剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Grimm"...
《格林》前情提要
It's a boy.
是个男孩
Whether you accept this child or not,
无论你接不接受他
I'm gonna have our baby, Nick.
我要生下我们的孩子了 尼克
I stilled killed three women. They won't stop looking.
我还是杀了三个女人 他们也不会停止调查
What we need is a suspect that's about your height...
我们需要的是一个跟你差不多身高的嫌疑犯
With a British accent.
还操着一口英音
What are the chances of finding that?
要找到这样的几率得多低啊
No!
不
I didn't know Kenneth was gonna do that.
我不知道肯尼斯会这么做
You should have killed me when you had the chance.
刚刚有机会的时候 你应该杀了我的
Good-bye, Juliette.
再见 朱丽叶
No, Juliette.
不 朱丽叶
Get her.
抓住她
No. No.
不 不
No! No, get--
不 不 放...
What are you doing?
你们要干什么
Don't hurt him!
不要伤害他
Trubel, run!
麻烦鬼 快跑
Oh, my God.
天呐
What are you doing?
你们要干什么
Trubel?
麻烦鬼
Hank.
汉克
Nick, just checking in on you.
尼克 我就是想问问你怎么样
I'm heading in.
我正在往你家赶
There were a lot of them.
他们人手很多
They must have drugged me or something.
他们肯定是给我下药了
Where are you?
你在哪里
At home.
在家
Juliette's dead.
朱丽叶死了
What? Juliette's dead.
什么 朱丽叶死了
They took Trubel.
他们抓走了麻烦鬼
All right, Nick, stay there. I'm on my way.
尼克 待在家 我马上到
No, Juliette.
不 朱丽叶
Nick.
尼克
Hey, I was trying to let you sleep.
我还想让你多睡会儿呢
I know.
我知道
Thanks, but my brain wouldn't shut off.
谢谢 但我没办法停止我的思绪
Wouldn't even slow down.
慢都慢不下来
I know.
我知道
There's a little too much going on.
一下子发生的事有点多
What am I saying? There's a lot too much going on.
我在说什么 是太多
I was thinking, you know,
我在想
Nick's gonna need a lot of help.
尼克应该会需要很多帮助
Adalind's gonna have that baby sooner than later,
爱达玲迟早要把孩子生下来
and...
而且
And what?
而且什么
It's Nick.
是尼克
Hey, Nick. How are Have you seen Trubel?
尼克 你怎么样 你们见到过麻烦鬼吗
No. Are you okay?
没有 你还好吗
When was the last time you saw her?
你们最后一次见她是什么时候
Last night. We left her at Bud's.
昨晚 我们把她留在巴德家了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Juliette's dead. What?
朱丽叶死了 什么
They took her body. They grabbed Trubel.
他们带走了她的尸体 还绑♥架♥了麻烦鬼
They took my mom's head.
他们把我母亲的头也带走了
I don't know what the hell's going on.
我不知道发生了什么
I'll call you back.
我等下再打给你
Juliette's dead?
朱丽叶死了
What the hell?
什么情况
She was hiding.
她之前东躲西♥藏♥的
She went to the trailer.
她去了我的拖车
You know that FBI agent?
你知道那个
I think her name's Chavez?
叫查瓦兹的联邦探员吗
She's Wesen.
她是格林生物
You saw her woge?
你看到她转化了
Yeah, when she kidnapped me.
没错 就在她绑♥架♥我的时候
It's Chavez.
是查瓦兹干的
Nick. It's Chavez.
尼克 是查瓦兹
Nick.
尼克
Nick, what happened?
尼克 发生了什么
Juliette was here last night, trying to kill me.
朱丽叶昨晚在这里 她想要杀了我
She would have, too, but Trubel shot her.
她本来都要成功了 可是麻烦鬼打中了她
Trubel killed Juliette?
麻烦鬼杀了朱丽叶
Yeah, with the crossbow, before she could kill me.
在她杀死我之前 被麻烦鬼用十字弓射死了
Oh, my God. Juliette's dead?
天呐 朱丽叶居然死了
I was holding her when she died.
她死的时候我还抱着她
I thought you said she got on the helicopter.
你不是说你看着她上了飞机的吗
No, I saw her heading to the helicopter.
没有 我看着她往那边赶
I never saw her get on it. Hank, she's dead.
但我没看到她登机 汉克 她死了
I was holding her in my arms--
当时我就抱着她
Okay, okay. Nick, Nick, Nick. Just take it easy.
好了 尼克 尼克 冷静
Then we got hit. They came in from everywhere.
然后我们就被袭击了 他们从四面八方涌进来
Who? I don't know.
谁 我不知道
But it was professional. They grabbed Trubel.
但他们手法很专业 他们抓走了麻烦鬼
I tried to stop them. They drugged me.
我试着阻止他们 可是他们把我迷晕了
When I woke up, Juliette's body was gone
等我醒来 朱丽叶的尸体不见了
and my mom's head.
我母亲的头也失踪了
They took everything, even the crossbow.
他们把一切都拿走了 连十字弓也是
Why?
为什么
So there'd be no evidence
这样的话就没有证据证明
of what they did or that Trubel was ever here.
他们做过这些事 麻烦鬼也没来过这里
Was it the Royals? No, it wasn't the Royals.
是皇室的人吗 不 不是他们
If it was the Royals, I'd be dead right now.
如果是皇室的人 我现在已经死了
Okay, then who? Chavez.
那会是谁呢 查瓦兹
The FBI agent? That Chavez?
那个联调局探员查瓦兹
That's the only thing that makes sense.
这是唯一合理的解释
Well, none of this is making much sense right now.
我觉得现在什么都不合理
She abducted Trubel once before.
她已经绑♥架♥过麻烦鬼一次了
What the hell? To see if she was a Grimm.
你说什么 为了查出她是不是格林
But what does she want with a Grimm?
她绑♥架♥格林干什么
Trubel told me that Chavez is part
麻烦鬼说查瓦兹属于某个秘密政♥府♥小组
of a secret government group that wanted to use her
他们想要利用她
to help them go after Wesen.
帮助他们抓到格林生物
But if they wanted a Grimm, why didn't they take you too?
如果他们想抓格林 为什么没抓你呢
Chavez doesn't know about me.
查瓦兹还不知道我是格林
When she was investigating Weston Steward
她在调查韦斯顿·斯图尔德射伤队长时
shooting the captain, I wasn't a Grimm.
我当时已经不是格林了
And they saw one of the books from the trailer
后来他们在麻烦鬼的房♥间里看见了一本
in Trubel's room.
从我拖车里拿来的书
All right, how did they even know Trubel was here now?
他们又是怎么知道麻烦鬼也在这里的呢
They must have been tracking her
他们一定是跟踪了她
or waiting for her to show up.
或者等着她出现
I don't know, but they knew.
我说不清 不过他们肯定知道
All right, Nick, I need you to slow down.
尼克 你得冷静下来
I need you to find out everything you can about Chavez.
我要你把查瓦兹的一切都查出来
All right, what are you gonna do?
好吧 你要做什么
I'm going after her.
我要抓到她
Hold on, wait. Wait. Wait!
等等 等等
You do realize you're talking about going after an FBI agent?
你知道自己要去抓的是一个联邦探员吗
She's Wesen. I'm taking her down.
她是格林生物 我要抓住她
Captain, got good news.
队长 好消息
We think we got our Jack the Ripper.
我们好像抓到开膛手杰克了
When? Call came in last night.
什么时候 昨晚接到的电♥话♥
Found a body in a warehouse in Northwest Industrial.
西北工业区有个仓库里发现了尸体
You got an I.D.?
你们查到身份了吗
Yeah, Kenneth Alun Goderich Bowes-Lyon,
肯尼斯·阿伦·戈德里奇·伯斯李昂
presently holding a passport from Luxembourg,
他的护照是卢森堡的
so the accent probably fits.
所以他的口音应该也匹配
And we found the murder weapon on him.
我们在他身上找到了凶器
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表