剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Must be his arm.
肯定是手臂的问题
Hey, buddy.
伙计
All right? Oh, my god.
你还好吗 天呐
Oh, I knew it. It's blood poisoning.
我就知道 是败血症
Quick, we need a tourniquet, somebody.
快 谁给我个止血带
Put it on his arm before any more infection
在心脏受感染之前
gets to his heart. We can use my belt.
绑到他手臂上 可以用我的皮带
Here.
给
Call 911.
喊救护车
I think he's going into shock.
我觉得他要休克了
We need an ambulance. Got a medical emergency.
需要救护车 这里有紧急事故
All right. Now what?
好了 现在呢
We can't wait for an ambulance.
等不了救护车了
We have to get him to a hospital.
得把他送去医院
Get him up. Let's get him up, come on.
把他扶起来 把他扶起来 快
Come on.
快点
Okay.
好
Wait, wait. Nick, we can't wait.
等等 尼克 等不了了
Look at his arm.
快看他的手臂
What's happening?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
It's getting better.
好转了
What?
什么
Anyone want to take a stab at explaining that?
有谁愿意解释一下这个情况吗
Not me.
别看我
I've never seen anything like that.
从没见过这种事
What did you do?
你们做了什么
What happened?
怎么了
This.
这个
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表