剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I--I'm a little dizzy.
我有点头晕
Okay, it's probably the lights.
可能是闪光灯的问题
Happens if you're not used to it.
如果不习惯的话 是会这样的
I think I need to sit down.
我觉得我得坐下
Yeah, okay.
好
Go ahead, take a seat on the couch.
去吧 去沙发上坐一下
I'm just gonna check the shots.
我看下之前的照片
Summer?
萨莫
Summer?
萨莫
You weren't in Portland when Andrew Dixon was assassinated.
安德鲁·迪克森被刺杀时你不在波特兰
You don't know what you need to know.
有些你该知道的情况你不知道
And you're gonna tell me?
你准备告诉我
That's why you're here.
所以才让你来这
We identified Marwan Hanano from a surveillance camera
我们从监控录像里发现
on West Broadway at 3:57 p.m.,
下午3:57时马尔万·花野在西百老汇街
17 minutes before he gained access
这个时间距离他进入那个可以俯瞰
to the building that overlooked the park
政♥治♥集♥会♥所在公园的公♥寓♥大楼
where the political rally was being held.
只有17分钟
Yeah, I've read the reports.
我看了报告
They don't tell you this.
但他们没有告诉你这个
Seven minutes later,
七分钟后
he fired the shot that killed Andrew Dixon.
他开枪射杀了安德鲁·迪克森
I located Hanano as he was exiting the building
花野离开那栋大楼时我找到了他
and caused an injury
然后弄伤了他
so that he would be taken to the hospital.
这样他就被送往了医院
I took his cell phone
我拿走了他的手♥机♥
and accessed his SIM card.
获取了他的SIM卡
We had every contact and every phone number.
我们得知了他所有的联♥系♥人和他们的号♥码
With the information from his phone,
通过从他手♥机♥中得来的信息
we would have been able to disrupt black Claw's operations in Portland...
我们可能可以摧毁暗爪在波特兰的活动...
as long as Marwan Hanano was still alive.
只要马尔万·花野还活着
And Renard killed him.
而雷纳德把他杀了
He was supposed to. What do you mean?
他本该如此 什么意思
Renard received a call
有人打电♥话♥给雷纳德
about Marwan Hanano being in the hospital.
告诉他马尔万·花野在医院
So what?
所以呢
Marwan had no identification on him.
马尔万身上当时没有任何身份证明
His hair had been dyed blond.
他的头发染成了金色
No one in the hospital could have known who he was.
医院里不可能有人知道他是谁
Only someone who knew Hanano could have made that call.
打电♥话♥的人只可能是认识花野的人
You think Renard was involved?
你觉得雷纳德和这件事有关
If he wasn't, they were using him.
假如没有 那就是被他们利用了
So you're saying he was set up?
所以你是说他被设计了
Renard is going to run for mayor.
雷纳德准备参选市长
There's been no official announcement.
还没有官方声明
There will be.
会有的
And we better know who he's involved with.
而我们最好搞清楚他背后的人是谁
If you're right and I make a move on him
假如你是对的 我去查他
and he finds out,
然后被他发现了
he's gonna know we're onto him.
他就会知道我们盯上他了
I don't want you to do anything.
我不希望你去做任何事
Except tell me where he's gonna be.
你只用告诉我他的行踪就好
When? Soon.
什么时候 不久后
That's it?
就这样吗
For now. Thank you for coming.
暂时是的 谢谢你跑一趟
Summer? Wake up, come on.
萨莫 醒醒 来吧
You fell asleep.
你睡着了
Nap time's over.
小憩时间过了
I must have really gone out.
我肯定是晕过去了
What time is it?
现在几点了
It's a little after 9:00.
刚过九点
You definitely had enough for one session.
你这一次拍得足够多了
Let me show you some of these shots.
我给你看几张照片吧
Wow, these look amazing.
这些照片看上去真棒啊
No, you look amazing.
不 是你看上去很棒
I'll send some to you.
我会发一些给你
Holy crap. You're a supermodel.
我勒个去 你简直是超模啊
Why can't I be a supermodel?
我为啥就不能当超模呢
You really think they're good?
你真的觉得照得好看吗
Good? They're great.
何止是好看 简直美翻
He said he's gonna send them to some agents.
他说了会发一些给几个经纪人
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
No, what?
到底怎么了
It just looks like you've got a little wrinkle.
只是你看上去像是长了条小皱纹
What? It's nothing serious.
什么 不是什么大事啦
It's just a little wrinkle.
只是条小皱纹而已
It might have just been a shadow.
有可能只是一道阴影而已
It's not a shadow, it's on my face.
不是什么阴影 它是长在我脸上的
You just need some moisturizer.
抹点乳液就好了
Collin, are you here?
科林 你到了吗
Okay, I'm coming right down.
好的 我马上下来
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I told you. Drinks with Collin.
告诉过你了 去和科林喝酒
Drinks?
喝酒
You may have the face,
你也许是有张好脸蛋
but I got the booty.
但我有大屁♥股♥啊
See you in the morning.
明早见
What? No way.
怎么回事 不可能
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
天呐 老天爷啊
My teeth.
我的牙
How much do you have?
你手上有多少
As much as I could make.
我尽我所能了
When are you gonna tell me how you get it?
你打算什么时候告诉我你是怎么搞到这个的
If I told you, everybody's know.
假如我告诉你了 大家就都知道了
Oh, I think you can trust me.
我觉得你可以信任我
I don't trust anybody.
我谁都不信任
Why? Is this illegal?
为什么 这是违法所得吗
No.
不是
But once the secret's out, what would I have?
但一旦泄密了 我还有什么
We need to take this to the next level.
我们得进行下一步了
No, we need to take it slow.
不 我们得慢慢来
This can get out of control real easy.
这事很容易就会失控的
You're using it, aren't you?
你在用 是不是
I had to make sure you weren't trying to cheat me.
我得确保你没有在坑我啊
I told you not to use it.
我都叫你别用了
This could ruin everything.
这样可能会把一切都毁了的
I think I know what I'm doing. No, you don't.
我觉得我自己心里有数 不 你没数
This is powerful stuff.
这东西很强效的
A little goes a long way.
一点点就能产生很大的影响
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
I won't use it anymore.
我不会再用了
See that you don't.
千万不能再用了
Where's my money?
钱呢
When do I get more?
我什么时候能拿到更多
When I'm ready.
等我准备好了
Morning, superstar.
早上好啊 大明星
Summer?
萨莫
You better not still be in bed.
你最好没有还赖在床上
You look like a man with something on his mind.
你看上去心事重重啊
Yeah, well I saw Eve last night.
是啊 我昨晚和伊芙见了一面
How'd that go?
怎么样
Is the Captain here yet? No.
队长来了吗 还没
Eve thinks that the Captain was set up to kill Marwan.
伊芙觉得队长是被人设计杀了马尔万的
By who? Black Claw, maybe.
被谁设计 也许是暗爪
But she thinks the Captain may have been in on it.
但她觉得队长可能是知情的
Why? So he could be the hero.
为什么 这样他就能当英雄了
Are you kidding me?
你是在逗我吗
I was in the Captain's office, so was Wu.
我当时就在队长办公室了 吴也在
The Captain's here.
队长来了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表