剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
This is Yates, I need harbor patrol.
我是叶慈 我这需要海港巡警
What the hell?
这是怎么了
Good god.
天啊
Stowaways? Yeah. Looks like.
偷渡客 看上去像
Yeah, but what happened to 'em?
对 但是到底发生了什么
You are the Grimm.
你就是那个格林
You have the coins.
硬币在你这儿吧
Give them to me.
交出来
You killed my parents!
你杀了我父母
Why'd you kill 'em?
为什么要害他们
You find what you're looking for?
找到你想要的东西了吗
Nick.
尼克
Nicky.
尼奇
It's me.
是我
Mom?
妈妈
There once was a man who lived a life so strange,
从前有个人过着很怪异的生活
it had to be true.
怪异到无法虚构
Only he could see what no one else can--
只有他能看见其他人看不见的东西
the darkness inside,
人们内心的黑暗
the real monster within.
人们内心真正的猛兽
And he's the one who must stop them.
而他是阻止这些猛兽的那个人
This is his calling.
这是他的使命
This is his duty.
也是他的责任
This is the life of a Grimm.
这是格林家人的命运
By abu 201703
格林
How?
怎么会这样
I have to take care of him first.
我得先解决他
He's one of the men that killed your father.
他是杀害你父亲的凶手之一
With what I put into him, he won't be out long.
我刚刚捅他那下子不会让他昏迷太久
We have to make sure he was sent by the dragon's tongue.
我们得先确认他是为龙舌而来的
You could see him for what he is?
你可以看见他的真身吗
Yes.
是的
All right, they're looking for you.
他们在找你
You're gonna have--
你会有...
Kimura's in there.
本村明在里面
We got an officer down on the porch.
有位警官在走廊里受伤了
Yeah, we know, paramedics are on their way.
我们知道 急救人员在赶来的路上
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
He's alive.
他还活着
Should we turn him? Yeah.
把他翻过来 好
You shoot him? No.
你开枪打了他 没有
He's got a wound here. You stab him?
他这里有个伤口 你刺伤了他
It must have happened during the fight.
肯定是搏斗中弄伤的
Cuff him.
拷起来
I don't give a damn about his wound.
我才不关心他的破伤口呢
I don't want him hurting anybody else.
只是不想再看到他伤人了
Sorry we didn't get here sooner.
抱歉来迟了
Was Kimura alone? Yes.
本村明是一个人来的 对
Where's Juliette?
朱丽叶在哪里
How's she doing? She's in the hospital.
她还好吗 她在医院
What?
什么
It had nothing to do with kimura.
和本村明无关
She's in a coma.
她昏迷了
Something to do with an infection.
说是什么感染
They're still trying to figure it out.
院方还在观察确认中
Look, Nick, we've got this covered.
尼克 这边有我们
If you want to go to the hospital--
如果你想去医院
If my being there would help her come out of this,
如果我去医院能让她醒过来
I wouldn't leave her side,
我一定寸步不离
but there's nothing I can do.
但是现在我也无能为力
They're gonna call me when there's a change.
如果情况有变 他们会给我打电♥话♥
Well, at least we got this son of a bitch.
至少我们抓住了这个混♥蛋♥
Looks pretty quiet in there.
看起来挺安静的
Cats don't, like, um, play possum, do they?
猫都不喜欢装死的 对吧
Not with what I gave it.
闻了我刚给它的那东西就不一定了
Okay.
好
Ready.
一切就绪
Bring me the cat.
把猫给我
What's supposed to happen?
会发生什么
If it turns yellow, I'll have a good idea
如果它变黄了 我就会知道
of what the toxin was that infected Juliette.
朱丽叶中了什么毒
If it turns green, there's still a chance we can help her.
如果变绿了 那她还有救
Hey, what about blue?
那要是变蓝了呢
We have to talk to Nick now.
马上给尼克打电♥话♥
Want me to leave a few officers?
要不要我安排几个警员守在这
No, that's not necessary. We've got Kimura.
没必要 本村明都已经抓起来了
Well, get some rest.
好好休息下
Let me know if I can do anything for Juliette.
要是有什么我能帮到朱丽叶的 尽管开口
I will, thank you. All right.
我会的 谢谢 不谢
I need to get to Kimura.
我得去见本村明
Well, that's not gonna be easy.
那可绝非易事
He's in police custody now.
他现在可是在警方手里
But at least he's not going anywhere.
最起码他跑不掉了
You don't understand him.
你不了解他
I do. I've been following him for a long time.
我了解 我已经追踪他很久了
You didn't want to kill him either, did you?
你也没打算杀他 对吧
No.
没有
I wanted to find out why he killed my parents.
我只想知道他为什么要杀害我父母
He's the last man alive who knows who betrayed us.
现在世上只有他知道当初是谁背叛了我们
So what, is my dad just gonna come back from the dead too now?
那又如何 我父亲也能死而复生吗
No. He was killed in the crash...
不 他在车祸中丧生
which I guess you know wasn't an accident.
我猜你也知道了 那并非意外
The police thought it was you who died in the car.
警方以为另一个死者是你
Who died in your place?
那死的是谁
My friend.
我朋友
Gina Serafini.
吉娜·塞拉菲尼
And why was she in the car?
她怎么会在车里
On the night they came for me, I didn't have much time.
那晚他们来追杀我 我时间不多
You remember your Aunt Marie came to pick you up.
你还记得是你玛丽姨妈来接你的吧
Yeah, I remember everything from that night.
对 我记得那晚的一切
Well, Gina was staying with us.
吉娜和我们在一起
I sent her away with your father,
我让她和你父亲一起离开
thinking they'd get away from whoever was after me,
以为这样他们就能免遭毒手
but they didn't.
但是他们没能幸免
Why didn't the police identify the bodies with dental records?
那警方为什么没拿牙科记录确认尸体身份
The killers thought they'd killed a Grimm.
杀手们认为他们杀了格林家的人
They took Gina's head.
他们取了吉娜的首级
The bodies were so badly burnt,
尸体烧焦了
there was nothing else to identify her with.
没有其他可以辨识她身份的东西
So you just let me think you were dead?
所以你就顺水推舟让我以为你死了吗
It was the only way I could think to protect you.
这是当时我能想到保护你的唯一方法
I have a lot of enemies, Nick.
我树敌太多了 尼克
Did Aunt Marie know you were alive?
玛丽姨妈知道你还活着吗
Yes.
是的
It was safer for you if I was dead.
我死了 你会更安全
Stay back.
退后
Hey, we tried calling, but--
我们一直在给你打电♥话♥ 但...
Dude.
老兄
What the hell happened here?
这里究竟发生了什么事
Kimura.
是木村
Remember that guy I was telling you about?
记得我跟你提过的那家伙吗
Oh, man, he's still here.
伙计 他还在这里
I can smell him.
我可以闻出他的味道
That's not a him.
不是男的
That's a her.
是女的
Stop!
住手
No!
不
Don't hurt him!
别伤害他
No! No!
不不
No! No! No! Do not hurt him!
不 不要 千万别伤害他
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表