick.
尼克
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I don't know.
我不知道
Trubel just left.
麻烦鬼走了
You shouldn't have come here.
你不应该来这儿
Why didn't you tell me she was alive?
你为什么不告诉我她还活着
You can't be here. Where is she?
你不能来这儿 她在哪儿
I'll contact Burkhardt when the time is right.
我会在合适的时间联♥系♥伯克哈德的
That's not good enough.
别想糊弄我
You're still hurt. Don't make it worse.
你伤还没好 别再加重伤情了
What did you do to her?
你们对她做了什么
What we had to!
做了必须要做的
Nothing from Trubel?
麻烦鬼还没有消息吗
Not yet.
还没有
I can't believe she would just leave like that.
我不敢相信她就这么走了
She wouldn't.
她不会的
I know what I'm doing is important
我知道我做的事很重要
and Kelly needs me more than anyone else,
凯利比任何人都需要我
but I wish there was something I could do to help you.
但我希望能做点什么帮帮你
And I wish that having this baby had been our choice.
我也希望生这个孩子是我们两个自愿的
I can't help but wonder if you think this should have been
我禁不住想你是不是希望这是朱丽叶的孩子
Juliette's child, not mine.
而不是我的
I had a chance for a normal life with Juliette,
我之前有机会和朱丽叶过正常生活
and you gave that to me when you stopped me from being a Grimm.
这一切是在你夺走我的格林身份后 我才拥有的
That wasn't exactly my intention at the time.
这不是我那时的目的
I know.
我知道
But still, we had a chance,
但是我们有过机会
and we didn't take it.
我们没有把握
I wish I could take it all back--
我希望我能收回一切
Everything I did to you.
我对你做的一切
Except for Kelly.
除了凯利
Except for Kelly.
除了凯利
That was so not a good thing to do.
这事儿真不该做
I wouldn't say that.
我可不会这么说
It's just a little complicated right now.
只是现在有点复杂
Mm, yeah. I've thought about it a lot.
是啊 我想了很多
Me too.
我也是
Thinking about it's a lot safer.
就想想这样会更安全点
I don't think there's anything safe about us,
我觉得我们没有什么安全可言
but if anything ever does,
但如果有这样的事
you know, get going,
能顺利的事
we should make sure it is about us.
我们得确定是我们两个的事
Who is it? It's Trubel.
是谁 是麻烦鬼
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I saw Meisner.
我去见梅森尔了
What did he say?
他说什么了
You're gonna see Juliette today.
你今天就可以见到朱丽叶
He'll contact you later. It'll be a public place.
他稍后会联♥系♥你 会在公共场合见面
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗
I have to deal with this.
我必须要处理这件事
Yeah, you do.
没错
Hank.
汉克
We found Billie Trump's parents.
我们找到比莉·特朗普的父母了
They live in West Linn.
他们住在西林镇
Oh, we should pay them a visit.
我们应该去拜访他们一下
That's what I was thinking.
我也这么想
Any word on Juliette?
有朱丽叶的消息吗
I'm supposed to meet her today.
我今天会见到她
You talk to her?
你跟她说话了吗
Not yet.
还没有
I'll talk to you when I get in.
我到局里再跟你说
Yeah, I'm staying here.
我会待在这
I'm tired, and I'm hungry.
我很累也很饿
We lost a lot of good soldiers,
我们失去了很多优秀的战士
and it hurts.
这令人难过
It hurts to the core.
非常难过
This pain is so dark, it will never go away.
这痛苦如此深刻 永远也不会消散
They were our friends,
他们是我们的朋友
our families,
我们的家人
people we loved.
我们爱的人
They were willing to give their lives
他们愿意为此献出生命
for something that they believed would change
他们相信这能解放
centuries of repression
几个世纪以来的压♥迫♥
and fear
恐惧
and humiliation.
以及羞辱
And they will not be forgotten.
他们不会被遗忘
Spread the word.
把消息扩散出去
The days of hiding in shadows are over,
躲藏在阴影里的日子结束了
but the nights of vengeance
但是复仇的黑夜
have just begun.
才刚刚拉开序幕
What about Xavier?
泽维尔呢
They're all dead because of him.
他们的死都是因为他
The cops still have him.
他还在警♥察♥手里
He'll pay for what he did.
他会为他的行为付出代价
Jed...
杰德
Looks like Billie had it pretty good.
看来比莉家境很好啊
Gavin Trump? Yes?
你是加文·特朗普吗 我是
I'm Detective Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德警探
This is Detective Griffin.
这是格里芬警探
We'd like to talk to you about your daughter, Billie.
我们想跟你谈谈你的女儿比莉
What's going on?
发生什么事了
They're police detectives asking about Billie.
他们是警探 来调查比莉
Oh, my god, what happened? Is she all right?
天啊 怎么了 她还好吗
Billie was involved in a violent confrontation.
比莉牵涉进了一场暴♥力♥冲突
There's a warrant out for her arrest.
警局已经对她发出了逮捕令
What?
什么
Is she here? No.
她在吗 不在
When was the last time you were in touch with her?
你们上次联♥系♥她是什么时候
Last time was about two, maybe three weeks ago.
上次是两三周之前了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表