剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Could you smile, Brian? Yeah, that's right.
笑一笑 布莱恩 对 很好
Good job. Great.
很棒 做得好
This hyper-accelerated aging doesn't seem to be too rare,
根据这篇《极速老化的非正常医学现象》
according to this research paper,
这种极速老化现象
"Medical Abnormality Linked to Extreme Aging”.
并不是个例
There have been half a dozen cases
在过去三年里
in and around the Portland area in the last three years.
在波特兰及其周边地区发生了六起
They call it a disease cluster.
他们称这是一组病群
Sounds more like our Musasat Alsh-Shabab.
听起来很像甲虫怪
They name the victim? Yeah, at the end of the paper.
他们说了受害人姓名吗 有 在文末提到
Any survivors?
有生存者吗
No, but there are before and after photos.
没有 但是有前后对比照
All attacked by a mysterious disease
他们都得了怪病
that aged them within 48 hours of contracting it.
在被感染后48小时迅速老化
Call just came in. Car rolled off the road.
有报♥警♥ 车驶出道路
Driver dead.
司机死亡了
And you're telling us about a traffic accident why?
你为什么通知我们一个交通事故
Driver appears to be in his 90s.
司机看起来像90岁
License says he's 19.
而驾照写是19岁
Thought you might want to check it out.
我估计你们想去看看
Prints off the body match Brian Grady.
指纹对比显示是布莱恩·格雷迪
He's the owner of that truck.
卡车是他名下的
According to witnesses,
根据目击者
the driver lost control, ended up here.
司机失控了 停在这儿了
Doesn't look 19 to me.
我看他不像19岁
Malcolm Caulfield, Studio Photographer.
马尔科姆·科菲尔德 室内摄影师
Yeah, got a cell phone.
有一个手♥机♥
See if we can get the last numbers called and received.
看看能不能查到打出和接到的最后一个电♥话♥
Yeah.
好的
Didn't the last victim say they saw a photographer too?
上一个被害人不是也说碰到一个摄影师吗
Oh, that's what her roommate said.
是她室友说的
I think we should talk to this photographer
我觉得我们要去找摄影师谈谈
cause I don't think this guy's got a career in modeling.
我不觉得这个人在模特界能有发展
Looks legit.
看起来是合法的
What if he's Musasat Alsh-Shabab?
如果他是甲虫怪怎么办
Well, if he is, he knows nobody can tie him
如果他是 他就知道没人能将
to what happened to the victims.
案件和他联♥系♥起来
All right, well how do you want to handle this?
没错 那你打算怎么解决
First we have to figure out if he's working alone
首先我们要知道他是一个人
or with somebody else.
还是有同伙
You leave the Grimm in the car?
你不用格林身份了
For now.
暂时是
Come in. I'll be right there.
进来 我一会儿就来
Listen, I got to go. Can I call you back tomorrow?
我要挂了 我明天给你回
Terrific. Yeah, looking forward to it.
太棒了 是的 很期待呢
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Malcolm Caulfield? Yes.
马尔科姆·科菲尔德 是的
Detective Burkhardt. This is Detective Griffin.
我是伯克哈德警探 这是格里芬警探
What'd I do?
我做了什么事
Cause I don't remember doing anything bad.
我不记得我做了什么坏事
You shoot these photos?
这些照片是你拍的
Ah, Summer Blake. Yeah, I did.
萨莫·布莱克 是 我拍的
She's a beautiful girl.
她是个美女
Well, is she in some kind of trouble?
她发生什么事儿吗
What about Brian Grady? You take pictures of him?
布莱恩·格雷迪呢 你也给他拍了照片吗
Yeah, last night.
是的 昨天晚上
What's going on?
发生什么事了
They're both dead.
他们都死了
What?
什么
How? Did they know each other?
怎么发生的 他们互相认识吗
Not that we know of.
据我们了解 不认识
Oh, my God. This is why you're here.
我的天 所以你们来这儿了
Look, I just took pictures of them.
我只是给他们拍了照
Why?
为什么
Well they're both very attractive young people.
他们都是很有魅力的年轻人
It's what I do for a living. I discover talent.
这是我的工作 我挖掘才能
I didn't know beauty qualified as talent.
我不认为美貌是才能
Talent is in the eye of the beholder.
才能是在旁观者的眼里的
A lot of my clients have gone on to very successful careers.
我的很多客户事业都很成功
I mean, look at these faces.
我是说 你看这些脸
They're naturally beautiful.
都是天然美
And in the right light, that is about as close
配上合适的灯光
to perfect as you're ever going to get.
就是那种曾想得到的完美
I mean, that is who we all want to be.
毕竟 这是我们都想得到的
How did they die? We're not sure.
他们怎么死的 还不清楚
Where did you meet them?
你在哪儿见到他们的
At Union Way Mall.
在联合路商场
I meet my clients in a lot of places.
我在很多地方遇到我的客户
Malls, parks, streets. I'm always looking.
商场 公园 街上 我一直在寻找
You know, you never know when you're gonna meet
你知道的 你永远不会了解什么时候
that next Heidi Klum.
就会遇到下一个海蒂·克鲁姆
Look, do you think I had something to do with this?
你们不会以为我和这事有关吧
Just have to backtrack everywhere they've been.
我们只是追查所有他们去过的地方
If you think of anything else,
如果你想起其他情况
give us a call.
给我们打电♥话♥
A lot of beautiful people up on those walls.
墙上挂着很多美女帅哥
Kind of like trophies.
像是战利品
Think we can tie any of them to the ones we found
你觉得我们能将这些和报告里的人
in the medical report? Well, it's worth a look.
联♥系♥上吗 值得一试
Let's run his phone records.
我们看看他的手♥机♥记录
And put some surveillance on him.
再监控他
Hello? Did you get more?
你好 你拿到更多的了吗
Yeah, but... Bring it to me.
拿到了 但是 拿来给我
Look, two cops were just at my place.
两个警♥察♥刚来过了
Bring it to me now.
现在就拿来给我
Did you hear what I just said?
你听到我刚刚说的话了吗
I don't care what you just said.
我不管你刚刚说了什么
Bring me the stuff now. This is big business.
立刻把东西带来给我 这可是笔大生意
My god, you look fabulous.
天呐 你真是光彩照人
Doctor, we have a lot of patients waiting.
医生 有很多病人在等着呢
I'm coming!
我马上就来
If Malcolm's supplying someone with something
如果马尔科姆向某人提供
he's taking from his victims,
从死者身上所吸取的物质
more than likely he would have made a call
那在布莱恩和萨莫离开摄影棚之后
after Brian and Summer left his studio.
他极有可能打过电♥话♥
Well then, we isolate the numbers Malcolm called.
那好 我们排查马尔科姆所打过的号♥码
All right.
好的
Three different numbers were called on those dates.
那几天他打过三个不同的号♥码
One is a photo supply store.
一个是相馆
Another one's a dry cleaners.
另一个是干洗店
And the last one's a clinic.
最后一个是诊所
What kind of clinic?
什么诊所
Beauty treatment.
美容院
And he's got his own commercial.
还发布了广♥告♥
Play it.
放来看看
It's time to make a change.
是时候做出改变
Time to restore your true, youthful self.
是时候恢复真实年轻的自我
Do you ever wish you could turn back the clock,
有没有想过能时光倒流
shed your old, tired skin,
脱去年老疲倦的肌肤
and restore your true, youthful self?
恢复真实年轻的自我呢
Hi, I'm Dr. Eugene Forbes.
大家好 我是尤金·福布斯医生
and with my revolutionary new Fountain of Youth treatment,
新型革命性的不老泉疗法
FOY Cream, you can literally...
不老泉霜 能让你的
FOY Cream?
不老泉霜
We talking Fountain of Youth?
是不老泉吗
We may have just found our buyer.
我们可能刚刚找到了买♥♥家
We're gonna need somebody to check him out.
需要找到个人去一探虚实
Yeah.
好
If this photographer is the Musasat Alsh-Shabab,
如果这个摄影师是甲虫怪
then they might be using the clinic to sell the Yanbue.
那他们可能在利用这家诊所倒卖♥♥不老浆
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表